Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

fin12 wrote: »
    Well done to whoever said that we wouldn't see Dan in the wheelchair until Michael was finished with it.

Thanks Fin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The Michael Mumbles O Brien Tribute Page

Much loved barman/electrician/machanic that was loved by the one or two people who remember him.

Please Leave Tributes below:

DEBBIE O BRIEN: He made my face scrunch up and my mouth stay permanently open with happiness.

EOGHAN O BRIEN: The thing I remember most was he used to love riding around in my taxi. I'd never go on a fare without him.

KATIE O BRIEN: hi im his lesbian sister. We always talked about donating our organs. I don't think I shared a scene with him though. Did I mention that I'm a lesbian?

NIAMH CASSIDY BRENNAN CASSIDY: He lit me up like a Christmas tree....... and then I used him for few months of cougar sex before leaving him. I then proceeded to talk to him like dirt after all he risked for me. His job, family, friends, almost his life. But yeah I'm going to put on a fake act of faux pity for him now.
    3 Replies.
    -Louise Doyle: me also
    -Jane Black: me also
    -Niamh CASSIDY Brennan CASSIDY Brennan: f off Jane. This is my moment.

NINA O' Journalist: Can I pop over for five minutes. I want to unsympathetically ask loads of questions about his death.
    1 Reply
    Katie O Brien: oh please do. I'm also a lesbian.

Don Paulioni's Brennan: I gave him a job, he stole my wife, but he gave her back in ten times better physical condition. I will forever be grateful for that.

Mysterious new brother O Brien: I never met him but I am going to arrive back for the funeral and cause some trouble. I will probably expose Eoghan involvement in his death, split up Debbie and Eoghan and sleep with Louise in the first five minutes of my arrival.

Tommy: he fixed my laptop once. It was a tough two days without that laptop. I won't forget him for that.

CAOIMHE DILLON: He was the same age as me.

Damien Halpin: ah sure that's life
    1 Reply: Dan - it is indeed. He robbed and left skid marks on my wheel chair seat and i couldnt get oit of the flat for a fortnight. I'm not going to pretend to like him though.

Katie O Brien: Did I mention I am a lesbian??

Rachel: he destroyed my family. That is why I set up this page.

Dr. BOB'S Brother: He is dead and he is never coming back.

Unknown: mumble mumble mumble mumble mum mumble mumble mumble
    (translation: I received his vocal chords as a transplant. Christ sake, I may as well be dumb)

KATIE O BRIEN: Lesbian

(Katie has added Laura Haplin and Sasha Bishop to the conversation)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

The Hardy Bucks have taken the best out of poor Caoimhe, those men from the wessst sure know how to satisfy a woman. :D Damien needs to invest in a hurley and leather the ass off her. It worked for the hardy bucks!!!
    Who else would deserve a good leathering, Orla? Dolores? Robbie?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

^ Well done TB. Excellent post, I tried but I can't pick my favourite line - they are all brilliant

jos28 wrote: »
    ^ Well done TB. Excellent post, I tried but I can't pick my favourite line - they are all brilliant

Thank you. Please feel free to make a Tribute Page to the Tribute Post. I'll accept all donations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Damien needs to invest in a hurley and leather the ass off her.

Damien's well used to having his arse walloped with a hurley by Suzanne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

:

Dr. BOB'S Brother: He is dead and he is never coming back. I know this is a sad and confusing time for you O Briens, so I should add that Michael is dead and on life support. Ta-ra for now folks its my lunch break, enjoy processing this information

FYP

On holiday watching fair city I'm some sad bastard weather is pants in Essex I see no people getting reem though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

I think it was Eoghan who killed Michael accidentley.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MD1990 wrote: »
    I think it was Eoghan who killed Michael accidentley.

This will push Debbie into Tommy PI organic patch

• Advertisement

I knew I has seen Debbie before!! She is in The Savage Eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Acknowledging TB's brilliant earlier post regarding Sourpuss's Facebook Remembrance , ''The Mumbles Memorial Page'', I got a quick peek too before she closed it down, and I took note of the following posts:

CHARLIE : I always found Michael to be a purrfectly pleasant individual. At last I get the opportunity to attend a funeral. In the privacy of my own home, I have the chance now to speak in my own ould Dubbalin accent, and I say, ''Begob Mickey, yeh were a sound man, an' yeh were'nt the worst of em. If yeh come across my missus, tell her I still have her hankie. Take 'er aisy now, me ould segotia.......

BELA : I hardly knew the chap. Someone told me he was doin' one of my daughters, but sure he wasn't the first and God knows he won't be the last.......

JANE : Michael, you lubricated my exhaust pipe when it had nearly dried up. Thanks..............

DECCO : Mumbles lived in my house for a year or so,(along with about 10 other neighbours) and he was such a brilliant mechanic he even managed to tear the insulating tape off me tail light. Great job, Mick......

KERRI-ANNE : Sorry, I'm too emotional and anyway my hands won't stop fluttering . I can't even type *% thees propley, luk ........

LEO : I never got the chance to drink 'The Parting Glass'' with ya Mumbles, wha'? But maybe I'll sing at yer funeral, wha?......

WAYNE : I remember me maa saying you were a good barman. And thanks for keeping Jane's tankard filled.......

ORLAITH : Mumbles, you missed my greatest hour about a year ago, when I acted my @rse off in the scenes about Junior's ear wax trouble. But it's too late now, so tough.........

NIAMH : Oh,****. This means I'll have to go out and buy solar lamps to illuminate my Christmas tree this year. Mind you, Mumbles' you could have done with a few energy-savers yourself when you were struggling with that wheelchair......

Jo Fahy (in exile) : Sure lookit, at least Mumbles knew who his real mother was. My little Binjimin never had that pleasure.......

Doctor Bob'sBro : Yes, I had the task of turning off the life-support machine. At the time I laughed my ar5e off felt very sad. But anyway he's gone now, he's kicked the bucket, you'll never see him again. Will you Facebookers build a bridge and get over it.
    Sheeeesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Did I miss the episode where Michael was reduced to a wheelchair? Anyone have any concrete info on this? Was it the actor himself getting chair bound or his character?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Niamh even shed a tear over Michael??

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Did I miss the episode where Michael was reduced to a wheelchair? Anyone have any concrete info on this? Was it the actor himself getting chair bound or his character?

I think it was the actor himself that got injured in real life, because they never showed him getting injured in the show, Eoin said that he was at a stag in Galway and fell down the stairs.

Hmmmmmmmm we never saw the body........ his death was innocuous to say the least, the doctor couldn't have been less bothered about his death, Deegan I'd very involved, Mumbles waited for the perfect opportunity to nod off..., he even had a conveniently placed wheelchair so he didn't have to fall on the ground, he made sure he turned up randomly at the hotel.......

This completely smacks of a witness protection programme.....

So what exactly does Mumbles know???

Did he see Charlotte kick over that wheelbarrow?
    Did he see the shady potato business plan of Cass and Charlotte
    Does he know the truth about Nina and Sasha and the car accident
    Does he know who stole Nusses bag
    Did he witness Sorcha Furlongs criminal attempts at acting during the ear infection story
    Is he aware of all the customers who walk out of Spar without paying for their groceries
    Does he know Charlie impersonates two people, a north dublin er and an identical Southsider in trying to fraud the social welfare for two bus passes
    Did Celia Murphy actually die when she got electrocuted during the Christmas tree light incident but the hotel bosses covered it up by bringing in a hotter sluttier bigger booed version of her and since then Mumbles has been threatened to keep his silence. It would explain the black eyes and broken ankles and miserable face and tone of voice.
    Has he threatened to expose where exactly Ray has been locked up or where and why RTE producers consistently imprison their actors for three months before they suddenly reappear
    Is Esther still alive? Or Christy? Or Paddy Bishop? Or Billy?
    Did he witness the many many Fair City "actors" stealing a living by appearing on television

Tune in Christmas Day

Charlie impersonates two people, a north dublin er and an identical Southsider in trying to fraud the social welfare for two bus passes

Can you imagine him taking the bus into town. "Driver, my good fellow, I fancy a sojourn in one of our fair city's most delightf- SIT THE F@CK DOWN OR I'LL BREAK YER BLEEDIN BOLLIX, YE F@CKIN SPASTIC"
    I think it was the actor himself that got injured in real life, because they never showed him getting injured in the show, Eoin said that he was at a stag in Galway and fell down the stairs.

If he fell down the stairs, why isn't anyone suggesting that as a possible cause of the brain haemorrhage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Did Niamh even shed a tear over Michael??

Nah she just a fantastic sway on the spot when she heard the news.

As for Heather, at least they're outwardly displaying her as a cow up to no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

If he fell down the stairs, why isn't anyone suggesting that as a possible cause of the brain haemorrhage?[/QUOTE]

Bravo.. So right!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Damien's well used to having his arse walloped with a hurley by Suzanne

That's was a snooker cue ;-)

Being from Kilkenny though you'd expect Caoimhe to have access to a hurl if the mood (pun intended) strikes!

• Advertisement

That's was a snooker cue ;-)

At least she didn't do a Love/Hate on him with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

At least she didn't do a Love/Hate on him with it.

That we know of.. He was walking kinda funny after the attack ;-)

064_decc1983164fc5c86355eb269c1a49abf44de526.jpg

0004d5bd-545.jpg

097_1bc1eb83b98ca75263f921b0da98a948c9be5320.jpg

Fair-Sun-13.jpg

tommy_dillon.jpg

$_35.JPG

Taking a vote for Tommys next conquest....

2/1 Stripey
    9/4 Carrie Crowley
    5/2 New Character
    4/1 Orla
    4/1 Niamh
    5/1 Heather
    11/2 Sasha
    6/1 Jane
    9/1 Farrah
    9/1 Judith
    14/1 Renee
    14/1 Kerri Ann
    20/1 Dolly
    20/1 Rachel
    25/1 Nina

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

If Heather finds out Tommy has money then she'll move in fast.

If Heather finds out Tommy has money then she'll move in fast.

ill tell you what, she will have some epic book to write about The Ram

$_35.JPG?set_id=89040003C1

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Must be wifi in bistro

I cant believe the writers have left Tommy without a woman for this long, I still think it could be stripey that he has an affair with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Remember we watched a couple of weeks of heather pretending to need a sitter and typing random letters on a keyboard? And Farrah & Ellie saying that heather wasn't writing a book? What was that in aid of? She seems to be writing a book now at least, or did she just figure out it was going to be about Christy? Maybe I fell asleep during the culmination of that storyline!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

I cant believe the writers have left Tommy without a woman for this long, I still think it could be stripey that he has an affair with.

Tommy is epic at the moment, enjoying his scenes.

• Advertisement

STIG83 wrote: »
    Tommy is epic at the moment, enjoying his scenes.

have i mentioned i am a fan!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement