Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

have i mentioned i am a fan!!! :D

Likewise!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Niamh, mind your own business, that's my funeral song.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Phone company offering Heather an upgrade. She's only back in the country 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

so smiley face tells Max she has been talking to his boss and he doesnt even ask her why she got in contact????

or did i miss something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I thought Sam was going to be a woman Max had an affair with. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,773 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robbie was a Magdalene baby, could his mammy be someone we know

Dan blew Sally off?? shouldnt it be the other way around.

looks like dan is entering another love square with Caoimhe, sally and Damien

RAY!!!!!!!!���� Hes back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Oh, the fooking secrets..... Eoghan's crash into a wheelchair, and Max's breathalyser fail.....

I see Tommy's laptop is as accessible as ever. Password protection? Who d fook needs that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Niamh will be putting up the christmas tree soon to remember Michael.

• Advertisement

Eoghan's not in such a hurry to ring the cops now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Eh Eoghan, are you planning to give that laptop back to Tommy? Or maybe stick an oul password on it so Debbie or the daughter don't see the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Max : 'I had a late night, and when I reported for work the next morning I still had some alcohol in my system'

Do they have have breathalyzer kits on building sites now?

coolhull wrote: »
    Max : 'I had a late night, and when I reported for work the next morning I still had some alcohol in my system'

A friend of mine works on a big site in England. They do random breath tests every day.

yeah, id imagine a breathalyser test on a building site is a regulation.

Max looks hungover all the time though so not sure they could tell the difference!. Surely they gave up after breathalysing him every day for months !

Fair-City-Ep-136-Christy-lashes-out.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

coolhull wrote: »

Yes in Australia on mine sites, you are breathalised every morning before you start your shift.

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Niamh, mind your own business, that's my funeral song.

Niamh, (with Louise and Jane on backing vocals) will be singing a few verses at the funeral of this lovely number.

and these are, no joke, some of the lyrics!! so apt!

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
    Much pleasure thou can'st give me;
    Much pleasure thou can'st give me;
    How often has the Christmas tree
    Afforded me the greatest glee!
    Much pleasure thou can'st give me.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ya boll*x

That's worse than being Rick rolled

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ya boll*x

That's worse than being Rick rolled

Hey did you hear about that guy that was going to stay in a hotel room for 48 hours and was going listen to the that song Never gonna give up, over and over again for 48 hours for charity but he had to forfeit it after a couple of hours because a load of trolls were sending him abuse and his family online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,881 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Where was that place where Dan and Caoimhe were drinking? Part of The Station or something?

Strazdas wrote: »
    Where was that place where Dan and Caoimhe were drinking? Part of The Station or something?

I don't know, but it looks like FC are going to ramp up and intensify their love story triangle. I reckon they add a couple more angles with Dan-Caoimhe-Damo-Sally. No longer a love triangle, but a love square!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Strazdas wrote: »

I thought it might have been a beer garden/smoking area type thing (Caoimhe looked cold) but then I saw wallpaper, we've definitely never been there before anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Tommy needs a woman bring back Lucy for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    I don't know, but it looks like FC are going to ramp up and intensify their love story triangle. I reckon they add a couple more angles with Dan-Caoimhe-Damo-Sally. No longer a love triangle, but a love square!

Maybe carol and Robbie can rejoin the circle, as well as nurse bronagh for good measure. I wonder if Dan loves caoimhe yet?

Maybe carol and Robbie can rejoin the circle, as well as nurse bronagh for good measure. I wonder if Dan loves caoimhe yet?

That would make it a polygon love story?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    That would make it a polygon love story?

The community of carrigstown basically is a polygon love story!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

dave1982 wrote: »
    Tommy needs a woman bring back Lucy for him

It would be great to see Lucy come back. She was an interesting character. You could bring her back for Tommy but initial contact would be with Wayne or Dolores. Some are making comebacks like Leo's son in the recent past and Neasa in the future. Nicola briefly made a comeback last year. Anthony Farrell passes in and out of it: surprised, he was not with Flynn or Cathal this time around?

Looking back on Fair City characters that are no longer in the show, I wonder how many are remembered? For me, the most colourful were the likes of Billy Meehan, Sylvester Garrigan, Mick Mahoney, Marty Halpin, Bill Taylor and Paddy Bishop. I suppose we have seen the last of Thomas Flynn and he needs to be added to this list? Also, many died tragically like Gina, Lorraine, Luke, the solicitor and Helen.

For a long time, the likes of Barry, Donal Maher, Dr Brendan, Seamus McAleer, Seamus Mannion, etc. were among the main characters.

Then, there's the quieter characters that just passed in and out of it. Remember Dr Brendan's nephew Robert? Or Keith and his brother (can't think of his name). What about Cleo and Chloe? What about Judith and Tara and Tara's father? And all the string of men Carol had: the music promoter who managed Chloe, etc. And remember that strange rich woman Paul had who tried to kill her husband or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

It would be great to see Lucy come back.

God please no. She had a ridiculous storyline. It was like a pantomime portrayal of a character.

• Advertisement

Where's Rocco?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement