Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

So what or who the hell was in the back of Leo's taxi after Deco got out?? Cathal? Bela? Barry?
    WP_20151125_20_23_57_Pro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

evillive wrote: »
    So what or who the hell was in the back of Leo's taxi after Deco got out?? Cathal? Bela? Barry?
    WP_20151125_20_23_57_Pro.jpg

Good spot Evilive! Looks a little like Ray!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,765 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It will be interesting to see how Neasa reacts when she sees her sister shacked up with one of her former conquests..

She probably already knows

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Nice of Eoghan in McCoys to thank O'Riordans Undertakers

(considering 'Staffords' was on the side of the hearse...)

Louise the girlfriend was remembered by Kerri Anne at least

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose015

Hi I'm a newbe to this... anyhoo; .. poor me dad .. aka farrah .. got crabs from Wayne.. its written all over her today.. max missed the huge jumper hint

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Rose015 wrote: »
    Hi I'm a newbe to this... anyhoo; .. poor me dad .. aka farrah .. got crabs from Wayne.. its written all over her today.. max missed the huge jumper hint
    Welcome, Rose015 :)
    Are you saying Farrah is pregnant? Well, it was only a kiss with Wayne. I mean, he's good, but he's not that good!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rose015 wrote: »

Hi Rose. :):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

I cannot think of the name of that promoter guy who Carol was going out with. I remember he managed a girl band with the lead singer Chloe. The band was called Supernova most likely inspired by the lyrics of an Oasis song.

Shay.

coolhull wrote: »
    Are you saying Farrah is pregnant? Well, it was only a kiss with Wayne. I mean, he's good, but he's not that good!! :D

Nope not preggers...Literally .. she had crabs all over her jumper... ðŸ²ðŸ²

• Advertisement

Kerri Ann is some spa(stic)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

she a nosy b*tch,shes always poking her nose in other people's relationships.

Lets hope she dont get a job with the Samaritans.... ' he could have been the one but you'll never know ' ah well

Totally thoughtless and not that attractive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I love Kerri - Ann, she's just a bit flakey.... Like meself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

Michaels Gran re the prayers of the faithful cracked me up: ''As long as you didn't ask David - he's a right mumbler.''

And Michael wasn't? Must be a family trait!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,331 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Charleygal wrote: »
    Michaels Gran re the prayers of the faithful cracked me up: ''As long as you didn't ask David - he's a right mumbler.''

And Michael wasn't? Must be a family trait!

No way. The writers have to be reading this thread and having a bit of craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I love Kerri - Ann, she's just a bit flakey.... Like meself :)

Me too, I think she's a great character

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

walshb wrote: »
    No way. The writers have to be reading this thread and having a bit of craic!

I replayed the line three times on the RTE Player! :D Couldn't believe it was actually written for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

walshb wrote: »
    The writers have to be reading this thread and having a bit of craic!

That's been going on for years!

Some of the actors have been known to post here too. One in particular who was in it for a short time (can't remember who he played) but who was a terrible actor (yeah, really) and he signed up to Boards, pretending he wasn't actually him, to insist that he was in fact a fabulous actor.

Trouble was, he signed up with a username of his own real-life nickname not thinking he'd be found out.

It was hilarious!

Does anyone recall who he was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Laois_Man wrote: »
    That's been going on for years!

Some of the actors have been known to post here too. One in particular who was in it for a short time (can't remember who he played) but who was a terrible actor (yeah, really) and he signed up to Boards, pretending he wasn't actually him, to insist that he was in fact a fabulous actor.

Trouble was, he signed up with a username of his own real-life nickname not thinking he'd be found out.

It was hilarious!

Does anyone recall who he was?

How long ago was he in FC?

Funeral was off screen, RTE you cheap bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

Glad they spared us, can you imagine it

katkin wrote: »
    Glad they spared us, can you imagine it

They probably couldn't screen it.. mumbles might have another black eye since his last appearance alive before Owen flaked him off tommys reception desk .. it would look like the undertaker beat up the corpse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What is the bets when we (unfortunately) have to see Nina and her gay gang again we will be in the exact same situation despite not having seen them in over a month. It will be exactly like they have all hibernated for a month and just woke up.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

coolhull wrote: »
    Isn't he infertile?

At least he was buried, what about Esther

just go Max. We all know you are going eventually. Spare us the to and froing scenes and the presence of Heather. Take her and your duller than dishwater personality with you. The End.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

She's like an annoying, overgrown child.

• Advertisement

Is this story honestly depicting Eoghan as potentially criminally responsible for Mumbles crumbling??

Jesus.Christ.Almighty.

I can picture Lesbnina's headline in the Carrigstown Post

STEPFATHER ACCIDENTALLY DELIBERATELY KILLS WHEELCHAIRED DEFENCELESS SON WHILST TRYING TO ALSO CAPTURE AND KILL LOCAL BUSINESS MAN AND COVERS IT UP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement