Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,331 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How d fook do they all seem to think that he gets done? He bumped into a fooking wheelchair. That was it. Funny sh1t. How long will they drag the suspense out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

the aftermath of his death was one of the most positive aspects of FC in YEARS, if not the most positive. By depicting Eoghan as potentially guilty of manslaughter and potentially going to jail is just reducing it to a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

Face on Debbie. Moan moan moan. Horrible person.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yeah moan moan moan, waaah my son died a couple of days ago and my husband caused it, sure she has no real reason to have a face on her :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yeah moan moan moan, waaah my son died a couple of days ago and my husband caused it, sure she has no real reason to have a face on her :D

I believe that the actor who played Michael is still alive (contrary to what I heard earlier re him dying during filming). So she has no excuse.

• Advertisement

what a ridiculous post. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I believe that the actor who played Michael is still alive (contrary to what I heard earlier re him dying during filming). So she has no excuse.

I'm not sure you understand how acting and storytelling works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

She's ACTING!

i cannot believe someone honestly believed the actor died during filming!!! Rym Shanley!!! please stick around! You could be a gift to this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

dogcat wrote: »
    Isn't he infertile?

In Fair City, a little thing like that wouln't stop you making a babby :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose015

Did greasy just say he was Magdalene? !! 'See Magdalene on the telly... that was me ' poor greasy tho.. if he only had some of Kerri Anne's colours and colouring book he would have got over his miserable past !

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Rose015 wrote: »
    Did greasy just say he was Magdalene? !! 'See Magdalene on the telly... that was me ' poor greasy tho.. if he only had some of Kerri Anne's colours and colouring book he would have got over his miserable past !
    I know! People paying thousands every year for counselling and therapy. All they have to do is follow Kerri-Anne's advice and spend 2.99 in Tesco ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

How long ago was he in FC?

Oh it was ages ago. 8 years maybe! Rough guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I never remember Debbie ever talking about her other son Emmet.

fin12 wrote: »
    I never remember Debbie ever talking about her other son Emmet.

This is him.

Since when do Michael & decco know each other from when they were kids?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I know, what was that all about?! This week has been full of revelations, first an Emmett we never heard of before, and now the O'Briens have remembered a background in Carrigstown they never thought to mention! Waiting with bated breath for the next installment.

yeah did i miss something there? Perhaps i did but if this has not been referenced before its mental writing!!
    The Bishops came into the show absolute scumbags. Complete opposite of Micheals dull personality?
    nice Zumo reference though! Miss his character.

i really thought they should have done a sexuality story with Zumo. perhaps even make him Asexual.

True , was thinking that little snippet confirmed Zumo is straight!

I'd love to rewatch Michael & decco first meeting when he started working in the garage. They definitely did not know each other from before!

I guess the new revelations aka deco and mumbles forgotten past ..total recall style takes the heat off the complete cast in wheelchairs idea... at one point I thought they would need a bigger set... what happened the basketball team ? Did Flynn pop some lead in their ball !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think I do remember Michael saying that him and Decco were old mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

fin12 wrote: »
    I think I do remember Michael saying that him and Decco were old mates.

They did mention it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

Anyone else catch Carol's comment about Jack wanting to wear Brylcream in his hair, apparently so he could be like Robbie. Not the best style role model in the world - you could use that greasey mop of hair to fry an egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think it was Decco that got Michael the job in Paul's garage, this was after he lit Neimh up like a.....? ;)

Charleygal wrote: »
    Anyone else catch Carol's comment about Jack wanting to wear Brylcream in his hair, apparently so he could be like Robbie. Not the best style role model in the world - you could use that greasey mop of hair to fry an egg.

The extra virgin olive oil head would explain carols shiny face this year

Charleygal wrote: »

did she say it was because of Robbies hair!! if so, there can be no doubt about it, they read this thread!!

ok, this is a message for the writers.

Hi guys, I know you are listening. You are probably in bed now though as I know ye guys have school tomorrow and its practice day for the nativity in a few weeks.

but when you read this tomorrow, please keep this thread going with your comical storylines. They have gave me great laughs, unintentionally, no doubt.

But the joke is over with Lesbnina and her love triangle and the impending Heather-Max-Meeeeee daaaaaaaaaa love triangle should never happen.

Otherwise keep doing what you are doing kids. :D

big_idea_chair_brazil_02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

dogcat wrote: »
    Isn't he infertile?

There is "no petrol in the tank", as Hughie so memorably put it to him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    How d fook do they all seem to think that he gets done? He bumped into a fooking wheelchair. That was it. Funny sh1t. How long will they drag the suspense out?

It was a complete accident and I don't think it was even manslaughter. Michael was involved in a physical altercation with Cathal, Eoghan shoved him aside and Michael appeared to bang his head off the side of the bar counter. Bearing in mind that Eoghan was trying to break up a fight, I don't see how even a manslaughter charge could be brought. Eoghan didn't use excessive force when shoving Michael aside.

Strazdas wrote: »
    It was a complete accident and I don't think it was even manslaughter. Michael was involved in a physical altercation with Cathal, Eoghan shoved him aside and Michael appeared to bang his head off the side of the bar counter. Bearing in mind that Eoghan was trying to break up a fight, I don't see how even a manslaughter charge could be brought. Eoghan didn't use excessive force when shoving Michael aside.

of course its not manslaughter!

• Advertisement

of course its not manslaughter!

It's so silly. It's completely obvious on the TommyCam that it was unintentional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement