Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It's so silly. It's completely obvious on the TommyCam that it was unintentional.

Tell that to Deegan, who seems to do all his best police work, in uniform, in the local pubs and supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I believe that the actor who played Michael is still alive (contrary to what I heard earlier re him dying during filming). So she has no excuse.

Only read this comment. Solid gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Only read this comment. Solid gold.

It's brilliant isn't it!! I honestly can't believe someone thought he died during filming!! And then they find out that he is still alive and are bewildered as to why DEBBIE, the CHARACTER, is still upset!!

I really will be disappointed if this Rym Shanley I'd a wind up merchant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rose015

It's so silly. It's completely obvious on the TommyCam that it was unintentional.

BLACK FRIDAY ... opening scene tonight

Tommy with his stolen blood money in Harvey Norman buying an attic full of laptops kinda looking all 007 / Anne Frank !
    Time for all Carrickstownians to be taking out their stira's

No fair city Sunday. They are repeating the toy show at 7. Back on tuesday

• Advertisement

Sorry to be asking this now but it's annoyed me for a while... Disregarding the fact that Farrah has been forced down our throats as one of the main characters now, but.... Were the audience supposed to be as forgiving about Christy's death and what Max did as she was? I mean... It's almost as if he forgot to tape Emmerdale for her or something- he basically let her dad decay away on the floor and now she's graaand? To a lesser extent, Renaaaaaaay is now the Pippa of Carraigstown... How did that happen? Delores will be turning in her grave over that oversight...

I'm.... It's one of the very reason I watch fair city, but lads, who is writing this? Did they grow up in real life? Jesus like...

Also, Daniel O Donnell could have written a better pub hold-up than whoever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I love how no one gives a s**t about heather & max! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Also, Farrah said something to Max the other night about Carrigstown being her home...the woman didn't think it was much of a home when she didn't bother returning for her brothers funeral.

The writing is ridiculously bad at this stage.

They got almost 4 episodes out of the "siege" but 2 days passed from Michaels death in about 25 minutes last week.

Mind-bottling

Farrah won't give a sh1t about it either I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The only thing that bothers me is that stupid permanent smirk/grin on Heather's face. If only Max and Farrah could take her with them and let them continue this stupid carry on off screen.

• Advertisement

If smirky heathers book is written as sporadically crazy as these plot lines she must have written Ann & Barry 2 ..

Rose015 wrote: »
    If smirky heathers book is written as sporadically crazy as these plot lines she must have written Ann & Barry 2 ..

She's probably writing the show at the minute actually

• Registered Users Posts: 56,331 ✭✭✭✭walshb

coolhull wrote: »
    Tell that to Deegan, who seems to do all his best police work, in uniform, in the local pubs and supermarkets.

Yeah, wtf was the story with Eoghan arranging to make his killing confession to Deegan in a pub with the family around?...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

walshb wrote: »
    Yeah, wtf was the story with Eoghan arranging to make his killing confession to Deegan in a pub with the family around?...:rolleyes:

Well, not only do you get a load off your chest, you get a few pints while you're doing it. What's not to like?!!

No fair city Sunday. They are repeating the toy show at 7. Back on tuesday

I'm only joking by the way!! Was hoping to ruffle a few feathers! :D didn't work!

I'm only joking by the way!! Was hoping to ruffle a few feathers! :D didn't work!

I was actually a bit annoyed, was in the middle of replying and then realised what I was doing so I went away and had a word with myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I remember when Michael came into FC as a regular he was staying with Decco as an 'old friend' - that was post the lighting of Niamh us like a Christmas Tree. So the writers must have been looking back for a change even when it came to Greasy and his background and the fact that he talked about his mother before.

Has FC got a new continuity person?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Ah boy Max, thinking with your dick when it comes to Heather!!
    Did they do the business in the office? If they did, least we didn't see him zipping up his fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

STIG83 wrote: »
    Did they do the business in the office? If they did, least we didn't see him zipping up his fly.
    They could at least have had her putting back on their bra.

I'm surprised nobody made up a gif of an xmas tree with the lights going out.

STIG83 wrote: »

Max's penis is located just above his shoulders. He is essentially a .............

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    They could at least have had her putting back on their bra.

I'm surprised nobody made up a gif of an xmas tree with the lights going out.

I did. Many pages back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

I'd say Max had the condom on a couple of hours in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I think it was Decco that got Michael the job in Paul's garage, this was after he lit Neimh up like a.....? ;)

Oh wait wait, I think I know this one...evergreen??? ;)

I'd say Max had the condom on a couple of hours in advance.

so Rym did you really believe the actor that played michael actually died in that scene :D:D

61393283.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

so Rym did you really believe the actor that played michael actually died in that scene :D:D

I called it first - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97782340&postcount=6464

I didn't hear the rumours on the internet - I heard it while queuing for bag of chips - and then posted it on the internet.

I called it first - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97782340&postcount=6464

I didn't hear the rumours on the internet - I heard it while queuing for bag of chips - and then posted it on the internet.

keep feeding this thread with your tales from Eddie Rockets!!

Not to go off topic but I will anyway... what oh what does Charley Kelly get done at Kerry Anne ? She thought he had an appointment... are we going to be exposed to a new Male to Female transition Caitlyn Jenner style.. first charley gets a Hollywood. ..then he borrows dolerous 's wig... of course he uses a wheelchair for a while cause production has borrowed them from local pccc stores... then he puts on one of either deceased unburied wives dress and suspenders and soon we get an intimate scene with either Bella or Ray cause they haven't a woman between them ... it's only a guess and I cud be wrong !

Rose015 wrote: »
    Not to go off topic but I will anyway... what oh what does Charley Kelly get done at Kerry Anne ? She thought he had an appointment... are we going to be exposed to a new Male to Female transition Caitlyn Jenner style.. first charley gets a Hollywood. ..then he borrows dolerous 's wig... of course he uses a wheelchair for a while cause production has borrowed them from local pccc stores... then he puts on one of either deceased unburied wives dress and suspenders and soon we get an intimate scene with either Bella or Ray cause they haven't a woman between them ... it's only a guess and I cud be wrong !

he gets his bunnions removed once a month and his accent tone cleaned between episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh God can they please get Heather to stop grinning like a demented lunatic at the so so so very boooooring Max.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oh God can they please get Heather to stop grinning like a demented lunatic at the so so so very boooooring Max.

I think she thinks she looks attractive when she smiles/ grinnes... I also think she's drunk in some of the sceans, sceans where it's not called for her to be drunk in the script!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement