Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,307 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Fcuk Rocco. Where's Robbies's ma an da?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heather is nothing to Hughie why don't he kick her out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

doesn't want 2 kick the kid out on the road

Deegan finds Spillane. That now means they get to find out what happened to Mumbles? Eh, how? "Spillane, did you cause the bruising to mumbles? No, officer. I didn't." Case closed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

The four Farrahs.

003_e6b64fc4a6d8abcbb2da4bce1bc815e2472bff0d.jpg

250px-SineadKeenanMem2011.jpg

024_f332b49d04ebcbf22eb86b1533375ed788a548c9.jpg

00095acb-720.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Enjoyed tonight's episode. Delighted that Max has gone, Farrah is better off without him. I thought Heather played the b1tch brilliantly. LOVE Hughie, delighted to see him back, he was always a great character.
    Feeling really sorry for Michael's family but the storyline with Eoghan is ridiculous. Losing your Dad as well as your brother :rolleyes: WTF can Eoghan be charged with ?
    Answers on a postcard please.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

jos28 wrote: »

to

RTE
    Donnybrook
    Dublin 4

Losing your Dad as well as your brother :rolleyes: WTF can Eoghan be charged with ?

Don't be asking silly questions. It's all in the video. Bumping into a wheelchair. I just hope for the family's sake they get a good defence team. Maybe get off on the lesser charge of reckless movement causing death? 25 years with 25 percent remission for good behaviour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

What a complete and total prick Max turned out to be. I guess it's a change from him being so boring. I wonder will his final farewell to Hughie drive him back to the drink. Maybe he will be so drunk he will be Heathers next victim.

What a complete and total prick Max turned out to be. I guess it's a change from him being so boring. I wonder will his final farewell to Hughie drive him back to the drink. Maybe he will be so drunk he will be Heathers next victim.

Can't see why Max said it's a secret. Hughie doesn't need to keep that one to himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

He will surely tell Renee. Maybe she won't want to tell Farrah cos she's already been hurt so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The four Farrahs.

003_e6b64fc4a6d8abcbb2da4bce1bc815e2472bff0d.jpg

250px-SineadKeenanMem2011.jpg

024_f332b49d04ebcbf22eb86b1533375ed788a548c9.jpg

00095acb-720.jpg

She gets younger with age!:D

I met Denise McCormack on holiday not long after she finished FC. Nice girl. Down to earth and no bull****.

Fair City was legit good tonight or was it just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Enjoyed tonight's episode. Delighted that Max has gone, Farrah is better off without him. I thought Heather played the b1tch brilliantly. LOVE Hughie, delighted to see him back, he was always a great character.
    Feeling really sorry for Michael's family but the storyline with Eoghan is ridiculous. Losing your Dad as well as your brother :rolleyes: WTF can Eoghan be charged with ?

Well considering Charlotte narrowly escaped jail for knocking over a wheelbarrow and throwing a carrot and turnip to the ground...Eoghan will probably get life without parole in the 'Joy.

I hope Heather stay in Fair City she plays the Bitch really well

Fair City was legit good tonight or was it just me?

Was just you. The bitch session with Heather-Renee-Farrah was embarrassing. So forced and unnecessary.

Well considering Charlotte narrowly escaped jail for knocking over a wheelbarrow and throwing a carrot and turnip to the ground...Eoghan will probably get life without parole in the 'Joy.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Last week's episode......
    Farrah : '' Max, I kissed Wayne, but honestly, it didn't mean anything''
    Followed by gasps, loud voices, luggage-packing, staring dramatically into space, then the ad break

This week.......
    Max : ''Farrah, I poked your sister a few times, but honestly, it didn't mean anything'',
    Followed by gasps, loud voices, luggage-packing, staring dramatically into space, then the ad break

Next week ......?
    Renee : ''Bob, I swept the footpath in front of your chip-shop, but honestly, it didn't mean anything''
    Followed by gasps, loud voices, luggage-packing, staring dramatic etc.etc.etc..........
    And round and round and round it goes, where it stops, everybody bloody knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Judge: "I now call the prosecution barrister to the speak"
    Mr. Prosecutor: "So, Mr O'Brien, can you explain your whereabouts for three straight episodes (or one night) preceding Michael's death"
    Eoghan: I recall I was in the Ballantine Hotel, Carrigstowns finest hotel which will now disappear as quickly as it arrived"

But what were you doing there"
    I wished to collect my partner, Debbie"

Ah, but can you explain why Michael tagged along in the taxi?? Especially when he is crocked and left in a wheelchair
    "No, I can't. It doesn't make any sense why he would be there"
    "Like I thought, I believe you conspired to have him there, it was all part of your masterplan"
    No, your honour, that isn't right"
    "Yet you can't explain it"
    Well to be honest, since Michael had arrived back all he did was follow me and Debbie around. Every bloody scene. I barely had any contact with him for the preceding year or so but he just started tagging along like a conjoined twin"
    Interesting. Hmmm. So you were getting sick of his presence..... Anyway, how did the evening progress?
    Well, my wife was tied up in the cellar behind a bedside locker" Myself and Tommy went down to free...
    "Hold it there Mr. O Brien. Spare me the details of your wifes location or situation. These details are inconsequential. So Tommy?? Is that the same Tommy who drove away all his family, has a history of mental disorders, stalking, affairs and attempted murder"
    Yes, indeed it is.
    Interesting, so you like to associate with such people?
    No, to be honest, he was there because he works....
    Again, Mr. O Brien, you are adding details that have no relation to the incident.
    But they do??
    They don't. All such details are inadmissable. The jury should take note of this.
    Anyway, continuing on. So you and your good buddy Tommy decided to just walk around the Hotel. Going down to the basement and just leaving your wheelchaired son in the lobby?? Does this sound like the actions of a loving stepfather
    But I....
    Mr. O Brien, once again I reiterate the position your wife was in has no effect on your actions that night. You made the choice to leave Michael just to hang around the hotel. And play the hero. You made the choice to bring a dangerous criminal into that lobby and leave him to his own devices whilst poor Michael looked on in fear for his life. Little did he know the real person to fear drove him there that fateful night, did he"
    I guess not......
    Continuing on, when Michael hit his head I believe you were running around the hotel chasing the hotel owner? Looking at Mr Dillons stalker Cam footage, it resembled a scene of a mix of scooby doo and Benny Hill...
    Well he did hold my wife hos.....
    Again Mr O Brien do I need to remind you to just stick to the script...
    So you were playing chasing, And from the footage I see Michael had him caught but you burst in, again intent on playing the hero, grabbing your son's head and repeatedly smashing it against the lobby desk with the intention of killing him or hurting him?
    Eh, no?
    Oh so you can offer me another explanation?
    Well yes, I was trying to capture the man who has made my partners life hell and had held her hostage for hours putting her in fear of her life and in doing so I brushed off Michael and he knocked his head slightly against the desk.
    Nonsense, your honour. This man is a violent scourge to society whose victims happen to be non defenceless handicapped young men. I notice on his criminal records there is not one incident of a similar attack on a man who can stand and defend himself. 100% of his victims were in a wheelchair. Not to mention he decided to have some alcohol to finish off the night leaving Michael to wheel himself home at three or four in the morning. It even took you until four hours after Michael being admitted to Carrigstowns Hospital Bed to bother turning up.

Your honour, there is no question of this mans guilt. I hope he never gets released. He is far too dangerous.
    No more questions, your honour.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Judge: "I now call the prosecution barrister to the speak"
    Mr. Prosecutor: "So, Mr O'Brien, can you explain your whereabouts for three straight episodes (or one night) preceding Michael's death"
    Eoghan: I recall I was in the Ballantine Hotel, Carrigstowns finest hotel which will now disappear as quickly as it arrived"

But what were you doing there"
    I wished to collect my partner, Debbie"

Ah, but can you explain why Michael tagged along in the taxi?? Especially when he is crocked and left in a wheelchair
    "No, I can't. It doesn't make any sense why he would be there"
    "Like I thought, I believe you conspired to have him there, it was all part of your masterplan"
    No, your honour, that isn't right"
    "Yet you can't explain it"
    Well to be honest, since Michael had arrived back all he did was follow me and Debbie around. Every bloody scene. I barely had any contact with him for the preceding year or so but he just started tagging along like a conjoined twin"
    Interesting. Hmmm. So you were getting sick of his presence..... Anyway, how did the evening progress?
    Well, my wife was tied up in the cellar behind a bedside locker" Myself and Tommy went down to free...
    "Hold it there Mr. O Brien. Spare me the details of your wifes location or situation. These details are inconsequential. So Tommy?? Is that the same Tommy who drove away all his family, has a history of mental disorders, stalking, affairs and attempted murder"
    Yes, indeed it is.
    Interesting, so you like to associate with such people?
    No, to be honest, he was there because he works....
    Again, Mr. O Brien, you are adding details that have no relation to the incident.
    But they do??
    They don't. All such details are inadmissable. The jury should take note of this.
    Anyway, continuing on. So you and your good buddy Tommy decided to just walk around the Hotel. Going down to the basement and just leaving your wheelchaired son in the lobby?? Does this sound like the actions of a loving stepfather
    But I....
    Mr. O Brien, once again I reiterate the position your wife was in has no effect on your actions that night. You made the choice to leave Michael just to hang around the hotel. And play the hero. You made the choice to bring a dangerous criminal into that lobby and leave him to his own devices whilst poor Michael looked on in fear for his life. Little did he know the real person to fear drove him there that fateful night, did he"
    I guess not......
    Continuing on, when Michael hit his head I believe you were running around the hotel chasing the hotel owner? Looking at Mr Dillons stalker Cam footage, it resembled a scene of a mix of scooby doo and Benny Hill...
    Well he did hold my wife hos.....
    Again Mr O Brien do I need to remind you to just stick to the script...
    So you were playing chasing, And from the footage I see Michael had him caught but you burst in, again intent on playing the hero, grabbing your son's head and repeatedly smashing it against the lobby desk with the intention of killing him or hurting him?
    Eh, no?
    Oh so you can offer me another explanation?
    Well yes, I was trying to capture the man who has made my partners life hell and had held her hostage for hours putting her in fear of her life and in doing so I brushed off Michael and he knocked his head slightly against the desk.
    Nonsense, your honour. This man is a violent scourge to society whose victims happen to be non defenceless handicapped young men. I notice on his criminal records there is not one incident of a similar attack on a man who can stand and defend himself. 100% of his victims were in a wheelchair. Not to mention he decided to have some alcohol to finish off the night leaving Michael to wheel himself home at three or four in the morning. It even took you until four hours after Michael being admitted to Carrigstowns Hospital Bed to bother turning up.

Your honour, there is no question of this mans guilt. I hope he never gets released. He is far too dangerous.
    No more questions, your honour.......

Well i have to say, Mr or Mrs The Talking Bread, I owe you a bottle of your finest poison, because that was one of the funnest posts ive ever read.
    And im following this post since Cathal took stripy hostage

• Advertisement

Well i have to say, Mr or Mrs The Talking Bread, I owe you a bottle of your finest poison, because that was one of the funnest posts ive ever read.
    And im following this post since Cathal took stripy hostage

What can I say other than......

1409443993345.jpg

coolhull wrote: »
    Last week's episode......
    Farrah : '' Max, I kissed Wayne, but honestly, it didn't mean anything''

This week.......
    Max : ''Farrah, I poked your sister a few times, but honestly, it didn't mean anything'',

Next week ......?
    Renee : ''Bob,[B] I swept the footpath in front of your chip-shop[/B], but honestly, it didn't mean anything''
    Followed by gasps, loud voices, luggage-packing, staring dramatic etc.etc.etc..........
    And round and round and round it goes, where it stops, everybody bloody knows

Thats a very good innuendo euphanism!!!

mQU2w2rWGI9uB4_FrQry44A.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

LEGENDS!

ALL OF YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Charlotte going "off the rails" was a rather crude way to get her into the 'Joy and see Sash . Nothing more .

Criminals are scourging the streets of Carrigstown, hostage situations and mysterious deaths and Lesbnina isn't to be seen or heard still investigating the organic potato plot, the assault on the wheelbarrow and deaths that happened years ago. What a journalist!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eoghan and Debbie are dealt another blow when Tommy announces that Cathal has the footage. Rose doesn't think illegal surveillance will stand up in a court, but Eoghan isn't so sure. Cathal wants Debbie to take back her statement that he kidnapped her and in return he won't go to the police with the video footage. Debbie is happy to go along with his plan, until he announces that they blame Tommy for Michael's death instead
    Meanwhile, Heather continues to rile Farrah, but not in the presence of Renee. Heather warns that she is going to write about her in her new book. Farrah offers to collect Ellie after school to give her an opportunity to look at what Heather has written thus far. Farrah is shocked when she reads how Heather has described her, Renee and Hughie in the book. Hughie and Renee are equally shocked when Farrah reads out what Heather has written.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Criminals are scourging the streets of Carrigstown, hostage situations and mysterious deaths and Lesbnina isn't to be seen or heard still investigating the organic potato plot, the assault on the wheelbarrow and deaths that happened years ago. What a journalist!

Didn't we last see Nina and Sash saying they were heading to England the next day?

Didn't we last see Nina and Sash saying they were heading to England the next day?

did Sasha go with her?? Surely a character can't be that dumb!!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eoghan and Debbie are dealt another blow when Tommy announces that Cathal has the footage. Rose doesn't think illegal surveillance will stand up in a court, but Eoghan isn't so sure. Cathal wants Debbie to take back her statement that he kidnapped her and in return he won't go to the police with the video footage. Debbie is happy to go along with his plan, until he announces that they blame Tommy for Michael's death instead
    Meanwhile, Heather continues to rile Farrah, but not in the presence of Renee. Heather warns that she is going to write about her in her new book. Farrah offers to collect Ellie after school to give her an opportunity to look at what Heather has written thus far. Farrah is shocked when she reads how Heather has described her, Renee and Hughie in the book. Hughie and Renee are equally shocked when Farrah reads out what Heather has written.

oh god this script is really making my head hurt now..

E%20EPS%20180%20Flynn%20inadvertently%20causes%20Cathal%20to%20be%20recaptured%2001.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

If ye fancy a look at Tommy the Ram outside if Carraigstown pop into The Donkey Sanctuary (liscarroll ) Ireland Facebook page. Tommy visited with his family and there are a couple of lively pics :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement