Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

In fairness given Fair City is as subtle as an elephant in a kitchen, I think everyone called this one! The odds are about 100000000000/1 that someone would mention what Robbie did for the first time 5 minutes after we first saw his real mother happen to walk by him.

Seriously? ?? How stupid are the writers.

How stupid do the writers think we are?

No one else in stiches when Doug was talking to Jackie

it was fine when you left "Yeah I know I was driving it" ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

The writers dont think full stop...I find I loose respect for characters like farah when they take the higher moral ground .. that only happens in real life .. this is a soap .. come on guys ... farah should have knocked forty shades outta her when she locked her in ... then the writers had a perfect moment to create a future nut banger if farah let lovely Ellie hear that her ma was a ho...

What was the waste of time car park scene for ? Sure everyone wud wanta cheer up.. cab are only getting a reception desk .. half an attic..a tiny basement..a few feet of a hallway and a panelled wall and table...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rose016 wrote: »
    The writers dont think full stop...I find I loose respect for characters like farah when they take the higher moral ground .. that only happens in real life .. this is a soap .. come on guys ... farah should have knocked forty shades outta her when she locked her in ... then the writers had a perfect moment to create a future nut banger if farah let lovely Ellie hear that her ma was a ho...

What was the waste of time car park scene for ? Sure everyone wud wanta cheer up.. cab are only getting a reception desk .. half an attic..a tiny basement..a few feet of a hallway and a panelled wall and table...

Ya but the thing is, Heather would have loved that because then she would have sued Farrah for beating her up, I think Farrah probably realized that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Heather stay in Fair City she plays the Bitch really well

She's no Yvonne Doyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Mary Moran aka Eoghan's mother could be Robbie's birth ma

Called it on 29/11/2015 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I was mostly watching the background scenes, the re-fit? As far as I could see it was just a few products moved to different shelves!..... And the cloakroom is suddenly behind the office door..

I was mostly watching the background scenes, the re-fit? As far as I could see it was just a few products moved to different shelves!..... And the cloakroom is suddenly behind the office door..

And another thing, why is Jackie dealing with the receivers?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Crossroads comes to mind. Jaysus I'm giving my age away

sligojoek wrote: »
    Crossroads comes to mind. Jaysus I'm giving my age away

Haha, I remember Crossroads, FC reminds me of Crossroads, I remember their wobbly walls when someone would open or shut a door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''The way you've refitted the shop! It looks so much better!''

Yeah, I agree. I always thought that the Club Orange would look a lot better on the top shelf. It gives a whole new look to the place. I only hope the designers in Brown Thomas were watching tonight's episode. It shows how a shop refit should be done :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Rodney12

Hi Everyone, just joined the thread, love fair city and Tommy the ram is my favorite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

mattP wrote: »
    Calling it: Granny O'Brien is Robbies mother :o

That is very clear from recent episodes.

Rodney12 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, just joined the thread, love fair city and Tommy the ram is my favorite.

Welcome to the madhouse, Rodney, (or is it Dave?!)
    This place will grow on you. if you're not careful........:D

Welcome. .
    You have good taste .. the local crazy is not often the favourite but he is mine too...Tommy the ram looked directly at the camera twice tonight ..it was awkward....suddenly I felt I needed to check my attic ..

coolhull wrote: »

Hey Coolhull, ok how do you know my real name, it is Dave but I wish it was Rodney, I really like that name.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

they are naming the baby rodney after dave :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She's no Yvonne Doyle

They are redoing Heather as an Yvonne character. She is harder, more unstable and more manipulative than the old Heather. Of course, the things she lied about Brendan are about herself. I predict she is a recovering alcoholic and/or drug addict, something again part of the Yvonne character.

MDwyer wrote: »
    they are naming the baby rodney after dave :)

What baby???

Hey Coolhull, ok how do you know my real name, it is Dave but I wish it was Rodney, I really like that name.

Cause he is with dillion in your attic !

• Advertisement

Pure accident. It was a reference to the Rodney/ Dave running joke from Trigger on Only Fools.......

Pure accident. It was a reference to the Rodney/ Dave running joke from Trigger on Only Fools.......

I was getting really freaked there for a second, thought you were the ram???????????

I s there a dave in only fools and horses? Rodney and Dell boy, I called my dog Rodney and everybody used always think I was a really big Only fools and horses fan but I just really love the name.

All of this is too funny ... seriously you couldn't write it ... I hope eoin is more tight lipped when cross examined by deegan

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Only watching now and I'm half cut. Did deegan say they picked Cathal up in Galway? Could he not have got a Ryanair to the Costa del sol? Interpol and all. Scooooooby scoooooooby doooooooo.

what session do they start that joke about rodney/dave in only fools and horses? I've just watched the first two seasons because its on netflix but they dont have any more seasons up there?

I was getting really freaked there for a second, thought you were the ram???????????

I s there a dave in only fools and horses? Rodney and Dell boy, I called my dog Rodney and everybody used always think I was a really big Only fools and horses fan but I just really love the name.

So now we only have to find a fellah called Dave, who has a dog called Rodney. Lock your doors and windows, Dave, and check your attic for AV cables :D

squadro wrote: »
    Only watching now and I'm half cut. Did deegan say they picked Cathal up in Galway? Could he not have got a Ryanair to the Costa del sol? Interpol and all. Scooooooby scoooooooby doooooooo.

Everyone in F.C goes to Galway.

squadro wrote: »

what ya drinking squadro???

Everyone in F.C goes to Galway.

or Cork. :):)

• Advertisement

Please submit what should be title of Heathers book ???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement