Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

twirlagig wrote: »
    Was he in Bosco too or am I raving?! :(:)

The actor's name is Joe Savino.
    Not in Bosco.
    In Fair City he was Frank in Pizza Action.
    He had unprotected sex with Anne Clarke.

There was a Bosco presenter named Frank.
    I don't know who he rode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Rodney12

i'm beginning to think you two are winding people up! Rodney/Dave/Trigger is one of the most culturally important aspects of tv history.

heres two of the best bits in case you have, indeed, been deprived of this.

Honestly I was completely unaware of the whole Rodney/Dave thing till last night like I said I've only watched the first two seasons. Its a complete conicidence that my real name is Dave and My username is Rodney. If I was aware I would have got Colhulls joke straight away...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I have also never heard of the dave/rodney thing on only fools and horses as well. And I have watched the show but I would just catch an episode here and there have also watched season 1 and 2 on netflix. so its only season 1 and 2 that have watched completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

so was eoin not micheals real father? i missed an episode or two

MDwyer wrote: »
    so was eoin not micheals real father? i missed an episode or two

Ya he wasn't his real dad and Debbie also has another son called Emmett, who I never heard her mention until Michael died, Debbie had two sons before she meet Eoin, katie is Eoin and Debbie's only child together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

completely thought he was and never heard the other son mentioned either ha. so from what i gather eoin accidently hit micheal and it cause ed his death?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'm not winding anybody up.

Neither of those episodes are in the first 2 series that we are talking about.

the winding up is that you have only started to watch O F & H!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya he wasn't his real dad and Debbie also has another son called Emmett, who I never heard her mention until Michael died, Debbie had two sons before she meet Eoin, katie is Eoin and Debbie's only child together.

Debbie appears to have met Eoghan not long after she split up with Michael's father and this guy is apparently alive and well but not on speaking terms with Debbie and the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

Strazdas wrote: »
    Debbie appears to have met Eoghan not long after she split up with Michael's father and this guy is apparently alive and well but not on speaking terms with Debbie and the family.

And didnt even come to his son's funeral, and they couldnt get in contact with Emmet to let him know Michael died. Really like.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

katkin wrote: »
    And didnt even come to his son's funeral, and they couldnt get in contact with Emmet to let him know Michael died. Really like.

No doubt they'll be showing up in Carrigstown a little down the line.

• Advertisement

Everyone walking into the Spar going on about how the new refit looks great? Robbie was loving it. I'm looking at it thinking what refit? It looks exactly the same. I mean, Renee was wearing a different top so maybe that was it.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Everyone walking into the Spar going on about how the new refit looks great? Robbie was loving it. I'm looking at it thinking what refit? It looks exactly the same. I mean, Renee was wearing a different top so maybe that was it.

The only thing I noticed that the banners where you have written and spar stuff was in black, sorry I cant really explain it....

i think its disgusting that FC didnt hire an actor to play michaels father. There are very few human beings that would abandon their son, daughter, sister, brother or parents funeral yet almost every death Fair City has brings up this situation. Its not as if they already had a previous actor playing him that wasnt available. Its entirely lazy and ignorant writing. i wouldnt be surprised if it was a budgetary decision to facilitate Mary Moran coming in as the granny.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

I can't stop looking at Farrah's hair, it's so shiny! I know the trend for extensions with the young but it looks like nylon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrah_Phelan

Check out the current wiki page on FarrahPhelan. Go to the Castings heading.....someone from here must of wrote it?!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrah_Phelan

Check out the current wiki page on FarrahPhelan. Go to the Castings heading.....someone from here must of wrote it?!

hahaha funny:):)

i think its disgusting that FC didnt hire an actor to play michaels father. There are very few human beings that would abandon their son, daughter, sister, brother or parents funeral yet almost every death Fair City has brings up this situation. Its not as if they already had a previous actor playing him that wasnt available. Its entirely lazy and ignorant writing. i wouldnt be surprised if it was a budgetary decision to facilitate Mary Moran coming in as the granny.

and also not having his brother Emmett there.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

Strazdas wrote: »
    Interesting theory! Robbie and Eoghan would definitely be in and around the same age.
    TWINS, she kept one and gave one away:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

monicaali wrote: »
    TWINS, she kept one and gave one away:eek:

Gripey and Greasy

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I can't stop looking at Farrah's hair, it's so shiny! I know the trend for extensions with the young but it looks like nylon.

You think Farrah's hair looks shiny? She still has a long way to go to compete with Robbie :P:P

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Wtf. How?!

Cigarettes for Carol? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Wtf. How?!

Elocution lessons for Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Wtf. How?!

Well if you want great scriptwriters, you gotta pay for them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Well if you want great scriptwriters, you gotta pay for them

The ransom must be 12 million.

Is tubridy on their books?? €224,000 a week....

"Is that the Foleys who live up near The Liberties?" Eh....there's Foley's everywhere. It's hardly an unusual name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

"Just tell me what I can do"

#### off back to Brazil????

• Advertisement

"John Deegan is thirty seconds away"

Indeed, he always is...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement