Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Well, the refit of the shop must have cost millions.
    Then paying two undertakes to handle the funeral.
    Max 's fare back and forth to New Zealand.

The upkeep of the massive Carringstown Park.

Subsidizing the hardware shop while they wait for a couple of customers.

Tissues for Orla, and grommets for Junior's ears

Plane fares for ' I 'm- his-Mother' and 'No-I - am' to NY.
    11 million wouldn't go far...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Carol: "Rose O'Brien knows me da!"

Probably been chatting to her in the Spar!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

Ray's bosses vs the workers routine is tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Stripey and Owen must have plenty of money. Community centre for tea, Pig for lunch, then Vinos, then McCoy's. All in the one day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Rym Shanley

I thought Carol's father was in The Riordans.

And Rose O'Brien was in Glenroe.

That's where the connection is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

haaaaaa!!!!! so now its a situation where they all will ALL go to prison for Eoghan accidentally brushing against his son trying to capture a criminal kidnapper!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Ok lads. Calling this one now...Robbie's real Ma is Mary out of Glenroe and the da is trigger Foley....hence her hatred for all things Foley related. Makin Carol and Robbie half brother and sister.....!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

laylag wrote: »
    Ok lads. Calling this one now...Robbie's real Ma is Mary out of Glenroe and the da is trigger Foley....hence her hatred for all things Foley related. Makin Carol and Robbie half brother and sister.....!

Good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Leo should really consider a career in motivational speaking:
    Jackie: 'do you really think I can do this?'
    Leo: 'sure what else are you goin to do?'

Cheers Leo!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Stripey and Owen must have plenty of money. Community centre for tea, Pig for lunch, then Vinos, then McCoy's. All in the one day.

That's something i notice alright. People sitting in the Hungry Pig for their breakfast before work and school. It's like going to Eddie Rockets every morning.

And they all love their coffee. Popping into the Hungary Pig for a coffee. Popping into Vino's for a coffee. Popping into the Community centre for a coffee. Popping into Spar for a coffee.

And sure, if they fancy a cup of tea, they can just go to McCoy's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Incest is best according to Heather:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

monkey9 wrote: »
    That's something i notice alright. People sitting in the Hungry Pig for their breakfast before work and school. It's like going to Eddie Rockets every morning.

And they all love their coffee. Popping into the Hungary Pig for a coffee. Popping into Vino's for a coffee. Popping into the Community centre for a coffee. Popping into Spar for a coffee.

And sure, if they fancy a cup of tea, they can just go to McCoy's.

And all the feckin cups are empty!!!!

That's twice Fair City did half incest, just do the the full wack :D

Grandeeod wrote: »

That annoys me why can't they just put water in them

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That annoys me why can't they just put water in them

Water Charges?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

The hungry pig will be next to close ... no food at owens table..or tommies ... or carrals.. no food to be seen anywhere...

Are we supposed to believe that super tommy who masterminded two stalk outs single handedly has lost all his cunning prestige and mensa intelligence to such an extent that scary mary told him to confess to seeing a crime lord club michael and he rolls over and dose it !!!

I'm liking Rosie O' Brien

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

If Heather's daughter was raised in Brazil, how come she has an Irish accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

And Heather has found her sequel to 'The Good Sister'.
    'The Oh f*ck I'm about to marry me half sister and didn't know it - Jack is actually me nephew, Eoghan me half brother, yer wan out of Glenroe me maaaa, I'm from the bleedin' liberties bud, mate, bruv, Sister.'

Or 'The Good Sister Two'

She was raised in Liberties part of Brazil :p

• Advertisement

She came in on the same boat as mondo's english raised juliet with her thick dub accent and all of tommies kilkenny crew with their south side accent ... no wonder henry shefflin has retired he needs extra time at home to beat lumps outta zac or sac or whatever like ("whatever like"said in a south side accent)

coolhull wrote: »
    Well, the refit of the shop must have cost millions.
    Then paying two undertakes to handle the funeral.
    Max 's fare back and forth to New Zealand.

The upkeep of the massive Carringstown Park.

Subsidizing the hardware shop while they wait for a couple of customers.

Tissues for Orla, and grommets for Junior's ears

Plane fares for ' I 'm- his-Mother' and 'No-I - am' to NY.
    11 million wouldn't go far...

The hardware store is one sh1t place to be... if your seen their and the garage it means you have no story line...you half way to the chop..last years pennys sales clothes misfit and rejects outdoor gear.the balentine, pod, hairdressers and station means your mid way to big time you could get whacked, held hostage or get a wheelchair...last seasons pennys sale clothes...but venos, spar, the pig & mccoys is where the A listers are.. crimelords..affairs.. all the glitz and glam of current high end pennys fashion and their no expence spared baby oil for ur face and hair ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Heather cant keep using the fact that she was adopted against Rennie or as an excuse for her behavior.

There's a new worker in Mc Coys, Ciara. .

are the pints real though in McCoys, they look real, I know in Emmerdale its real drink they drink in the pub, Corrie is some weird gravy mix...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I can't believe Trigger from only fools was mentioned by heather last night! Which leads me to ask (to the tune of twilight zone) Coolhull are you part of the Fsir city team, sent here to mess with our heads

I can't believe Trigger from only fools was mentioned by heather last night! Which leads me to ask (to the tune of twilight zone) Coolhull are you part of the Fsir city team, sent here to mess with our heads

really what did she say? I missed that part?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

fin12 wrote: »
    really what did she say? I missed that part?

I think rose o brien had just said to carol that she knew her father , Trigger Foley, and heather was there and said 'Trigger? Like Trigger Delboy or something else??' Please tell me that wasn't a dream!

Hey we will really know if someone who is working there is on this thread if they bring in a new character who calls himself Rodney but his real name is actually Dave hahahah.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »
    Is this real because that post is pretty freaky, r u joking or is it real? but maybe cause you only want female numbers its a joke?

Personally I believe its a joke fin. Relax. Go watch the polar express and forget about it.:D

• Advertisement

Personally I believe its a joke fin. Relax. Go watch the polar express and forget about it.:D

I cant relax and just f*cked up an interview today:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement