Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »
    I cant relax and just f*cked up an interview today:(:(

Only one thing for it so....alcohol!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭NOS3

fin12 wrote:
    There's a new worker in Mc Coys, Ciara. .

They must have fired Stephen, haven't seen him in ages. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Only one thing for it so....alcohol!

Ya I'd love to but I cant deal with the two day hangover, going to go see Tom Hanks film body of spies in the cinema soon:):) I'l be drinking for the first time in 6 weeks on Saturday, going on a mystery tour :):)

Ya I'd love to but I cant deal with the two day hangover, going to go see Tom Hanks film body of spies in the cinema soon:):) I'l be drinking for the first time in 6 weeks on Saturday, going on a mystery tour :):)

Enjoy!

And stay tuned to the ****tiest soap ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Apparently a job going in McCoys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Get a job in Spar

I'd prefer to work in the credit union, no one ever goes in there......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'd prefer to work in the credit union, no one ever goes in there......

What about Jo's launderette? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'd actually recommend Bridge of Spies myself, also starring Tom Hanks:D
    I went to see it last week, really enjoyed it. Watch out for Bono's daughter she plays Hanks' character's daughter!

What about Jo's launderette? :)

I think that place got shut down because of charlie's and Casse's underwear being so toxic...... health & safety

• Advertisement

I think that place got shut down because of charlie's and Casse's underwear being so toxic...... health & safety

Ah fin, c'mere, you'll be drinking for the first time in 6 weeks on Saturday, don't tempt fate in the underware department!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Did Dermot and/or Zoe go to America in the end? No sight or mention of them in months & no-one enquiring about Benjamin's condition either,which Heather still hasn't been informed of even though her daughter shares his genes? This show drives me mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Spoiler for this weeks episodes

61RTriJZLvL.jpg

Heather shouts in a strained sarcastic voice with a hint of patronisation, condescendment, smart arsedness and cartoon evilness at Renee and Farrah

86132.jpg

Farrah tells Heather she is done with her twenty six times this week (a new record for FC, eclipsing Nina's "i just want five minutes" (24 times) and Farrah's "meeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaa (23 times) )

a38779d4f8953f96d4f5eadbbcbbcbd4.jpg

Leo, Doug, and Ray find themselves stuck together all week in every scene again and amid every conversation are disturbed by Carrie Crowley. After another ten pointless chats about opening the worst hotel ever, Carrie, Orla, Wayne and Doug celebrate her success with CAB.

066_896c3da229bf3ddcc4daafddf1c88a764447759e.jpg

Charlie is on posh voice duty this week

The Lesbians of Carrigstown remain missing. With Deegan caught up in the massive murder investigation and the worlds worst journalist part of the missing group, a new face turns up to investigate

56846822.jpg

Following up from Sunday's revelation from eoghan that now Mary Moran, Stripey and The Ram will be joining him in prison for his "brush" (ahem...) with the law, Eoghan tells every one he meets that they are implicated in the assassination of Mumbles. By Thursday,, Deegan has arrested half those involved

208477_newsdetail.jpg

As Deegan continues his investigation, he continually excells himself with the speed of his sentences

After bumping into his mother last week after only just mentioning her for the very first time, Robbie takes advantage of his new skill and starts bringing names of famous people up to Caddle , randomly. Soon after, Caddle starts bumping into the likes of Barack Obama, Hector O Helicopter, Sharon Curley, Teresa Mannion and Mr. Blobby in Spar.

grease-magic-logo-ps.jpg

And Finally..........Doug's new girlfriend offers him huge competion in the head jerking stakes agscary4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

MelanieC wrote: »
    Did Dermot and/or Zoe go to America in the end? No sight or mention of them in months & no-one enquiring about Benjamin's condition either,which Heather still hasn't been informed of even though her daughter shares his genes? This show drives me mad.

FC is like the Twilight Zone. A few months ago, Jane was appointed manager of McCoys...she's only been seen once since then, appeared briefly at Mumbles wake. Yet, Horrible Heather's been working and living at McCoys for many weeks. Has Jane even met Heather? My brain is fried with FC.....yet I cannot miss a single episode! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dermot couldn't travel over his court case but himself and Zoe now are missing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think FC know what to do with Dermot now that Jo has been let go, they're scratching their heads trying to come up with a storyline for him, and Jo's exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Jackie and dermot might hit it off ..

Rose016 wrote: »

She is Leo's lady now.... joining a very illustrious line of Leo's lionesses including a very young and hot Niamh, Lana, Sandy, Pauline and, ahem, Paula......

Rose016 wrote: »

Leo now seems under her spell

Perhaps Dermot could become the Carrigstown flasher as he has the mac :p or have Jane fall under his spell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Whatever happened to Paula the Fraudsta?
    Was there a conclusion to that awful, awful excuse for a storyline?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So the Phelans are all lovey dovey again. I'll give it till after the break.

why is Doug always hanging around with 60 to 70 year olds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Farrah v Heather

oh god, the state of Ray in that outfit

Farrah v Heather

Part 201

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭WheatenBriar

Lets have dinner in that place on capel st you like..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Part 201

Farrah McGregor

has Cathal a secret power that he knows where people are eating all the time. He always just turns up where the person he wants is to confront them

5 times tonight

Tommy PI really has it in for Thomas Flynn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Are Eoin and Debbie eating and drinking their way around Carrigstown. Do they never stay at home anymore. Wheres Carrie Crowleys car now, shes back walking to an from work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement