Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Heather jealous of Farrah, why the sabotage, does she really hate her sister that much, I don't remember her being such a bit*h last time around

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did heather celebrity give Farrah the wrong time, missed that part, what time did she tell Farrah to be there at?

Well done Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Are Eoin and Debbie eating and drinking their way around Carrigstown. Do they never stay at home anymore. Wheres Carrie Crowleys car now, shes back walking to an from work.

Make a meal at home? What's wrong with you?

My wife is getting me Ray's jacket for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dermot couldn't travel over his court case but himself and Zoe now are missing

Dermot is in the Tivoli with Sammy Sausages! Guess we won't be seeing him for a while.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The following people are all on the missing list again......
    Bob, Jane, Sean, Wayne, Orla, Paul, Niamh, Rachel, Pete, Dolly, Neil, Damo, Callum Caoimhe, Nussy, Doctor Big-Eyes, Dermot, Zoe, Bela, Louise, Mondo, Juliette and others I can't think of right now.
    But all is not lost. Hayley makes a return this week, so that's something to look forward to :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shouldn't Deegan be trying to trace the missing characters, instead of (single-handedly) investigating a murder, an investigation that will eventually prove only one thing, that Mumbles had a particularly soft head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

coolhull wrote: »
    The following people are all on the missing list again......
    Bob, Jane, Sean, Wayne, Orla, Paul, Niamh, Rachel, Pete, Dolly, Neil, Damo, Callum Caoimhe, Nussy, Doctor Big-Eyes, Dermot, Zoe, Bela, Louise, Mondo, Juliette and others I can't think of right now.
    But all is not lost. Hayley makes a return this week, so that's something to look forward to :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shouldn't Deegan be trying to trace the missing characters, instead of (single-handedly) investigating a murder, an investigation that will eventually prove only one thing, that Mumbles had a particularly soft head.

eh you can add The lesbians, Charlotte, Sourpuss and Piers (it shows how dull that character is I am struggling to find a nickname for him!), Neil, Jim, Dean and most importantly STEPHEN!!!

eh you can add The lesbians, Charlotte, Sourpuss and Piers (it shows how dull that character is I am struggling to find a nickname for him!), Neil, Jim, Dean and most importantly STEPHEN!!!

I think someone has come up with a nickname for pierce, its something to do with Mace,

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Jackie lost her staff to Duffs... they left without a word...no shock cause they didnt seem to speak... the ballentine uniforms need built in padding...no wonder tommy had cameras in ever room..

I think the missing cast members are in the dales auditioning for edna's role

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Eh, fin, I think I was doing pretty well to remember the the characters I did remember. :D
    Like Mumbles, my head too is gone a bit soft :cool:

• Advertisement

The next time you are in a restraunt, coffee shop, on the street, in the pub, in the shop or indeed anywhere watch out for Cathal. He knows where anyone is and will walk in on you..Stripey, Dripey or the Ram cant sit down without him walking in the last three days

landscape-1448451894-soaps-fair-city-w50-e192-01.jpg

gallery-soaps-fair-city-w50-e193-03-1.jpg

landscape-soaps-fair-city-w50-e193-05-1.jpg

gallery-soaps-fair-city-w50-e192-05-1.jpg

gallery-soaps-fair-city-w50-e192-04-1.jpg

coolhull wrote: »
    Eh, fin, I think I was doing pretty well to remember the the characters I did remember. :D
    Like Mumbles, my head too is gone a bit soft :cool:

I am

7_2.jpg

Fin_Whale_Threats_Image_107653.jpg?1345568617

why is Doug always hanging around with 60 to 70 year olds

Their is a shortfall of young people in the soap & the auld boyz arent taking the lack of storylines as a hint.....

Maybe the director needs to talk to eoin and have one or two gently ever so softly, tenderly pushed to their doom

Rose016 wrote: »
    Their is a shortfall of young people in the soap & the auld boyz arent taking the lack of storylines as a hint.....

Maybe the director needs to talk to eoin and have one or two gently ever so softly, tenderly pushed to their doom

there are plenty of youngish characters like Louise, Ama, Caoimhe, Laura, Sean and Doug but they all have the exact same boring, moody, middle aged personalities! And then you have the adults acting like children!

Doug is a legend though so I could never criticise him!

there are plenty of youngish characters like Louise, Ama, Caoimhe, Laura, Sean and Doug but they all have the exact same boring, moody, middle aged personalities! And then you have the adults acting like children!

Doug is a legend though so I could never criticise him!

True the young people are not living realistic lives

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    Did heather celebrity give Farrah the wrong time, missed that part, what time did she tell Farrah to be there at?

Heather told Farrah to collect Ellie at 4pm so she's definitely lying and Farrah's suspicions of her are correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Heather jealous of Farrah, why the sabotage, does she really hate her sister that much, I don't remember her being such a bit*h last time around

Heather was a different character last time around. Her main story was her and Floyd being in love. A lot of Yvonne Doyle's character is brought into her now it would seem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Still can't figure out Cathal Spillane. Bad guy or flawed good guy caught up in his father's affairs? Sooner or later, Tommy's video footage will come to light and will prove Cathal innocent of manslaughter and fingers will point towards Eoghan.

If I had the choice to deal with FC people in reality, I would definitely trust Cathal over Heather anyday. Heather has been turned into a very nasty character this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Maybe Eoin is actually a Superhero with super human strength and doesn't realise. Fair city might be about to do a bit of Marvel, ya heard it hear first!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Still can't figure out Cathal Spillane. Bad guy or flawed good guy caught up in his father's affairs? Sooner or later, Tommy's video footage will come to light and will prove Cathal innocent of manslaughter and fingers will point towards Eoghan.

If I had the choice to deal with FC people in reality, I would definitely trust Cathal over Heather anyday. Heather has been turned into a very nasty character this time around.

The only people who'll ever have to deal with FC characters in reality are MABS. I mean ffs Eoghan and family had lunch in the pig , tea in McCoys and pints in the station last night. He hasn't worked in weeks and even when they do eat at home it's all food bought from a Spar. Even Cass is getting the takeaway coffee virus that manages to afflict people who own pubs !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I don't think FC know what to do with Dermot now that Jo has been let go, they're scratching their heads trying to come up with a storyline for him, and Jo's exit.

Has Jo actually left?

monkey9 wrote: »
    Has Jo actually left?

It would appear so from an interview she gave a couple of months ago, and not voluntarily either : it seems she was given the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I don't think I can deal with any more of heathers twisted lies & everyone continuing to let them slide. And I think it's because I know it's gonna lead absolutely nowhere :(

monkey9 wrote: »
    Has Jo actually left?

she was effectively fired.

I don't think I can deal with any more of heathers twisted lies & everyone continuing to let them slide. And I think it's because I know it's gonna lead absolutely nowhere :(

its only because she has a child, is she didn't have Ellie nobody would be putting up with her sh1t but she also uses her adoption to get around Rennie.

fin12 wrote: »
    its only because she has a child, is she didn't have Ellie nobody would be putting up with her sh1t but she also uses her adoption to get around Rennie.

Renee 'does' favour Heather though, Farrah is quite right. She lets Heather get away with murder.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Heather told Farrah to collect Ellie at 4pm so she's definitely lying and Farrah's suspicions of her are correct.

Farrah should watch FC on player, prove herself right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

A 'pocket beagle'?!

Where is Bob, he was suss about Heather on her return

• Advertisement

god this Robbie story is ridiculous. completley nonsensical how him and his secret mother hit it off the second she enters the village.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement