Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭John Cherry

Poor Wayne. Orla is doing my head in,I'd be surprised if Wayne stayed with her after this,on second thoughts I wouldn't be. He is a pure sap,he needs to grow a set.

She has no respect for him at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Shandashey

Orla really needs to knock that wailing on the head FF sakes

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

morebabies wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks Orla's acting is really good at the moment? I genuinely do.
    You don't think, even for a moment, that she's overdoing it, just a teensy-weensy bit?
    Must be just me then :(.....and 99% of the rest of us on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Poor child will be better off deaf. Won't have to endure that cauterwailin ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

This is such bad acting it's becoming amusing!!!

Hallelujah, hallelujah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Can any one explain to me what possible catastrophic heridatary illness could juniors ear infection be a sign of?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,528 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Give it a week, Wayne will be on the blower to Maeve begging her to take him back.

Maybe when Orla goes to see Tommy they'll keep her in the funny farm. What an insufferable toe rag. Deplorable OTT acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

coolhull wrote: »
    You don't think, even for a moment, that she's overdoing it, just a teensy-weensy bit?
    Must be just me then :(.....and 99% of the rest of us on this thread

I feel very isolated here :-(

And this year's Oscar award goes to...wait for it, wait for it... Orla ''Hyperventilating'' Molloy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

coolhull wrote: »
    Paula : ''Bare-knuckle boxing? Oh my God! That's illegal, isn't it?''

Yeah, about as illegal as using your dead mother's pension book to collect 220 euro a week for two years. Other than that, it's grand.

Amen!!! :D:D

• Advertisement

She's broadway bound with her acting skills.

Maybe 'Off Broadway', way off. ;)

squadro wrote: »
    Poor child will be better off deaf. Won't have to endure that cauterwailin ever again.

So true. :eek:

Come back Lucy, Wayne needs some stability in his life.

soaps_fair_city_337_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

What a load of oul crud tonight with all the wailing and shouting and hysterics.
    But Rachel smiled twice.

What a load of oul crud tonight with all the wailing and shouting and hysterics.
    But Rachel smiled twice.
    So all is not lost, and there is a God in Heaven :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

But Rachel smiled twice.

The Wayne/Orla/Junior storyline is too dragged out. Orla is a bit OTT and it is not consistent with her character (I notice how they reinvent characters in all the soaps with them doing things that would not be in their original character makeup). I take it that what will happen here is Junior will be ok and there will be a fight for him between Wayne and the Dillons?

But Dean and the bare knuckle fighting will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,251 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lay off the foundation powder and tanning booth Frank

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

When did Dolly find out that Tommy is Juniors Da? I must've missed that one.

rustyf81 wrote: »

Orla told her truth ages ago before the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

The Wayne/Orla/Junior storyline is too dragged out. Orla is a bit OTT and it is not consistent with her character (I notice how they reinvent characters in all the soaps with them doing things that would not be in their original character makeup). I take it that what will happen here is Junior will be ok and there will be a fight for him between Wayne and the Dillons?

But Dean and the bare knuckle fighting will be interesting.

Orla is a bit OTT?! A bit??!! That's like saying Paul is a bit balding. Or Michael is a bit mumbly! :-)

• Advertisement

FFS Orla is a babbling snotty mess. What possible help is she as a mother to her sick child?

And yes what on earth is so bad about having an ear infection? The worst case scenario is some kind of tumour which would have been picked up in a CT or MRI scan - the first thing a hospital would do if the infection was not responding to anti biotics.

You'd swear the child had a few days to live. Not buying it.
    Fair City writers should all be fired.

No comparison between this and Red Rock (or is it Hard Rock??)......u know what i mean anyway...............!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And the hair dye don't forget :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Lisha wrote: »
    Can any one explain to me what possible catastrophic heridatary illness could juniors ear infection be a sign of?

Orla has got it into her head that "Junior" has inherited some rare condition from Tommy Dillon that makes him allergic to anaesthetics and she fears he will die on the operating table (even though the medics have assured her the chances of this happening are minimal).

Orla doing my head in

rustyf81 wrote: »

Me too.

BTW, does Paul know that Charlotte framed Callum? And if so, is he going to just say nothing to Jo or the Hungry Pig?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

You leave my Frank alone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

walshb wrote: »
    BTW, does Paul know that Charlotte framed Callum? And if so, is he going to just say nothing to Jo or the Hungry Pig?

I was wondering about that too. You'd think he'd want to clear his son's name amongst his friends & neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Why did Orla not wait until the baby's MRI results before having a meltdown?

That storyline is so ridiculous. Imagine.... the baby might be ok, no surgery needed, just wait a day or two for the results. NO. I want a meltdown NOW!

Stupid, stupid storyline altogether. Anything but a flippin ear infection, FGS all kids get them!

Poor Wayne. I never thought I'd say that, but he is a pussycat. And now it's all over. Marriage, kid, the lot.

This will not end well. All for the sake of an ear infection.

It could have been done so much better. Realistic is the word I'm looking for here.

• Advertisement

You leave my Frank alone :D

Don't worry I will :p each to their own he isn't my cuppa of tea

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement