Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

What is Heather's game, she just bat**** crazy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

AMCCORK wrote: »
    No one goes to prison Michael is not dead it is all a bad dream.
    Christmas morning Michael walks into Stripey and Eoghans bedroom with breakfast on a tray.
    Stripey wakes and rubs her eyes sleepily " micheal how what are you doing here? You're dead!"
    Micheal "Wha' Ma, mumble mumble you talking 'bout?"
    Stripey " Micheal you're not dead? You're alive" while sitting up in bed clutching the covers to her chest
    Micheal " of course I am mumble mumble what are you on about?"
    Stripey " Oh God come here I need to hug you"
    Happy Christmas hugs snot and tears all round
    Eoghan stirring and waking slowly " What is all the commotion can't a man get some sleep in his own bed"

And Bobby Ewing walks out of the shower into their bedroom!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Just bat crazy script to be honest. What is motivating her to be so hateful makes no sense.

Fair City Script Department Mantra.

Write-fail-writeagain.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I loved the reactions on Hughies face as Farrah read out the heathers descriptions of him! Gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

They've brought her back as some sort of camp soap bitch along the lines of Yvonne Doyle or Tracy Barlow. I don't think we're supposed to take her seriously though, they seem to be playing some of her lines for laughs ie. her description of Hughie & Co. last night :)

• Advertisement

just saw a photo of Zumo. he has lost loads of weight. Looks great. Love to see him back.

OLD ZUMO

0008087a-630.jpg

NEW ZUMO.

CU_52vbXAAEPT3G.jpg

Must be doing ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MY FAVOURITE EVER FAIR CITY PHOTO!!!! JUST CAME ACROSS IT, HAD TO POST!!!!!!

tumblr_lrkv95HhHU1qa7qnao1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

WTF his tongue is like a mile long

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

WTF his thong is like a mile long
    I don't know anything about the size of his thong, but he does have a rather long tongue....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

coolhull wrote: »
    I don't know anything about the size of his thong, but he does have a rather long tongue....

hahahah, took me a second. Was wondering did I spell it right, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

MY FAVOURITE EVER FAIR CITY PHOTO!!!! JUST CAME ACROSS IT, HAD TO POST!!!!!!

tumblr_lrkv95HhHU1qa7qnao1_500.jpg

Beats licking windows...

coolhull wrote: »

Warning.... this photo of Barry and his "thong" is not for the weak stomach individuals.......

https://silkkat813.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/wpid-img_0211.jpg?w=560

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Warning.... this photo of Barry and his "thong" is not for the weak stomach individuals.......

https://silkkat813.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/wpid-img_0211.jpg?w=560

I must apologise for correcting you, but that is Ray.

ha!!! it actually does look like a cross between Ray and Barry!

We will settle with BARRAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Eoghan going around like Bishop Brennan the time Ted kicked him up the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Who in the name of blue jesus is writing this.

Horrific nonsensical storyline!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So who did little 5 foot nothing minnie mouse think she was going to bate?!

Also Debbie, minnie and toxic granny were all ok with sending poor oul Tommy to prison for something he didn't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

why cant Debbie take a restraining order out against Cathal, the man kidnapped her and held her hostages ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

We've put up with some rubbish storylines in FC, but it's beyond ridiculous at the moment. Gripey, Stripey and Tommy being stalked by Cathal. Gripey about to go to the electric chair for pushing Mumbles to safety.

And Renee's pathetic fawning to horrible Heather...despite having proof of all the evil things she's done.

I'm really struggling to get through each episode at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Cathal supposedly live in Carrigstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Cathal supposedly live in Carrigstown

I was just going to ask the same question, he's constantly hanging around Carrigstown yet does he even live there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I watched the first half only tonight guys. During the ad break I decided I couldn't insult my intelligence anymore with this Cathal story or whether the Ballintine survives. Enough !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

desbrook wrote: »
    I watched the first half only tonight guys. During the ad break I decided I couldn't insult my intelligence anymore with this Cathal story or whether the Ballintine survives. Enough !

Fair play. It's actually just unpleasant to watch right now. Completely implausible storylines.

How come Paul hasn't tried to buy the hotel yet

fin12 wrote: »
    I was just going to ask the same question, he's constantly hanging around Carrigstown yet does he even live there?

he seems to just pop onto the street from the area around where the bins are outside Spar every morning.,Like completely out of nowhere!

Interpol couldn't find him last week. Now he's omnipresent in Carrickstown.

Three people in the frame for Michael's brutal murder and not a detective in sight. Deegan's some man for one man.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Well, we learned a few things tonight........

It's recommended that an in-receivership hotel is always better managed by staying well away from the premises, and conducting business solely via mobile phone, while moving from a community centre to a chip shop to a pub.

Hotel - training courses are to be avoided. Being a taxi driver in possession of huge hands is the perfect step on your route to the top of the greasy ladder of hotel management

The soft drinks aisle in a Spar supermarket is reserved only for customers who are undecided about their favourite beverage. This peculiar fact is well - known to all Spar owners

Announcing in a chip shop in front of three witnesses that Gardai (well, one) are investigating the circumstances of your stepson's death is a guaranteed way to '' geh ih all over de interne' '' within minutes

By ''gehhin' ih all over de interne,' '' your daughter's mobile phone number and e-mail address automatically become public property, and anyone, anywhere, is at liberty to send unpleasant messages. And it goes without saying that the said mobile must not be turned off or put on silent ring, particularly in public places

Tomato skins and lettuce leaves in a restaurant can fill up to four black garbage a day, which must be brought out to the skip by two people with weird hairstyles

Girlfriend/boyfriend problems should always be discussed in the street with the local away-with-the-fairies hairdresser.This lesson is taught to trainees at all the best salons

The local backpacker hostel is always available to local families for as long as they need accommodation. Children and devious novelists particularly welcome

A fight or a newsworthy announcement in a local hostelry, no matter how dramatic, will always be greeted by other customers with a non-interested glance and a quick headshake, then back to sipping from empty coffee cups

If you happen to buy a round of drinks for a table of four people in a pub, take care not to include the smallest and youngest female of the group, as your generous and thoughtful gesture will not be appreciated and may well lead to her attacking you like a midget tigress

So endeth today's lesson from the Book of Carrigstown..............

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

My eyes bleed .. my ears burn holes in my head..my skin has broken out in a nasty bad story line rash.. im sneezing razor blades as i watch this..continuing to endure my fair city penance...

For once i was happy to hear bambi floatty hands (kerri ann) talk sh1t because nothing else is making any sence n this prog

• Advertisement

Does Leo want to manage the hotel with Jackie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement