Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Heather's grin gets on my wick! Reminds me of The Grinch! 😅

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

:mad: I hate Heather!! Seeing how she manipulates Renee and Hughie is making my blood boil.

Hilarious when Hughie said "Shur Jane keeps asking for more shifts anyway" More like, the poor girl's asking "What the f***'s happened to my job since your niece arrived?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Leo's new job in the ballentine.....standing inside the reception door with his hands in the air as a human hand coat hanger

How did Leo manage to get the job that most suits the ram? Creeping around at night with a tourch?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is a shame Kathy is gay as her and Cathal would be some barmy couple :p

What is Heather's plan, to destroy Farrah's life and have the family turn against her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

:mad: I hate Heather!! Seeing how she manipulates Renee and Hughie is making my blood boil.

Hilarious when Hughie said "Shur Jane keeps asking for more shifts anyway" More like, the poor girl's asking "What the f***'s happened to my job since your niece arrived?

Heather is some woman, covering Jane, the barman 'who shall not be named' and also the late Michael, while at the same time raising her daughter, writing a book, meeting her agent and tormenting Farrah. How many hours in the day in Fair City land?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hughie: ''Jane is always looking for more hours'' :rolleyes:
    I bet she is, Hughie. Considering she hasn't done a hour's work since early November.
    I'm surprised Jane hasn't squared up to Hughie, eyes blazing and t-shirt swelling with indignation.
    ''What the fcuk is going on? You made me manageress of this kip six weeks ago, and I haven't been here since. And the only remaining member of staff, Orla, doesn't need the income, her husband has a massive salary and pensionable job as chief shelf - stacker in Spar.. But I have rent to pay, and it's been a while now since I had the chance to embezzle any of my neighbours. And yet Hughie, you give all the available 'shifts' to a best-selling writer. What the fcuk are you playing at?'' :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Just thinking about the Stephen jokes poll! Great times! There was more dirty tactics, political warfare and heated debate on the vote than all out referendums put together!! What was the name of the crazy poster who fronted the Yes to Stephen jokes campaign! His obsession with him was scary! He was the Breda O Brien of The FC Thread!!

I often think that it's inevitable the actors look at a thread like this to see reaction!
    HEY JIM BARTLEY, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING IN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

coolhull wrote: »
    Hughie: ''Jane is always looking for more hours'' :rolleyes:
    I bet she is, Hughie. Considering she hasn't done a hour's work since early November.
    I'm surprised Jane hasn't squared up to Hughie, eyes blazing and t-shirt swelling with indignation.
    ''What the fcuk is going on? You made me manageress of this kip six weeks ago, and I haven't been here since. And the only remaining member of staff, Orla, doesn't need the income, her husband has a massive salary and pensionable job as chief shelf - stacker in Spar.. But I have rent to pay, and it's been a while now since I had the chance to embezzle any of my neighbours. And yet Hughie, you give all the available 'shifts' to a best-selling writer. What the fcuk are you playing at?'' :eek:

cool, you're forgettin', the last shift Wayne had in Spar was the time he kissed Me Daaaaaaa, after that, it was just a brief visit when he was verbally attacked by Mad Max. Who's earning the few euro to feed Junior? It can't be his granny Dolly, she's been on holiday with Pete, Bob, Neil, Laura,Mondo, Nussy and Dr. Shane for the longest time.

God love us, but we deserve a medal for sticking with Fair City. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's nearly time for a shift change.

I'm predicting Dolly with a head o hair Phil Lynott would be proud of.

Yeah and Jane is the least likely person in the world to be walked all over by a new female bartender !!!! It's a joke the way the FC writers just make people vanish ????

• Advertisement

Lousie got over Michael quick not even dead 2 weeks & already moving onto Dean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Can I just congratulate Leo's hands which have been playing a blinder in the last few episodes........

They seemed to be hidden for a while but they're back!! And they're moving around... a LOT!

Good God, he has hands like shovels:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Im hoping Jane will go all GI on heather this xmass and put an end to the grinch

Lets be fair they have one major thing in common...man eatin crazy biatches...

Id love to see a love struggle with Hughie and the two women but Renee to bag him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Rose016 wrote: »
    Im hoping Jane will go all GI on heather this xmass and put an end to the grinch

Lets be fair they have one major thing in common...man eatin crazy biatches...

Id love to see a love struggle with Hughie and the two women but Renee to bag him

I keep thinking they're keeping heather & Jane separate because they're like twins, in looks, uniform & personality! Why would Jane be looking for shifts if she's meant to be manager??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Just thinking about the Stephen jokes poll! Great times! There was more dirty tactics, political warfare and heated debate on the vote than all out referendums put together!! What was the name of the crazy poster who fronted the Yes to Stephen jokes campaign! His obsession with him was scary! He was the Breda O Brien of The FC Thread!!

I often think that it's inevitable the actors look at a thread like this to see reaction!
    HEY JIM BARTLEY, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING IN!

That got a little crazy alright! What was your username then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

It seems to be curtains for Eoghan (he must have gotten too expensive).

Either he'll go down under some mad Soap Law which means you can be convicted of accidental murder by pushing someone out of the way or an assauly or he'll do time for the impending assault on Cathal (who it seems is free on bail (but on what charges? Nobody is given bail if on a murder charge) to terrorise the victims and witnesses but nobody thinks to call the Gardaí about.

Lousie got over Michael quick not even dead 2 weeks & already moving onto Dean

Louise must be the dullest young one I have ever witnessed. The earth will move if she ever flashes a smile or a giggle. Negative craic out of her. Imagine her in Ibiza. Probably went sunbathing all day and slept all night..

Emmett is coming home to spend Christmas with the O’Briens, and he is not coming alone, after bumping into Neasa Dillon on his way home he gives her a lift back to Carrigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Neasa mmmmmmm

great work by fair city forgetting to cast Emmet so, like any normal person, hed be attending the funeral.

and from the way Michael spoke about him, there didnt seem to be any animosity between the pair, nor any family feud...

Cue made up secrets between Emmet and the family....

Looking forward to tagging a nickname on Emmet. We should a competition for the best one once we get to know him......

And, yes, Neassa mmmmmmmmm I quite liked the other sister, the younger one also (they are all the same age in real life). Judy was a bit of a milf also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Emmett is coming home to spend Christmas with the O’Briens, and he is not coming alone, after bumping into Neasa Dillon on his way home he gives her a lift back to Carrigstown

Ummm who is Emmett???

Ummm who is Emmett???

Michael's brother

So Farrah to be blamed for hiding Heather's notebook and for deleting Heather's file. No such thing as passwords on laptops in FairCity land

Edit.Take this back. Wasn't counting on the script writers having the password in the 'missing' notebook!

heathers voice ! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbhhh!

Does the shop office not have cctv?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

So Farrah to be blamed for hiding Heather's notebook and for deleting Heather's file. No such thing as passwords on laptops in FairCity land
    It was explained actually, there was a notebook with the password for it now! However, it's obvious that Heather put it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Who deleted the book...herself maybe???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Renee needs a kick in the hole to wake her up.

"Let's head away for a few days"....never mind the fact your daughter won't have a babysitter!

Who deleted the book...herself maybe???

Was it there to begin with?

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    It was explained actually, there was a notebook with the password for it now! However, it's obvious that Heather put it there.

I posted too quickly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement