Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

After poor little Paula, Leo's future girlfriend Jackie goes bankrupt because of her hotel and runs away to Greece.

It's all happening again folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Bob? He should team up with Farrah to get Heather

Hughie and Renee are too gullible and forgiving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Is it just me or is it getting more ridiculous by the episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Now that iv finished knocking my head off the wall i can post.....

It is completely ridiculous and absolute nonsense that Renee or Hughie would believe heather about Farah deleting heathers work....she has been proven as a liar already...in real life renee and hughie wud have seen thru it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The continuous Katy/Cathal/Eoghan fights/stand-offs are starting to remind me of this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

They're filming a lot of scenes with Louise and Dean around the bins lately, and I don't like the way Dean handed the coffee to the customer, he had his fingers around the rim of the mug. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I must remember in future, when I cannot recover a lost file on my laptop, that the correct course of action is to tap furiously at every key on the keyboard whilst displaying the facial expression of a bulldog licking pi$$ off a thistle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

think Bob is in the FC dungeon with the lesbians, Wayne, Orla, Nussy, Dermot, Pete and a few others. Due out for a three month release in another few weeks. Then he will be back in again.Ray , Dean, Kerri Anne and a few more were released a month ago. I think its a Dep of Justice scheme to detain them every now and then for stealing a living with crimes against acting. Bob generally isn't detained as he is a decent actor but there were fears Heathers awful strained voice and agressive acting could damage what good acting he has left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

vkid wrote: »

Yeah way over top.

vkid wrote: »

definitely just you...............;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Renee mentioned tonight that he was babysitting Ellie...'cause Heather needed a break!

I swear, I just want to punch Renee now, try to knock some sense into her thick gullible head. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Renee mentioned tonight that he was babysitting Ellie...'cause Heather needed a break!

I swear, I just want to punch Renee now, try to knock some sense into her thick gullible head. :mad:

She's about as bright as an eclipse.

That got a little crazy alright! What was your username then?

i honestly can't remember. If i could find the few posts i will be able to know. I for one was sick of the jokes and I think it was me who called for a revolution, and hence the poll, to get rid of them! Stephen references were great in small doses but every second post by that guy consisted of silly, nonsense references to him and sucked the life out of the thread! I think, if i can recall, it was during Lucy's stint??

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

I was amazed tonight at how cleverly we were shown how farah had to key pad unlock the office door....and yet she knows her crazy sister knows it but hasnt changed it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

i honestly can't remember. If i could find the few posts i will be able to know. I for one was sick of the jokes and I think it was me who called for a revolution, and hence the poll, to get rid of them! Stephen references were great in small doses but every second post by that guy consisted of silly, nonsense references to him and sucked the life out of the thread! I think, if i can recall, it was during Lucy's stint??

I vaguely remember a poster called Blanchflower on this thread but seems not to have posted for a whilel? Goodness, I hope I got this right, I only joined the thread when the barman who shall not be named was named quite a lot back then and in fairness it was amusing... at first!

As Heather was upending the office and arguing back and forth with Farrah Renee has a go at Farrah! "Farrah".. :rolleyes:

I vaguely remember a poster called Blanchflower on this thread but seems not to have posted for a whilel? Goodness, I hope I got this right, I only joined the thread when the barman who shall not be named was named quite a lot back then and in fairness it was amusing... at first!

no that was def not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I find it very hard to believe that Cathal is a first time offender???? I hope someone beats him up and soon......

fin12 wrote: »
    I find it very hard to believe that Cathal is a first time offender???? I hope someone beats him up and soon......

Ahh Fin, you're a hard woman, he needs a hug! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cathal is everywhere the O'Briens are, is this not called witness intimidation or something like that, why can't Deegan arrest him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They should make Haley a full time cast member.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cathal is everywhere the O'Briens are, is this not called witness intimidation or something like that, why can't Deegan arrest him
    The thing is, someone has to make a complaint to Deegan first. I can't see that happening very soon.

True story. Two neighbours of mine had a bust up about 5 years ago. One gave the other a serious hiding with a weapon. While the case was waiting to be heard the defendant was hanging around giving dirty looks to the children of the plaintiff. Once the guards were told he was re-arrested and held in Castlerea overnight and brought to court next day. The judge told him he had two choices. Custody till the trial or stay away from the kids. Guess which option he went for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Was it there to begin with?

Of course not. Heather is obviously stringing her agent along and didn't write any chapter. Not sure what her game is but her "book" appears to be just a ruse, it never will be completed.

They should make Haley a full time cast member.

they really shouldn't.....nasty character. i genuinely mute her scenes. To paraphrase her: "she duz me bleedin head in". Her scenes generally involves robotic Louise and guiness head and Kerri Ann, so i dont think i miss out.

Even the trailers are annoying #heatherthehorrible....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Rose016 wrote: »
    I was amazed tonight at how cleverly we were shown how farah had to key pad unlock the office door....and yet she knows her crazy sister knows it but hasnt changed it

I think its 1358 btw! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I had to go home sick from work after seeing that.

What an awful trailer beyond terrible

Heather just bat **** crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Same music used to promote Red Rock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I had to go home sick from work after seeing that.

What's with their voices? They're all sooooo annoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement