Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What's with their voices? They're all sooooo annoying!

Heather is ridiculous. Reminds me of Brendan Grace in Fr Ted (fr. Stack) check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

je551e wrote: »
    Same music used to promote Red Rock!

Correct! That was the music for the original trailer for Red Rock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

Strazdas wrote: »
    Correct! That was the music for the original trailer for Red Rock :)

What does Heather say at the end there, something about Ellie?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

katkin wrote: »
    What does Heather say at the end there, something about Ellie?

"Mummy loves you Ellie" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Jaysus, isn't Bella getting damn ould and shook looking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Never has Renee down as vain but she made some effort to go for a 15 minute coffee with Heather in last nights episode. One minute she was in her Spar uniform, midmorning, just a bit of makeup - next thing she arrives in Vinos -complete change of clothes ( in a dress mind you !), hair touched up , new make up applied and great big necklace. Even more amazing that she brought all this stuff into work.....

In other news the Station seems to be in a different time zone. It was near closing time when Dean tried to snog Louise in the new Smoking section thingy on Tuesday night. Yet it looked like daylight to me anyway ........

Jaysus Ellie travels light ! What did Heather pack ? Underclothes and a packet of Polo ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Ummm what age are Dean and Luoise? Going around like 5 year olds fighting.

i really dont know how this Dean and Louise story will end ............sure its not as if Fair City are going to end up with them together after two or three months of will they won't they......its rivetting stuff at the moment, really can't wait for the next 57 scenes of this sh!te..

Evening off school, doctor called... over a poxy stomach ach that came on in 2 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That child needs some hard labour.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the face on luoise when she sees Dean and your wan together

Ellie is now in labour

Ellie giving Orla a run for her money in the crying stakes!

In fairness thats the best acting we've seen in ages .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Owen needs to get those cat hairs shaved, they're creeping up from his back.
    Where is Paul, Niamh, Damon, Nuse, Pete, Dolly?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the face on luoise when she sees Dean and your wan togethar

same face as she has on her all the time..emotionless

credit where its due! great scene and great twist! Eoghan is officialy my favourite character

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

Evening off school, doctor called... over a poxy stomach ach that came on in 2 minutes

And diagnosed as appendicitis in 2 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Well that was handy, Dr. Shane arrived back from his two month holiday just in time to save Ellie's life. :rolleyes:

Why doesn't Farrah fire her maaaaaaaa, and send her and Heather packing? This storyline is making my blood pressure soar.

Well that was handy, Dr. Shane arrived back from his two month holiday just in time to save Ellie's life. :rolleyes:

Why doesn't Farrah fire her maaaaaaaa, and send her and Heather packing? This storyline is making my blood pressure soar.

I'm sure we will get a fine payoff at the end...... FC plots are never anti climatic, are they....

ah, i really did enjoy that Eoghan, Cathal scene. However it would be ridiculos now, if the character sticks around after this doing his daily "twelve pubs " around Carrigstown all day drinking coffee and beer on his own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

credit where its due! great scene and great twist! Eoghan is officialy my favourite character

I watched this episode thinking this has to be the most irritating episode of FC I have ever watched,then came along the twist at the end. Saved the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

same face as she has on her all the time..emotionless

Is that bellas daughter, she looks as if someone just pinched her arse at the end of all her scenes, the look of surprise on her face.

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Is that bellas daughter, she looks as if someone just pinched her arse at the end of all her scenes, the look of surprise on her face.

Like bloody statue.....

Fair-City-Decco-makes-a-fool-of-himself.jpg

Fair-City-Eps-195-Louise-warns-Kerri-ann-that-Decco-might-be-on-the-rebound.jpg

fair.jpg

Fair-City-Eps-105-Hayley-informs-Louise-she-doesnt-have-the-right-attitude.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Ellie is a great little actress!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

sudzs wrote: »
    And diagnosed as appendicitis in 2 seconds!

To be fair it was obvious that it was appendicitis as soon as they mentioned that she wasn't feeling well! :)

How the **** did Ellie Get out of school without anyone knowing all by herself, if Heather faked the book been deleted to get a two weeks extension yet she's off for a week to a spa, ah Jesus this beggars belief

How much you wanna bet Louise & Dean kiss on New Years at midnight

I'm watching now lol, Hi Ellie have you a pain, no **** Sherlock I'm doing pantomime lol, anyone thinks Heather could of poisoned Ellie?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm watching now lol, Hi Ellie have you a pain, no **** Sherlock I'm doing pantomime lol, anyone thinks Heather could of poisoned Ellie?

Well if it's not appendicitis, Heather will certainly accuse Farrah,or Hughie, of poisoning her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Renee : ''You and I are going away to a hotel for a few days, Heather. I have it all arranged. Spa, hairdresser, leisure centre, the works! And we're going today!''

But it never occurs to Heather to ask, ''But where exactly are we going? When we go out this door, which way do we turn? Left? Right? Which hotel? Which county? Which fcukin' country, even?''

And Doctor Big-eyes. We haven't seen him in months, but he reappears on the very night Ellie has a tummyache. and does a truly professional medical exam, by putting his hand on Ellie's stomach, pressing once gently, and announcing, ''Its her appendix. I'm calling an ambulance.''

No need for such old-fashioned things as taking her temperature, pulse or blood pressure. What a man!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement