Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Nearly choked on my sambo when I saw this!!

CHRISTY'S NOT DEAD!!!!!

What will Max think? Will he be out to seek revenger?

What about Meeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaa? Will she be delighted or gutted now that he'll want the shop back????

What about Hughie? I still haven't figures out a) where he suddenly got all the money from or b) who and how he's related to anyone but will Christy's sudden re-appearance mean he'll be suddenly broke and destitute again?

What about the inept Dr Big Eyes and Carrigstown Hospital? Will the IMO seek to have them struck off for declaring Christy dead?

Will Wayne still keep his job now that Christy is back and will Caddle break off the engagement at the alter to run off with Christy???

The list of endless possibilities is making my head hurt. Great move FC!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

He's not coming back ... just collecting money he was due I'd say ....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Why doesn't Farrah just record Heather on her phone? In the office at the shop, sure she comes in at least 5 times a day.

Sure when Heather came into the office and confessed all as to why she set Farrah up, she did all this while sitting directly in front of Farrah who was on the laptop.

I just kept thinking 'just hit record there, Farrah. Seriously, go to your camera icon on the desktop and hit record, then this can all be resolved. Seriously, the camera there....just hit rec......oh you know what, just forget it."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Am looking at Gilbert O'Sullivan on the telly at the moment,a clip from1973, and boy is Dr. Shane in Fair City the absolute spit of him...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

^^^^^^^^^^

Bang on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Am looking at Gilbert O'Sullivan on the telly at the moment,a clip from1973, and boy is Dr. Shane in Fair City the absolute spit of him...

Yes, in particular during his flat cap and pudding bowl haircut phase (Gilbert that is, not Shane).....they have very similar eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Yvonne was at the Mrs Brown's Boys show tonight, and I saw Niamh in the audience #faircityhasinvadedmylife

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Heather will try and get Dr. Shane into her bed next

Why was he having a cuppa with Hughie, didn't think they were buddies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

desbrook wrote: »
    He's not coming back ... just collecting money he was due I'd say ....

No Way!!!

You mean he's still alive but exiled from Carrigstown?

What will Meeeeee Daaaaaaaa make if that? Will she march on the Dail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What sort of madness goes through Fair City producers sackin two of their best actors (jo and Christy) against their wishes and keeping the most ridiculous ones there. Beyond a joke......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So Orla is upset she was not invited for Christmas dinner, so what if you werent invitied you werent fudging invited and what they what to see your sobbing and crying Christmas Day I wouldn't invite you either

And where the **** did Zoey go when she went to America she was meant to be gone for two weeks and never returned lol did Dermot go also?

biggest loads of bollocks is Zak a 13 yr old was allowed to leave his family and go stay with Aunt Kitty and his Mother & Father allowed him so Tommy, Nessa & Caoimhe will be having Christmas dinner round the table and they'll be like oh are we missing somome oh yeah ****ing Zak

sorry for swearing but this is Fair City this boggles the mnd

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

So Orla is upset she was not invited for Christmas dinner, so what if you werent invitied you werent fudging invited and what they what to see your sobbing and crying Christmas Day I wouldn't invite you either

And where the **** did Zoey go when she went to America she was meant to be gone for two weeks and never returned lol did Dermot go also?

biggest loads of bollocks is Zak a 13 yr old was allowed to leave his family and go stay with Aunt Kitty and his Mother & Father allowed him so Tommy, Nessa & Caoimhe will be having Christmas dinner round the table and they'll be like oh are we missing somome oh yeah ****ing Zak

sorry for swearing but this is Fair City this boggles the mnd

And it's just possible, as they raise a glass of white wine, that the mother, Doctor Judith, might spring to mind. I mean, every time I drink white wine, I think of Doc Judy, and I wonder if she is OK out there in Africa. Nobody in the family has given a thought to her welfare, and I think we should all, as loyal admirers, raise a toast to the good doctor, now in the second year of her six-month tour of the Dark Continent.
    "Here's to you, Judy, you were always there for the residents of Carringstown, always there to listen to their problems. (So long, of course, as they didn't have any difficulties of a medical nature.)
    The good people of Namibia are so lucky that you walk, (or stagger drunkenly) among them. "

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

coolhull wrote: »
    And it's just possible, as they raise a glass of white wine, that the mother, Doctor Judith, might spring to mind. I mean, every time I drink white wine, I think of Doc Judy, and I wonder if she is OK out there in Africa. Nobody in the family has given a thought to her welfare, and I think we should all, as loyal admirers, raise a toast to the good doctor, now in the second year of her six-month tour of the Dark Continent.
    "Here's to you, Judy, you were always there for the residents of Carringstown, always there to listen to their problems. (So long, of course, as they didn't have any difficulties of a medical nature.)
    The good people of Namibia are so lucky that you walk, (or stagger drunkenly) among them. "

After the turkey the ram can put on a his little recently produced ramcom he has recorded of dearest judith & bobby before he tried to kill them.....awwwhhh Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Rose016 wrote: »
    After the turkey the ram can put on a his little recently produced ramcom he has recorded of dearest judith & bobby before he tried to kill them.....awwwhhh Christmas

And of course the music for the ramcam that ram can produce of a ramcom will be ramalamadingdong! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Emmet to appear in tonight's show. We have to give him a nickname I seem to remember. Well as he's a sibling of Mumbles maybe "Cymbals" will get the ball rolling :D

Talk later guys ......

Same hosiptal room, different camera angle, thats right

Niamh looking forward to Christmas, she's getting lit up this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Strokes, spinal injuries, head trauma, appendicitis...there's nothing this doctor can't treat!

your 13 yr old Son asked you down for Christmas who writes this rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Am I watching Ros na Run ??

Why cant they atleast put something in the suitcase

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ffs
    I'm simply not able for this tosh tonight

Lisha wrote: »
    Ffs
    I'm simply not able for this tosh tonight

This thread is your support group

Caoimhe that scream OTT

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's on Pete's face?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Pete's moustache and Eoin from Ros na Run , what's going on ??

Why is Laura staying in Galway for Christmas and not her family?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pete looks different

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Damiens gonna start having eyes for neasa, just wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Nice one Hughie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement