Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

You should have looked in here first, Fin, instead of frantically searching for it on the player. :)

Ya I know, should have known with the double on Christmas that they would cancel other episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya I know, should have known with the double on Christmas that they would cancel other episodes.

There's an episode tomorrow night at 8.30, your man said before Eastenders tonight

You should have looked in here first, Fin, instead of frantically searching for it on the player. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

In other soaps, I know characters disappear for a few weeks, in order to let other storylines take place. But RTE take this to the extreme. We'll have a minibus full of the locals missing for a few months, then they all arrive together on the noon stage.

Apart from a fleeting glimpse of Jane at Mumbles funeral, where the hell has she been over the last months? Why isn't Hughie asking "Where's me bleedin' manager?" "Why is me niece having to do all the work for Jane and Orla?"

And the ultimate insult, in order to enjoy two patched together episodes on Christmas Day, we have to lose the episodes on Tuesday and Sunday

Does all our tv licence money go on Tubridy's wages? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Let's just hope the writers can match the drama of last years Xmas episode where Pete had to have two Christmas dinners without letting either Dolores's family and his own son's family know.

I was on tenterhooks wondering if he'd be able to eat that second dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

monkey9 wrote: »
    eat that second dinner.

That was tough going for a while!

I was never sure, was that an attempt at humour without jokes or was it drama?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That was tough going for a while!

I was never sure, was that an attempt at humour without jokes or was it drama?
    Drama? Naw, it's FC, not Shakespeare.
    "To watch or not to watch, that is the question "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Does all our tv licence money go on Tubridy's wages? :mad:

It's worse than that.........we're paying for Ray "Buzzkill" D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

I think Jazz hands leo will be the only one this christmas to have some of happy jackies turkey.. and of course he pet son doug

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I read recently that the man who plays Charlie Kelly has moved away from Dublin

Ah for Jaysis sakes, what sort of accent will he have now !

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah for Jaysis sakes, what sort of accent will he have now !

Roscommon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Rose016 wrote: »
    I think Jazz hands leo will be the only one this christmas to have some of happy jackies turkey.. and of course he pet son doug

sure with the head of Doug , he could be the turkey!

hqdefault.jpg

Vh-funny-turkey-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

monkey9 wrote: »
    Let's just hope the writers can match the drama of last years Xmas episode where Pete had to have two Christmas dinners without letting either Dolores's family and his own son's family know.

I was on tenterhooks wondering if he'd be able to eat that second dinner.

Hahahaha I had completely forgot about that, how can you even remember that???

hate to blow my own trumpet!! but by god the Doug and Turkey photos above are so alike!! I can actually imagine Doug jerking his head about like in this below!!

happy-thanksgiving-animated-gif-3.gif

pete is a fine example as to why actors should avoid Movember........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Well they finally did it - set FC against Red Rock. Just so you know writers I'm watching Red Rock. There'll be enough comedy over Christmas as it is .....

Hahahaha I had completely forgot about that, how can you even remember that???

Look i'm not proud of it alright!!

"Esther used to love christmas.".. The same Esther you knew a few years and didn't even give a funeral to. how about Mags, Charlie, how about Mags....

pete is a fine example as to why actors should avoid Movember........

I'm just assuming he must be playing some stage role etc for that moustache because that is Wild West stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is Heather back living over the pub?

• Advertisement

Is Heather back living over the pub?

She moved back after an episode. I don't really remember the scene when she agreed to it, but i think we're meant to go along with it.

Meanwhile, the original Neil still voices the 3 ads during the ads.

Between Lesbnina and Heather the Horrible, i think we can all agree the word of the year is.............

deadline.gif

Paul, Niamh, Rachel and Pierce are grand after being nearly murdered in the Station that nobody knows about, but Michael's bang on the temple is causing ructions!!

I'd love it if Emmet just kept speaking Irish.

OMG she's a lying cow lol, best soap line ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Is Eoin Emmetts dad or just Katies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I was annoyed it wasn't on last night....delighted to see its on tonight.....I have no idea how to process my feelings

Karen23 wrote: »
    Is Eoin Emmetts dad or just Katies ?

Just Katies.

Rfrip wrote: »
    I was annoyed it wasn't on last night....delighted to see its on tonight.....I have no idea how to process my feelings

:D

• Advertisement

I thought all the lads on here would have been drooling over Nassa in her neaglashe (sp).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement