Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Farrah should try and track down Brendan if Heather hasn't killed him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Farrah should try and track down Brendan if Heather hasn't killed him

I think that will be her next move, Liz, or use her mobile phone recorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

With Red Rock clashing with Fair City tonight I thought jaysus the other Farrah (Red Rock) would be well able for that Heather one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I'm always surprised when someone arrives from Ros na Rún and starts speaking English :)

I see they brought back the most of the 'absent' regulers this week, except for Dermot, what are they going to do with him.............?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I thought all the lads on here would have been drooling over Nassa in her neaglashe (sp).

I was, trust me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her cleavage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Missed a few episodes, Nessa bladdering on about some boyfriend he has to skype and going dancing, really worth it bringing her back for that.

This Emmet fella is a tosspot, I was hoping Damo would drop him.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Most likely I won't be on here for the next few days, so I want to thank you all sincerely for all the laughs you've given me over the past year. You've made a sh1te programme watchable (well, nearly watchable!)
    I'm off for the weekend with Rachel, Jackie, Zoe, Bela and Charlie cos they're great company, and the crack will be only mighty, as you can imagine.
    Meanwhile I wish you a happy festive season , and I hope you all find someone to make your Christmas tree sparkle this year!

Coolhull

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

coolhull wrote: »
    Most likely I won't be on here for the next few days, so I want to thank you all sincerely for all the laughs you've given me over the past year. You've made a sh1te programme watchable (well, nearly watchable!)
    I'm off for the weekend with Rachel, Jackie, Zoe, Bela and Charlie cos they're great company, and the crack will be only mighty, as you can imagine.
    Meanwhile I wish you a happy festive season , and I hope you all find someone to make your Christmas tree sparkle this year!

Coolhull

So Coolhull, you are off to Galway for Christmas then?

Have a good one and thank YOU for the laughs during the year. Don't forget to come back and continue the good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »

Coolhull
    Thanks Cool hull, Happy Christmas, your posts are great and you have given plenty laughs here...

• Advertisement

I am quite enjoying Farrah vs Heather story, though I want Farrah to win and she gets custody of the child

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Neasa is hot as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Lads and ladies , i want to thank you all for making the ****test program the best with your annalist and great humor
    Have a super Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Missed a few episodes, Nessa bladdering on about some boyfriend he has to skype and going dancing, really worth it bringing her back for that.

This Emmet fella is a tosspot, I was hoping Damo would drop him.

Looks like Emmet's ranting at Eoghan and blaming him for Michael's death is to distract from the fact that he didn't even bother to come home for his brother's funeral. Eoghan is quite right to call him out on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I thought all the lads on here would have been drooling over Nassa in her neaglashe (sp).

I was too, and at home. The closest I heard was 'I wonder how much that negligee cost...' and then a discussion on how silly expensive lingerie is!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

It's on at 8.20 tonight, Corrie is on at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I just got the exit visa from the OH so I'm off to the alehouse. I'll ketchup over the next few days.

Happy christmas to everyone. Thanks for the laughs.

Chat soon.
    Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Posh Charlie really out in force tonight for Christmas!

It's on at 8.20 tonight, Corrie is on at 8.

FC is better than Corrie and I haven't had a drink yet :o

Merry Christmas All

FC is better than Corrie and I haven't had a drink yet :o

Merry Christmas All

lets just say, and I'm being very kind considering the day thats in it, they both have their flaws.......

i can't believe how hilarious this Chaz, Cass, Don Paulioni dinner story is!!!!

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

• Advertisement

Complete and utter personality transplant for Neasa, I see. Absolute ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Complete and utter personality transplant for Neasa, I see. Absolute ridiculous.

I wish she'd fvuk off back to New York at this stage.

heather sounds like she is polluted at three am in the morning. Her voice gives Charlie's a run for his money in the annoying stakes.

Faith+1 wrote: »
    I wish she'd fvuk off back to New York at this stage.

or just sit there in her night gown saying nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Eh, Caoimhe, you went after Damien while he was with Ama...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

or just sit there in her night gown saying nothing

Looks only get you so far! She's annoying the hole outa me with her arrogance and judgemental persona. You like NY so much then piss off back there Nessa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,898 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Champagne out the front garden on a winters night

Stuff of dreams that...

Dolly is smart sending Wayne and Orla far away to Ballantine for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pete kinda looks like John Holmes with the moustache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Dolly is smart sending Wayne and Orla far away to Ballantine for Christmas

Probably a special deal as they didn't have any customers before :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement