Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

this Emmet thinking Gripey caused Mumbles' death is just a ridiculous continuation of the last few weeks. Next week, Mumbles' friends turn up and the same cycle starts again....

eh, why is Laura meant to be absent.

Damien really likes Christmas.......... wasn't it around Christmas Suzanne went to stab him with a carving knife and it wasnt far off christmas his parents died...... #lovechristmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Bret Hart wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for Leo and his guitar too make a appearance,it's not Christmas without it.
    Give it 20 mins, happens at the end always.

Fair City, sponsored by Cadburies' Heroes...

10 cent minimum bet, hahahahahahahaha

• Advertisement

10 cent minimum bet, hahahahahahahaha

To be fair that can accumulate to s lot after a while... cash game poker is not cheap and for a family game ten cent isn't small!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Well that was a load of sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

When Paul was talking to Wayne outside he looked like a floating head. His black coat just faded into the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Red red wine goes to my head no white Eoghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What a pile of sh*t yet I still watched it all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

The ad for the Christmas special was just a tad misleading?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Did you see Ciara O'Callaghan (Yvonne) in Mrs Brown's Boys last night?

branie2 wrote: »

she was just in D'Movie as a different character. Must be related to O Carroll like the rest of the cast

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why is the Spar shop open on Christmas Day?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was expecting a big revelation when Ellie answered the phone to Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I know I'm sad, but I enjoyed tonight's episode. I gave up watching EE and Corrie years ago, couldn't cope with the depressing storylines.
    I enjoyed the scene between Paul and Wayne and (cringe) I loved the singsong at the end.

But can we please start a GoFundMe page to send hideous Heather to Mars? I detest that character. :mad:

Haha that was funny, Shane's guess at what badger is in Irish.

fin12 wrote: »

A there would be meeting spot In FC land.

All the lovey dovey couples are making me depressed...............

fin12 wrote: »

most local shops open christmas day for few hours, lots more for whole day. In fact when i was a kid i worked many shifts in shops. Its handy, triple pay, got tips off locals (keep the change), you only cover a few hours and gets you out of the house for a while. No brainer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

It was lovely to see the writers rolled out another lovely carefree stressless Christmas episode... who needs all that hassle of creating drama suspence or exploding crescendo's for the audience....they simply put on an exciting trailor and we all sat again in sheer confusion over the whole ellie - heather clip

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

That was quick, Emmet must be a minute man.

They looked like they had just negotiated a car sale, not made mad passionate love :D

I know I'm sad, but I enjoyed tonight's episode. I gave up watching EE and Corrie years ago, couldn't cope with the depressing storylines.
    I enjoyed the scene between Paul and Wayne and (cringe) I loved the singsong at the end.

But can we please start a GoFundMe page to send hideous Heather to Mars? I detest that character. :mad:

I really enjoyed the whole episode, it wasn't melodramatic and over the top like the English soaps. I thought the scene where Wayne was subtly sniping at Orla and she was becoming increasingly tired and emotional the more she drank was very realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

branie2 wrote: »

Her name was, Irma Byke.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The way your wan pronounces New York on her trip back to the slum that is Dublin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Her name was, Irma Byke.... :D

And Bubbles McCarthy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Sam Kade wrote: »
    The way your wan pronounces New York on her trip back to the slum that is Dublin :rolleyes:

Apparently they say 'Happy Hollllllidays' in New York. Thanks for the lesson in culture Neasa.

Apparently they say 'Happy Hollllllidays' in New York. Thanks for the lesson in culture Neasa.

I reckon the main man will be more pi$$ed off that she is back listening to her stupid character transformation now......

In fact, in honour of her character' personality being turned inside out I think we should turn her name in side out also.....

How about Asaen.........

She seems to have become the worst type of emigrant : goes abroad, gets her head turned by the bright lights and then comes back and tells everyone what a kip Ireland is :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Bit of an anti-climax after the trailer. The men is my house were delighted to see Neasa back but not happy with the dress she borrowed from the ICA for Christmas Day - not a hint of flesh on show.
    I'll be glad to see the end of the Heather story - SO bored with it at this stage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement