Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Again, I ask, where are the spoilers?! :'(

I miss them too. DS seems to have gone downhill in the last couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I have a couple of questions.

Does Tracey still own Bob's house or has that been forgotten about?

And why on earth hasn't Farrah gotten in contact with Brendan? Surely it can't be that hard to find a Dr Brendan Daly in Brazil of all places. Or why hasn't Brendan tried to contact Renee? Heather is telling everyone that Brendan is a drunk and doesn't care about Ellie but the few instances we've seen her on the phone to him (presumably), it's quite a different story. So why hasn't he bothered his backside to contact SOMEONE ELSE?

Is it going to be a thing now that whoever owns McCoys at Christmas must host a "family" dinner? (it's happened the last few years)

Did Renee not think it was strange that her brother-in-law (common law) was operating on her granddaughter?

I'm hardly a practicing Catholic myself, but does no one else think it's strange that not one character in FC mentioned going to Mass at Christmas? Church is only relevant for the odd wedding or funeral I suppose. Poor Esther.

FC drives me mad at times but it makes me laugh because it's so bad it's good. I don't post here often but I do enjoy the thread so let's hope FC is as ****e next year as it has been all along. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

youwould wrote: »
    I have a couple of questions.

Does Tracey still own Bob's house or has that been forgotten about?

And why on earth hasn't Farrah gotten in contact with Brendan? Surely it can't be that hard to find a Dr Brendan Daly in Brazil of all places. Or why hasn't Brendan tried to contact Renee? Heather is telling everyone that Brendan is a drunk and doesn't care about Ellie but the few instances we've seen her on the phone to him (presumably), it's quite a different story. So why hasn't he bothered his backside to contact SOMEONE ELSE?

Is it going to be a thing now that whoever owns McCoys at Christmas must host a "family" dinner? (it's happened the last few years)

Did Renee not think it was strange that her brother-in-law (common law) was operating on her granddaughter?

I'm hardly a practicing Catholic myself, but does no one else think it's strange that not one character in FC mentioned going to Mass at Christmas? Church is only relevant for the odd wedding or funeral I suppose. Poor Esther.

FC drives me mad at times but it makes me laugh because it's so bad it's good. I don't post here often but I do enjoy the thread so let's hope FC is as ****e next year as it has been all along. :D
    Add your reply here.

Tommy said he was going off to Mass after Neasa and Caoimhe started arguing about the Nee York tickets. No better man to go off!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Katy is turning into my favourite character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Caoimhe getting baby brain already ... put on her handbag then took it off straight away to out on her jacket then promptly put it on again. Gas .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hughie : '' Heather, you can't be taking time off like this. I have a bar to run here,you know''

Ehh, Hughie, you might not have noticed, but you have a bar manageress and a barmaid that you haven't seen in weeks. Give one of them a call, go on, go on........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

What is Emmet wearing?? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Missed all the FC episodes during the past week. Funny how I could take up watching it again tonight and feel like I've missed nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Peeping Tom is at it again.

Katy said she waited for letters lol what? Never heard of Facebook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

coolhull wrote: »
    Hughie : '' Heather, you can't be taking time off like this. I have a bar to run here,you know''

Ehh, Hughie, you might not have noticed, but you have a bar manageress and a barmaid that you haven't seen in weeks. Give one of them a call, go on, go on........

Stephens also on a sabarttical for a few months....... Who is going to serve the empty pub full of all the ghost customers with their eerily background chatter

Missed all the FC episodes during the past week. Funny how I could take up watching it again tonight and feel like I've missed nothing

i havent seen it all week really! I doubt ive missed anything!

rinse and repeat style writing.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think my 55 year old neighbour has the same cardi - it looks better on her.

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think my 55 year old neighbour has the same cardi - it looks better on her.

And the inside of his shoes where red?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's the deal with Heather is she going keep saying Ellie is unwell now for attention for herself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What's the deal with Heather is she going keep saying Ellie is unwell now for attention for herself

If the writers had any cop on or intellect they would have a story with Heather developing Munchausen syndrome by proxy
    But this is an RTE production so cop on not required

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Cant wait until Emmet wrecks Eoghans car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I think at this stage, Heather is so unhinged, she's capable of hurting Ellie. But I hope to God I'm wrong. That would not make for comfortable viewing.

I think she is going to poison the child
    Cant wait until Emmet wrecks Eoghans car.

off screen of course

I think at this stage, Heather is so unhinged, she's capable of hurting Ellie. But I hope to God I'm wrong. That would not make for comfortable viewing.
    I think Heather murdering Ellie would be a super story. Framing Farrah for it too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I think Heather murdering Ellie would be a super story. Framing Farrah for it too.

It's FC and nothing would surprise me. Can you imagine Renee's reaction.
    "Farrah, how could you murder Ellie, apologise to Heather this minute...I want us all to get along" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was hoping Brendan would show up in person or by skype and explain the change in Heather

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭kettlehead

The same clothes for a week previous.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Katy said she waited for letters lol what? Never heard of Facebook?

He claimed though to be in some rural and isolated part of the world that had no internet (turns out he was in Bangkok all along).

The more I think about it the more I think it could be munchausen by proxy...be wickedly cool if they did run such a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How did Tommy find this Alex fella online so handy, I never heard anyone mention his last name and in NY which has a population of a couple of million there must be a lot of people called Alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

How did Tommy find this Alex fella online so handy, I never heard anyone mention his last name and in NY which has a population of a couple of million there must be a lot of people called Alex.

Probably checked nessas Facebook friends, Tommy is a professional stalker

Don't be slagging the Ram, you say that as if its a bad thing. I'm keeping an eye on you Michael........ :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,870 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

To be fair to him, checking out Neasa's wealthy American boyfriend is something a lot of people in Tommy's situation might do, everything on Facebook is public after all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Strazdas wrote: »
    To be fair to him, checking out Neasa's wealthy American boyfriend is something a lot of people in Tommy's situation might do, everything on Facebook is public after all :)

That's the scariest bit bout Facebook, I hate the thought of people looking me up.:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement