Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i'm beginning to think Drippy Dan isn't getting the usual Carrigstown miracle paralysis cure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Why couldn't FC have shown us Emmet completely polluted trying to drive last night.

is Renee the dumbest person imaginable??? makes Sam Dingle seem like John Nash.

Why couldn't FC have shown us Emmet completely polluted trying to drive last night.

they prefer wasting half an episode painting a picture that could of been shown in twenty seconds on screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

ya nd how long do we have to wait before it all comes out:confused:

• Advertisement

wtf was with that ending????????? did they miss a scene??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

What a load of absolute crud tonight. Half an hour of my life I'll never get back.

ya nd how long do we have to wait before it all comes out:confused:

four months is normal time span for this type of nonsense on the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Says he who thinks dumbest is a word :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The cranky fella with the taxi said he had to change the rear light glass and bulb, in modern cars it is one complete unit maybe fair city cars are constructed differently.

• Advertisement

Nessa said you can't get decent coffee in Dublin and she poured it down the sink yet she was in the hungry pig and ordered a coffee and again later on, fair city sort out your continuinity issues, another thing Nessa saw Michael brother about to drink drive (I forgot his name) and said nothing in tonight episode????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Nessa said you can't get decent coffee in Dublin and she poured it down the sink yet she was in the hungry pig and ordered a coffee and again later on, fair city sort out your continuinity issues, another thing Nessa saw Michael brother about to drink drive (I forgot his name) and said nothing in tonight episode????????????

That's because the cups are normally empty, although there was some liquid in the cup she poured down the sink, it was probably just for the viewers benefit to prove that the cups aren't always empty. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

So is Heather going to dose Ellie with sleepers to make her seem dopey/sick? Or is she addicted to them herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shane just like his Dr. Dad seeing patients in pub and writing them prescriptions on the spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shane just like his Dr. Dad seeing patients in pub and writing them prescriptions on the spot

Heather claiming Brendan prescribed her tablets. Shane doesn't blink ignoring the fact doctors don't treat family except in absolute emergencies !

So heather writing a book looking after Ellie does she over work in the bar is Hughie paying her for nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Is this a swingers club for FC "fans", you have to in a "club" get a reply
    Its a clique for regulars that have been here since Paul Brennan had hair,
    Good luck ill still pop in but im never posting again

6 days ago you got 6 likes for a single post. Its weeks since I got that many !! Relax and slag the show !

G-S-Wedding-gavin-and-stacey-23417619-500-281.jpg

If the writers had any cop on or intellect they would have a story with Heather developing Munchausen syndrome by proxy
    But this is an RTE production so cop on not required

great point glenfieldman.

• Advertisement

Lads and ladies , i want to thank you all for making the ****test program the best with your annalist and great humor
    Have a super Christmas

you are welcome Glenfieldman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Rodney12

Hey I don't think there's any clique on this thread, I'm new and I've got reply's...........

Me too, I left last minute Christmas shopping in the Square to rush home to an empty void,

hope you got all the shopping done GF

Rodney12 wrote: »
    Hey I don't think there's any clique on this thread, I'm new and I've got reply's...........

You tell 'em Dave ;)

Jasus they are all back in time for a hour long Christmas special

Aren't they just GF, aren't they just!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

What post do you want replied to, did you have a query you'd like answered?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Heather is flat out tryin to drop the lamha sios on dr big eyes...priceless seein nuss go spare...

Lovin rams increased creepiness...he is legend..

Renee is unrealistic ... any mother knows their kids well enough to figure out which is the good one and who is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Rose016 wrote: »
    Renee is unrealistic ... any mother knows their kids well enough to figure out which is the good one and who is crazy

Absolutely not! Mothers are blinded by love and will see the good in a child while justifying the badness in another by usually blaming someone else or a life event.

Please Note: I am not defending FC writers, just speaking from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,869 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Absolutely not! Mothers are blinded by love and will see the good in a child while justifying the badness in another by usually blaming someone else or a life event.

Please Note: I am not defending FC writers, just speaking from experience.

Yes, I think that is what is going on here. Heather is Renee's favourite by far but like most mothers in this situation she is incapable of admitting it even to herself (as far as she is concerned, she loves them both "equally" even though that is patently nonsense).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, I think that is what is going on here. Heather is Renee's favourite by far but like most mothers in this situation she is incapable of admitting it even to herself (as far as she is concerned, she loves them both "equally" even though that is patently nonsense).

I'd say guilt comes into it to, after abandoning her as a child an'all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement