Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

mod:

I've had to delete/clean up last few posts. This is a family show keep it clean please. Back to discussing plot lines and scripts etc thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Someone said this earlier....
    Heather drugs Ellie so the others
    believe she is still ill

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/fair-city-spoilers-its-shocking-7094569

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Someone said this earlier....
    Heather drugs Ellie so the others
    believe she is still ill

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/film-and-tv/fair-city-spoilers-its-shocking-7094569

Fair play to Fair city for doing a storyline like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,869 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »

I do wonder if mental illness is the issue here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah,credit where it's due.
    And to be fair,Heather is completely believable as a delusional narcissist. I don't remember her being this crazy when she was in it before! I wonder did something happen in Brazil to send her over the edge coz she is full-on scary now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Brazil nuts.

I'lll get my coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »

eh.............i think that is the whole theme behind the plot!!! Don't think there is any wondering to it!!

eh.............i think that is the whole theme behind the plot!!! Don't think there is any wondering to it!!

Well I think that when she returned initially she was being portrayed as your regular "soap bitch" ie. rather devious and manipulative, but it has become clearer in the last three or four weeks that she may be having mental health problems of some description.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Do you mean Heather or the writer's?!

coolhull wrote: »
    Do you mean Heather or the writer's?!

The latter goes without saying! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Renee is FC version of Stevie Wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Rose016 wrote: »
    Renee is FC version of Stevie Wonder

black and a talented musician ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Well I think that when she returned initially she was being portrayed as your regular "soap bitch" ie. rather devious and manipulative, but it has become clearer in the last three or four weeks that she may be having mental health problems of some description.

Tbh I don't think the writers know what they are doing with her. She is, like every FC returnee, utterly different to when she departed. There has been no attempt nor do I hold any hopes for such an attempt to explain this change and what happened with Brendan. Has Brendan even made an attempt to contact anyone to enquire as to the child's welfare?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Tbh I don't think the writers know what they are doing with her. She is, like every FC returnee, utterly different to when she departed. There has been no attempt nor do I hold any hopes for such an attempt to explain this change and what happened with Brendan. Has Brendan even made an attempt to contact anyone to enquire as to the child's welfare?

No question its apparent brendan is a mention only to enhance heathers story line...maybe he will be the one to end the heather story...she will turn to drugs and renee will seek him out ..thus exposing the truth about heathers past

Change of personality is probably the biggest flaw of soaps these days, and shows that they are plot driven and not character driven. In real life, people tend not to change character at all : they might modify aspects of their behaviour, but they mostly have the same character for decades and don't 'become someone else'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Another head to head with RR tonight. Lets vote - who's watching which live ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ellie answered Heather's phone on Christmas day to him and nothing after that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Is heather going to kill Ellie???

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That stuff Heather put into Ellie's drink looked about as harmful as a worm dose

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carrie Crowley aka Jackie narrates The Shelbourne

• Advertisement

I don't know how that was supposed to convince others that Ellie was still unwell :rolleyes:

I don't know how that was supposed to convince others that Ellie was still unwell :rolleyes:

No she just hated to see Farah and all them having a good time with her.

Nice to see that Debbie and Eoin shop in Lidl, they had crown field special flakes haha

No sign of Wayne and Orla at McCoy's nor Dermot!.... Also no sign of the regular staff working there.
    When did the Station get a beer garden?

Nice to see that Debbie and Eoin shop in Lidl, they had crown field special flakes haha

Haha, I was trying to figure out what that brand was... :D

I thought that they would shop in their local store- spar. lol

I thought that they would shop in their local store- spar. lol

Ya they usually do, maybe because of all their eating out, they did a shop in Lidl.

Ya they usually do, maybe because of all their eating out, they did a shop in Lidl.

I think X6.430macman was being sarcastic, Fin. :)

Where's Sean?

• Advertisement

Where's Sean?

He was in The George earlier... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement