Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

oh and where in gods name did he get all his clothes!! he arrived with a tiny rucksack! yet has infinite heavy clothing to spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,863 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Jungles... in honour of his "out of phone reach travelling"

grumbles, in honour of his hostile attitude

stubbles in honour of his gruff, non shaved look,

quibbles, in honour of his argumentative attitude

stumbles in honour of his inability to last longer than five minutes with the delicious Neassa..........no christmas tree lighting up ability there............

On a sidenote why does he always look like he is freezing his ass off. massive layers of heavy clothing and scrunching up with his arms folded.....indoors

Every time the two of them have gotten it on, they look like they have just done a crossword puzzle together......two cold fish I reckon :)

Strazdas wrote: »
    Every time the two of them have gotten it on, they look like they have just done a crossword puzzle together......two cold fish I reckon :)

my Neassa isn't a cold fish..... more like a mermaid minx.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Jungles... in honour of his "out of phone reach travelling"

grumbles, in honour of his hostile attitude

stubbles in honour of his gruff, non shaved look,

quibbles, in honour of his argumentative attitude

stumbles in honour of his inability to last longer than five minutes with the delicious Neassa..........no christmas tree lighting up ability there............

On a sidenote why does he always look like he is freezing his ass off. massive layers of heavy clothing and scrunching up with his arms folded.....indoors

000b856b-572.jpg

065_61e3b716657b18931e2c2c6a36aa974bce94f054.jpg

Girl in the top photo a "standin" for Neasa ? They've done it before !

desbrook wrote: »
    Girl in the top photo a "standin" for Neasa ? They've done it before !

eh, no??? clearly My Neassa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Fumbles...me thinks cause he couldnt wait to get in the sac with nessa to show his crushing grief

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Rose016 wrote: »
    Fumbles...me thinks cause he couldnt wait to get in the sac with nessa to show his crushing grief

Jumbles.. .. 'Cos he looks like he buys his clothes at a jumble sale

Nessa goes from shacking up with a sophisticated, married stock - broker in New York to a weird, unshaven, badly- dressed gobsh1te in Carringstown.
    She's certainly not fussy.... so you still have a chance, Talking Bread!

eh, no??? clearly My Neassa

Girl on top has different nose and chin shape imho . Hair different too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Sorry lads, I just don't get how Neasa is with Alex (I think) in New York when he is married, I presume she is cheating???

And who is ''Mumbles''???

' Mumbles' is the late great Michael, the well known barman, mechanic, and Christmas tree illuminator, famous for speaking with his mouth closed, who met his sad demise after he gently bumped his head on the leather-covered counter of a hotel reception desk.
    Those things are lethal.....

• Advertisement

Sorry lads, I just don't get how Neasa is with Alex (I think) in New York when he is married, I presume she is cheating???

:eek::mad::eek:

Who is Mumbles you say............

well here is a recap of his tribute page which tells you all about him.......

It kind of makes him seem interesting...... he really wasn't though...... he was more interesting as he lay in that coffin in his boxroom before his funeral...

The Michael Mumbles O Brien Tribute Page

Much loved barman/electrician/machanic that was loved by the one or two people who remember him.

Please Leave Tributes below:

DEBBIE O BRIEN: He made my face scrunch up and my mouth stay permanently open with happiness.

EOGHAN O BRIEN: The thing I remember most was he used to love riding around in my taxi. I'd never go on a fare without him.

KATIE O BRIEN: hi im his lesbian sister. We always talked about donating our organs. I don't think I shared a scene with him though. Did I mention that I'm a lesbian?

NIAMH CASSIDY BRENNAN CASSIDY: He lit me up like a Christmas tree....... and then I used him for few months of cougar sex before leaving him. I then proceeded to talk to him like dirt after all he risked for me. His job, family, friends, almost his life. But yeah I'm going to put on a fake act of faux pity for him now.
    3 Replies.
    -Louise Doyle: me also
    -Jane Black: me also
    -Niamh CASSIDY Brennan CASSIDY Brennan: f off Jane. This is my moment.

NINA O' Journalist: Can I pop over for five minutes. I want to unsympathetically ask loads of questions about his death.
    1 Reply
    Katie O Brien: oh please do. I'm also a lesbian.

Don Paulioni's Brennan: I gave him a job, he stole my wife, but he gave her back in ten times better physical condition. I will forever be grateful for that.

Mysterious new brother O Brien: I never met him but I am going to arrive back for the funeral and cause some trouble. I will probably expose Eoghan involvement in his death, split up Debbie and Eoghan and sleep with Louise in the first five minutes of my arrival.

Tommy: he fixed my laptop once. It was a tough two days without that laptop. I won't forget him for that.

CAOIMHE DILLON: He was the same age as me.

Damien Halpin: ah sure that's life
    1 Reply: Dan - it is indeed. He robbed and left skid marks on my wheel chair seat and i couldnt get oit of the flat for a fortnight. I'm not going to pretend to like him though.

Katie O Brien: Did I mention I am a lesbian??

Rachel: he destroyed my family. That is why I set up this page.

Dr. BOB'S Brother: He is dead and he is never coming back.

Unknown: mumble mumble mumble mumble mum mumble mumble mumble
    (translation: I received his vocal chords as a transplant. Christ sake, I may as well be dumb)

KATIE O BRIEN: Lesbian

(Katie has added Laura Haplin and Sasha Bishop to the conversation)

desbrook wrote: »
    Girl on top has different nose and chin shape imho . Hair different too.

are you for real??!! Of course its her!! she was back for a week!! hardly needed a stunt double!!

It kind of makes him seem interesting...... he really wasn't though...... he was more interesting as he lay in that coffin in his boxroom before his funeral...

Much loved barman/electrician/machanic that was loved by the one or two people who remember him.

Mysterious new brother O Brien: I never met him but I am going to arrive back for the funeral and cause some trouble. I will probably expose Eoghan involvement in his death, split up Debbie and Eoghan and sleep with Louise Neassain the first five minutes of my arrival.

wow, that was very close to what happened actually!!!

Even the five minutes came into the equation..... although moreso for longevity of the event!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

DEBBIE O BRIEN: He made my face scrunch up and my mouth stay permanently open with happiness.

EOGHAN O BRIEN: The thing I remember most was he used to love riding around in my taxi. I'd never go on a fare without him.

KATIE O BRIEN: hi im his lesbian sister. We always talked about donating our organs. I don't think I shared a scene with him though. Did I mention that I'm a lesbian?

NIAMH CASSIDY BRENNAN CASSIDY: He lit me up like a Christmas tree....... and then I used him for few months of cougar sex before leaving him. I then proceeded to talk to him like dirt after all he risked for me. His job, family, friends, almost his life. But yeah I'm going to put on a fake act of faux pity for him now.
    3 Replies.
    -Louise Doyle: me also
    -Jane Black: me also
    -Niamh CASSIDY Brennan CASSIDY Brennan: f off Jane. This is my moment.

NINA O' Journalist: Can I pop over for five minutes. I want to unsympathetically ask loads of questions about his death.
    1 Reply
    Katie O Brien: oh please do. I'm also a lesbian.

Don Paulioni's Brennan: I gave him a job, he stole my wife, but he gave her back in ten times better physical condition. I will forever be grateful for that.

Mysterious new brother O Brien: I never met him but I am going to arrive back for the funeral and cause some trouble. I will probably expose Eoghan involvement in his death, split up Debbie and Eoghan and sleep with Louise in the first five minutes of my arrival.

Tommy: he fixed my laptop once. It was a tough two days without that laptop. I won't forget him for that.

CAOIMHE DILLON: He was the same age as me.

Damien Halpin: ah sure that's life
    1 Reply: Dan - it is indeed. He robbed and left skid marks on my wheel chair seat and i couldnt get oit of the flat for a fortnight. I'm not going to pretend to like him though.

Katie O Brien: Did I mention I am a lesbian??

Rachel: he destroyed my family. That is why I set up this page.

Dr. BOB'S Brother: He is dead and he is never coming back.

Unknown: mumble mumble mumble mumble mum mumble mumble mumble
    (translation: I received his vocal chords as a transplant. Christ sake, I may as well be dumb)

KATIE O BRIEN: Lesbian

(Katie has added Laura Haplin and Sasha Bishop to the conversation)

Haha ok im up now, you are like the Fair City legend, how do you even remember all that???
    And how long did that take you to type up???

Haha ok im up now, you are like the Fair City legend, how do you even remember all that???
    And how long did that take you to type up???

Its a requoted post I did after his death.....Trust me, there isnt much to remember about Mumbles time!!

The lettuce and tomatoes in Vinos have more personality!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,750 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Emmet is quiet sexy :o

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

There's a thread called "Unpopular Opinions" for that sort of thing !

Compared to who, Liz? Charlie? Cass?
    And did you miss your last Specsavers appointment? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Me too Liz....and I ain't ashamed to say it. I just wish he'd take off a few of his jumpers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,750 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    Compared to who, Liz? Charlie? Cass?
    And did you miss your last Specsavers appointment? :D:D

Ah no one comes close to Cass with his worldly tells and brown leather jacket, how is he still single in Carrigstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Munchausen by proxy, haven't seen this storyline in soap land before. Heather is nuts. She looks like the Joker (without the makeup)

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Munchausen by proxy, haven't seen this storyline in soap land before. Heather is nuts. She looks like the Joker (without the makeup)

in fairness, it could be a great story......hope they don't mess it up. scary sh!t in reality. She really does come across as the perfect protagonist....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Tim Reilly

I think Fair city needs to be sexed up a bit home and away style, I would suggest a scene with Heather doing the ironing in her bra and knickers and Katy and Rachel at a pool in bikinis.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

How about swingers night at the Ballantine.:D

squadro wrote: »

Nah Orla would get too drunk and regardless Wayne would be too jealous !

squadro wrote: »

They could have held that the night Stripey was held hostage there. Maybe Mumbles didn't suffer a head knock at all. He might have just worn himself down from shaggin' Jackie all night.
    I know if I had to shag Jackie, I'd be worn down....

coolhull wrote: »
    They could have held that the night Stripey was held hostage there. Maybe Mumbles didn't suffer a head knock at all. He might have just worn himself down from shaggin' Jackie all night.
    I know if I had to shag Jackie, I'd be worn down....

you drunk coolhul.... 🍺🍺🍺

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lol Ama looks like a serial killers shooting evils at her precious doctors patients....

louise back from travelling....... still as glum as ever.......

and here was me thinking travel for Carrigstown residents changes them completely!!

GOD I HATE heathers voice

• Advertisement

Deegan and Ray scenes!! we need more of these!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement