Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

louise back from travelling....... still as glum as ever.......

and here was me thinking travel for Carrigstown residents changes them completely!!

GOD I HATE heathers voice

I think Louise is fantastic looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I think Louise us fantastic looking

i'm on about her personality. Dishwater is more craic

very very very very posh charlie tonight!!!!

omg!!!!! did you hear charlie there!!!!!!! "ul leave you two to cotch uppp"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ray, don't get Damien to fix your boiler. You'll need a mortgage to pay him.

• Advertisement

i genuinely think the scriptwriters are having a laugh with uber posh Charlie tonight!!! they surely read this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

What a FONDRaiser Charlie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

So Yvonne is in Barcelona.....................and not in Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I like Heathers 1890s brown suit she was wearing tonight, I'm pretty sure my great great grandfather wore the same on his wedding day. Go girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I like Heathers 1890s brown suit she was wearing tonight, I'm pretty sure my great great grandfather wore the same on his wedding day. Go girl!

The brown trousers were right bell bottoms I'd say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Deegan and Ray scenes!! we need more of these!!

A new age Bert and Ernie.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

So Yvonne is in Barcelona.....................and not in Galway

They always go to Galway in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I still have to watch tonight's episode of Rebellion, but surely Pete is in it which would explain the moustache. Still nobody has asked him to explain it's existence.

I actually forgot about Dean looking for a new job, it was so many weeks ago. Straight back into it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Some run on the Pringles in spar. That farrah one is stocking them the last two weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

monkey9 wrote: »
    I still have to watch tonight's episode of Rebellion, but surely Pete is in it which would explain the moustache. Still nobody has asked him to explain it's existence.

I actually forgot about Dean looking for a new job, it was so many weeks ago. Straight back into it tonight.

At least he is still looking which is a lot more releastic than what usually happens in soaps, where they just click their fingers and have a job.

I actually really liked what Heather was wearing tonight when she was in the bar talking to Shane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

squadro wrote: »
    Some run on the Pringles in spar. That farrah one is stocking them the last two weeks.

And by that stage, she'd already heard of the fundraiser that Charlie and Bella had thought up in Vino's just before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

squadro wrote: »

Ya and the spar brand Pringles, haha I know its sad but I'm always happy when I see the Pringles in there, I think its because I'm addicted to them.

monkey9 wrote: »

Movember more probable reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Jackie to Dolores - "Was the new year special offer your idea? That's a good marketing trick."
    Jesus,she's never heard of January sales?? The Ballantyne is doomed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That's some head of hair on our Dollie. My wife had cancer twice and its still nowhere near that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's some head of hair on our Dollie. My wife had cancer twice and its still nowhere near that!

I thought the same thing seeing Doll tonight. Sending your wife best wishes for a great recovery. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Did someone on Fair City tonight say it was a Bank Holiday Sunday? (I'm self employed so bank holidays mean little to me) It can't be a Bank Holiday Sunday because normally Fair City wouldn't be on...and they wouldn't be able to say it ;)

Pretzill wrote: »
    Did someone on Fair City tonight say it was a Bank Holiday Sunday? (I'm self employed so bank holidays mean little to me) It can't be a Bank Holiday Sunday because normally Fair City wouldn't be on...and they wouldn't be able to say it ;)

no such thing as a Bank Holiday Sunday!!

louise back from travelling....... still as glum as ever.......

and here was me thinking travel for Carrigstown residents changes them completely!!

GOD I HATE heathers voice

+1000. Am I the only one who detests every single thing about this character? My hubby hates FC (:eek:), but during recent episodes he has come in and asked me why I'm shouting at the tv!

Ok, I now realise I need to get a life away from Carrigstown. . :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

no such thing as a Bank Holiday Sunday!!

Indeed but someone said it - although I think they meant the Sunday of a long weekend - (of course every Sunday is a Bank Holiday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Indeed but someone said it - although I think they meant the Sunday of a long weekend - (of course every Sunday is a Bank Holiday)

Ray said it, we noticed it too

I think it was Ray, talking about getting the boiler fixed and how hard it would be to get anyone to fix it so soon after the major holiday.

And isn't it great to know that the hair salon is "chockablock" on a Sunday, Jackie had to cancel, but Caoimhe got the wash 'n' blow dry just in time for mass. :rolleyes:

Lousie went away for Christmas and left her Dad alone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Jane go off and spend Christmas with Callum, somewhere nice with Paul's money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Did Ray and the other guy who used to work in the garage not win the lottery or something a few years back? What happened his cash he doesn't live an extravagant life

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement