Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Did Ray and the other guy who used to work in the garage not win the lottery or something a few years back? What happened his cash he doesn't live an extravagant life

Eh, don't think so..... although it's FC. Something like that would be forgotten about quick enough. Especially since characters go into a 5 month offscreen purgatory every few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Eh, don't think so..... although it's FC. Something like that would be forgotten about quick enough. Especially since characters go into a 5 month offscreen purgatory every few months.

Googled it they only won 250000.00 between them probably left it over the counter in McCoys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Googled it they only won 250000.00 between them probably left it over the counter in McCoys

What year did all this happen in???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Leo actually won the lotto one time as well, but he misplaced the ticket, I think he ended up finding one half of the ticket in the hungry pig bins, can anyone else remember that, god if that happened to me I would have cracked up....

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Leo actually won the lotto one time as well, but he misplaced the ticket, I think he ended up finding one half of the ticket in the hungry pig bins, can anyone else remember that, god if that happened to me I would have cracked up....
    Oh ya I remember that well, Dean found the ticket, ''Da you just won 20 grand'' Don't know how they lost or found the ticket though. Be fair pissed if that happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

What year did all this happen in???

I'm guessing around 2007-08, that's when Keith the mechanic was in it.

Strazdas wrote: »
    I'm guessing around 2007-08, that's when Keith the mechanic was in it.
    Am I that old???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Am I that old???

We all are :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I think they bought the apartment with the winnings? It's well for him thinking of booking into a hotel cos the boiler is broken (to dream up a storyline in the Ballentine/dolphin pod)...our boiler is broke since last week and we're just wearing warm clothes :p

• Advertisement

Link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I'd love to know who Heather rang to say Ellie wouldn't be starting back to school after the holidays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why is Kerri Ann so eager to get Louise and Dean together?.... Wasn't she (Louise) with him before?

Deegan and Ray should have their own spinoff!! In fact ditch Fair City, start Ray n Deeg and give a few of the other cast members supporting roles!

ffs..... everyone in the town is going to be working in The Ballyntyne now!!

What next... Dolly and Kerri Anne looking after the five star Spa, Sourpuss booking the rooms, Cass n Charolette providing the vegetables, Heather doing storytime for the guests.........

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Tomatoes, tomatoes whose gonna chop the tomatoes?

Jeeebus, Louise is the most miserable yoke going. remember when she first arrived back from Australia after Rita died in her former bodily form.......she was hyperactive happiest girl going.......and this after her mam dying.

squadro wrote: »
    Tomatoes, tomatoes whose gonna chop the tomatoes?

Lettuce think about that now...... hmmm

ha! hilarious! Charlie has his non posh voice on tonight!! Im convinced now they are trolling us on this thread ������

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

What happened Kerriannes accent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Kerri Ann so eager to get Louise and Dean together?.... Wasn't she (Louise) with him before?

Louise was with Decco before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,200 ✭✭✭jos28

Had to laugh at Jackie saying she was poaching the chef :D

I'd love to know who Heather rang to say Ellie wouldn't be starting back to school after the holidays.

Think it was the principal of her school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Louise is like a plank of wood, just a vacant stare and nothing else. Does she shower and sleep with that damn bun in her hair?

I enjoyed Ray and the others tonight, makes a change to have a laugh.

Louise is like a plank of wood, just a vacant stare and nothing else. Does she shower and sleep with that damn bun in her hair?

I enjoyed Ray and the others tonight, makes a change to have a laugh.

Ya that scene at the start was good I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Coolhull lol at the nick name jumbles for emmit. I think we should call heather.....header.....for obvious reasons. Charlie could be prince Charlie, also for obvious reasons.
    Jays I think the lads got a little too excited about the sausage sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Moustachio Pete stands, for no good reason, outside a hotel manageress's office with his ear cocked to the door, listening intently to a private phone conversation. The receptionist, at the desk just behind him, never bats an eye. Then Moustachio tells Ray, word for word, who repeats it, word for word, to Charlie, naturally within earshot of Hayley, who repeats it again, word for word, to Louise. Louise puts on her permanently mystified look, stares wonderingly into space, then the credits roll................
    And that pretty much sums up today's episode of the incredible, thrill-a-minute drama of Ireland's favourite soap opera.
    God, my ould heart is not able for all for the excitement :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Yes that whole saga was totally pointless. Surely it would be easier if Jackie just told dean he got a **** reference. Pete's tache looked even more comical when he was snooping, like Sherlock Holmes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love cocunut milk, the alpro one is lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has anyone commented on Pete's tash yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has anyone commented on Pete's tash yet

Oh yeah, we all love it :eek::eek: He looks like a walrus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement