Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I only saw it for the first time Sunday night. Mad. He must have been acting in one of those 1916 things. I doubt the current episodes were filmed in "Movember"

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    Oh yeah, we all love it :eek::eek: He looks like a walrus

I meant on the show surely Damo or Paul would have made a joke about it

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Jackie loves playin the martyr all the hours she works & gomless sizzle hair barbie (dolly) feeling sorry 4 her....

Wake up dols....is not long ago jacki was tryin to tickle petes dirt mouth brow over your kitchen table...

Jackie...rule no.1 n business....check references b4 you make a verbal contract thats been agreed...

Louise...."oh please louise your face is down at your knees.".. sign along

• Registered Users Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Ama as the nurse would have no say over who gets to see Doctor Shane or when, appointments are strictly a job for the receptionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Strazdas wrote: »
    Ama as the nurse would have no say over who gets to see Doctor Shane or when, appointments are strictly a job for the receptionist.

Ama is always standing at reception holding her little clipboard, even when there is clearly a receptionist there! It's ridiculous but sure you couldn't expect anything else in FC. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Why didn't Farrah ring Brendan again to find out what happened with Heather in Brazil?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

We've gone from "5 minutes" to "1 minute"!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

What is this codology?! An extra speaking?!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Heather drugs Shane next and gets him into bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

youwould wrote: »
    Ama is always standing at reception holding her little clipboard, even when there is clearly a receptionist there! It's ridiculous but sure you couldn't expect anything else in FC. :rolleyes:

after losing her bag Ama wont be taking any chances by putting that clipboard down................

on a sidenote the casting of Shane was great. Comes across as a real junior doctor. I like him and Ama as a couple. If he stoops to an affair though it will be ridiculous

• Advertisement

Strazdas wrote: »

Caller: Hello may I book an appointment with Dr. Shane?
    Ama: Excuse me, are you making a play for maw bawfwend
    Caller: No, I'm sick you eegit.
    Ama; Ok well i can fit you in for half three, we have three appointment locations.... The Spar, The Hungry Pig or McCoys.....

They could at least have made up a funny sidestory to explain Petestachio's awful facial hair. Its hideous at this stage. I know its for movember but it should be adressed somewhat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Ray going "shooting a few rounds of snooker." Ya Better bring yer snooker cue golf club hybrid implement with ya so.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Heather drugs Shane next and gets him into bed
    Sure that's never happened before with a barmaid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Jasus Louise is one sexy bit of stuff

I dont know whether i like the character of Hayley. I think she has the character to a tee though but as a long term character she wouldnt be able to keep up that charade before becoming just panto villain! Delighted she gave "Vacant Glaze" a slap though

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

liam7831 wrote: »
    Jasus Louise is one sexy bit of stuff

Yeah. If you have a nun fetish. No chance of getting into her iron knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Ray- Sure all the good ones are fully ''buoked'' (booked)

Why would Dean dump Haylaigh if Luoise was the one that gave him a bad reference??????

squadro wrote: »
    Yeah. If you have a nun fetish. No chance of getting into her iron knickers.

19137037-Young-nun-in-religious-concept-Stock-Photo-nun-religion-sexy.jpg

Fair-City-Eps-143-Louise-delivers-bad-news.jpg

🙏

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

"You look like you're ready for your own wake" Nice one Hayley...classic. :D

• Advertisement

is it me or is there a decent vibe about FC since the turn of the year. Much more characters in each episode, no (or at least a good bit less) repetitive scenes and dialogue, a bit of humour and the Heather character is very intriguing!

Im the biggest critic but I prefer watching it to EE or Corrie at the mo.

Although that is mainly down to the nuggets of fun on this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

is it me or is there a decent vibe about FC since the turn of the year. Much more characters in each episode, no (or at least a good bit less) repetitive scenes and dialogue, a bit of humour and the Heather character is very intriguing!

Im the biggest critic but I prefer watching it EE or Corrie at the mo.

Although that is mainly down to the nuggets of fun on this thread!!

Ya I agree, much better not the usual depressing stuff, maybe im just getting used to it.

just reading an article about the actress that plays Ellie. Looks like the Pushy Mother treatment exerted by her mammy is paying off. Apparently she has won international awards for her acting and does Disney voiceovers and has a tv series starting on the BBC!!

hmmmmmmmm, Am I missing something here!! ah, i guess she isnt the worst little actress to be fair

http://www.kildarenow.com/features/co-kildare-schoolgirl-has-nation-glued-to-television-screens-as-she-is-being-drugged-by-crazy-mother/66648

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Did Pete think he was in 'Rebillion' instead of Fair City?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Farrah : ''When I look down my camera lens at you, Heather, all I see is destruction, selfishness, my broken marriage. I see a lonely, bitter woman''

Jaysis, Farrah, where the fukk did you buy a camera like that? Bring it back to the shop and get your money back :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think Debbie going back to work in Ballitine would need Emmet to be there... Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

coolhull wrote: »
    Farrah : ''When I look down my camera lens at you, Heather, all I see is destruction, selfishness, my broken marriage. I see a lonely, bitter woman''

Jaysis, Farrah, where the fukk did you buy a camera like that? Bring it back to the shop and get your money back :eek:

Get a Patent for it! ... And go on Dragon's Den

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'd love a boss like Jackie, she's decent, kind and understanding.. seems to be rare in this day and age....

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kweeveen86

Who's the weird unit that Deegan is staying with? Have we ever met him? He sounds like a real hoot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kweeveen86

fin12 wrote: »
    I'd love a boss like Jackie, she's decent, kind and understanding.. seems to be rare in this day and age....

Louise would be better.... ;-) <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement