Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,857 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

squadro wrote: »
    What do ya mean cafe? Don't u know the BISTRO is an experience in fine dining serving tomatoes in variety of ways and if ya don't like tomatoes GTFO yer barred.:D

I'm just remembering the storyline too where it was a cafe by day and bistro by night. Has that all been knocked on the head or forgotten about?

squadro wrote: »
    What do ya mean cafe? Don't u know the BISTRO is an experience in fine dining serving tomatoes in variety of ways and if ya don't like tomatoes GTFO yer barred.:D

dont forget the bread roll:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Is Carol still in love with Dan? I really wish Louise and Dean would hook up and get it over with, they're getting annoying now looking at them and me roaring at the telly. Just get a room lads and be done with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

mloc123 wrote: »
    Is the Dean, Louise and Haley story the new "Just give me 5 minutes"?

is there even a story there? Im not being funny but all i see are vacant lifeless stares by *Glueeyes, bitchy snarly skanger waaaaa comments and body posture seizures by Hayley and Dean with his stupid hair chopping tomatoes and not knowing whether he is coming or going to Vinos or the Ballantyne or to Glueeyes or Hayley.

Just ANOTHER stupid non interesting love triangle with pointless non interesting characters. Michael not yet cold in his grave and Louise never mentioned him since. God help us.

* I think Glueeyes is a great name for the vacant staring Louise!! If i do say so myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

is there even a story there? Im not being funny but all i see are vacant lifeless stares by *Glueeyes, bitchy snarly skanger waaaaa comments and body posture seizures by Hayley and Dean with his stupid hair chopping tomatoes and not knowing whether he is coming or going to Vinos or the Ballantyne or to Glueeyes or Hayley.

Just ANOTHER stupid non interesting love triangle with pointless non interesting characters. Michael not yet cold in his grave and Louise never mentioned him since. God help us.

* I think Glueeyes is a great name for the vacant staring Louise!! If i do say so myself!

HA, HA, love it...Glueeyes. :D

• Advertisement

HA, HA, love it...Glueeyes. :D

She wouldn't look out of place on the Walking Dead with that nothingness in her eyes.....

zombie-girl-14369536.jpg

she is very pretty though, modelesque. She goes out with your man that plays Michael Hennessy in red rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

coolhull wrote:
    Oh yeah, we all love it He looks like a walrus

The walrus of luuuurrve....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

She wouldn't look out of place on the Walking Dead with that nothingness in her eyes.....

zombie-girl-14369536.jpg

she is very pretty though, modelesque. She goes out with your man that plays Michael Hennessy in red rock

I thought I was on the EE thread for a minute there - yer woman looks like Kat Slater!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I had to laugh at Louise saying Hayley had sleep with half of Carrigstown, she was only ever shown dating Decco and Dean, whereas Louise cheated on Decco with Michael and also had a thing with Mondo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It was mentioned before on this thread about Dr's treating family members. Have the FC writers not learent anything from this thread, regarding Ellie and a Dr treating family, Heather mentioned something about Ellie getting injections by her father!

• Advertisement

It was mentioned before on this thread about Dr's treating family members. Have the FC writers not learent anything from this thread, regarding Ellie and a Dr treating family, Heather mentioned something about Ellie getting injections by her father!

do you not have to be at least over 12 to join Boards.ie??

Anyway, Ellie grew up in Brazil. I doubt their medical profession ethics and standards are the same as in Ireland.

I have a feeling that my post above was not understood............
    The "do you not have to be at least over 12 to join Boards.ie??" comment was a joke inferring the FC writers are like kids!!! The poster asked have the writers not learnt anything from reading this thread.....I replied saying do you not have to be over twelve to join the thread!! IE i was inferring the writers were kids, a silly but commonly used joke on this thread!!Come on, surely I dont have to explain this! did you honestly think i was saying collyflower was a child!!! i even highlighted the writers part!!!

do you not have to be at least over 12 to join Boards.ie??

Anyway, Ellie grew up in Brazil. I doubt their medical profession ethics and standards are the same as in Ireland.

It is very hard to understand Ellie with her strong South American accent :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is very hard to understand Ellie with her strong South American accent :p

and the constant references to Brazil NEVER stop do they!! or mentions of her friends in Brazil, and the fact she is taking sooooooooo long to integrate into a completely different culture for a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,857 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Though that would beg the question as to how it was that Brendan was treating Ellie in Brazil. Either he's a fully fledged GP over there or he's some sort of shady maverick illegally obtaining medicines from somewhere.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Though that would beg the question as to how it was that Brendan was treating Ellie in Brazil. Either he's a fully fledged GP over there or he's some sort of shady maverick illegally obtaining medicines from somewhere.

the moral of the story is Don't drive through Carrigstown.......far too many PLOT holes

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Dellnum

If my memory serves me right Brendan was/is a Dr. Where's Yvonne these days ?

Dellnum wrote: »
    If my memory serves me right Brendan was/is a Dr. Where's Yvonne these days ?

The actress took a year and a half off to shoot a few scenes for Mrs. Brown's Boys. To get the part she firstly had to marry an O Carroll. She will be back in time to start a new love triangle with Caddle and Greasy just before their wedding, no doubt. Can't wait for that "didn't see that coming..." plot....... 😢

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

What is it with kerrie Anne going around interfering in everyone else's business.

It's a joke.

Kerrie Anne is just ridiculous, with the bows of hair each side of her head, like an 8 year old. She is a do gooder and tries to please everyone, but her part is a joke, I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

mada82 wrote: »
    What is it with kerrie Anne going around interfering in everyone else's business.

It's a joke.
    Yeah I was thinking that too. What difference does it make to her whether a couple of old men 'play' together or not. It's typical FC. They bring her back after weeks offscreen, then give her a totally sh*te storyline.
    And what the hell was that CTA election story about? It started with Bob being chairman of a crappy business organization, and ended with Jackie being chairman of a crappy business organization.
    I mean, the entire 'plot' took place over one episode. Bob was chairman, now Jackie is. And that's it. It'll never to be mentioned again. And let's face it, it was never going to be a Hilary Clinton/Donald Trump election battle.
    Jaysis, I'd never watch sh1te like this if it wasn't for the Crack on here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

You'd have to wonder how Louise and kerrie Anne could be friends. They're completely different personalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I've been having a really sh!t few days everything going wrong and starting to get me depressed :(
    Came on to this thread and its cheered me right up thanks to all of you it's easily one of the best threads on boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

js35 wrote: »
    I've been having a really sh!t few days everything going wrong and starting to get me depressed :(
    Came on to this thread and its cheered me right up thanks to all of you it's easily one of the best threads on boards :)
    Hopefully everything will come right for you again, js35
    The only problem with this thread is that, to really get the most out of it, you first have to go through the torture of watching FC. And if you can come out unscathed after that, the troubles you are having at present can also be overcome. No pain, no gain. as they say.....

The actress took a year and a half off to shoot a few scenes for Mrs. Brown's Boys. To get the part she firstly had to marry an O Carroll. She will be back in time to start a new love triangle with Caddle and Greasy just before their wedding, no doubt. Can't wait for that "didn't see that coming..." plot....... 😢

Yvonne is in Barcelona now running a wine bar hopefully with Robbie Jnr and will return soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I've said this a couple of times before but it's really annoying me now with Ellie being so "inexplicably sick" - why has no-one considered that she may suffer from the same genetic condition as her half-brother???? Not one person has even mentioned it and I'm going out of my mind!!!!! Surely it's the first thing you'd think of and fear??? Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!

Bob makes a move on Jackie

MelanieC wrote: »
    I've said this a couple of times before but it's really annoying me now with Ellie being so "inexplicably sick" - why has no-one considered that she may suffer from the same genetic condition as her half-brother???? Not one person has even mentioned it and I'm going out of my mind!!!!! Surely it's the first thing you'd think of and fear??? Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!

She is not inexplicably sick, she is sick because her mother is putting sedatives in her food !!!

MelanieC wrote: »

HELP you're losing me !! Who is Ellie's half brother ??? What condition did this half brother have ??

I had my appendix out years ago and also my daughter had hers out a few years back . Total breeze to get over ! NO WAY does your recovery go on and on like this! Heather keeps talking about "major surgery" .....it's almost keyhole these days and a young kid would bounce back ! Why is Dr Big Eyes not calling Heather on this or insisting on tests . There is no way he would just let the mother decide to wander over to to surgery in the afternoon leaving the sick child at home ???

Pure nonsense ! Who is writing this stuff ??

Dellnum wrote: »
    She is not inexplicably sick, she is sick because her mother is putting sedatives in her food !!!

Too right ....hope Heather kills the child (in soap land of course !) or puts her in a coma .....see how she gets out of that one !

I hate Heather. In a normal family she would have been found out and ostracised months ago . Nobody would get away with the lying, fake book writing, smashing the sisters office AFTER she slept with said sister's husband , telling everyone a recovered alcoholic was still drinking , poisoning her child , stealing tablets from doctors bag, brazenly flirting with his girlfriend etc etc etc .........

Why isn't the entire town of Carrigstown running her out of the place ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Did Heather have a child that died? :confused: when she was talking to Ama in McCoy's she mentioned that she had a baby before Ellie and it died!... .. If she did she probably killed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement