Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,316 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rose016 wrote: »
    This Munchausen by proxy syndrome story line is def a first for soaps..it quite exciting to see FC tackling this serious condition...i just cant wait to see how they fxxk it up..

A. They just stop the storyline mid air while we pull our hair out

B. Tomcam has a recording of the lot

C. Heather is caught & admits it to renee farrah screwie and deegan and is forgiven all in a 30second clip

D. Heather gets a wheelchair & follows dan 2 london and ellie disappears... noone questions anything

E. Heather and Ellie goes to Galway

Renee could see Heather drugging Ellie and she would still blame Farrah and side with Heather

Brendan needs to return to explain why Heather has gone doolally

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Next week (maybe)....

Renee: "Heather, you poisoned Ellie!"

Heather :"Well, yeah, I did, but Farrah is to blame. She was annoying me, asking questions that the script writers hadn't prepared me for
    Renee : "Oh well, that's different then. Farrah, what were you thinking, putting your sister in a position where she had to poison her own child? You knew she has a bestseller to write. I jus wanted you to get along, but there you go, forcing Heather to overdose Ellie with worming powder. You always were a scheming little bitches. Poor Heather. It's not fair!......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,200 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Renee could see Heather drugging Ellie and she would still blame Farrah and side with Heather

Brendan needs to return to explain why Heather has gone doolally

Great idea, we could find out that Ellie has been ringing her Dad on the sly, followed by his arrival in McCoys - Bring it on !

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

coolhull wrote: »
    Next week (maybe)....

Renee: "Heather, you poisoned Ellie!"

Heather :"Well, yeah, I did, but Farrah is to blame. She was annoying me, asking questions that the script writers hadn't prepared me for
    Renee : "Oh well, that's different then. Farrah, what were you thinking, putting your sister in a position where she had to poison her own child? You knew she has a bestseller to write. I jus wanted you to get along, but there you go, forcing Heather to overdose Ellie with worming powder. You always were a scheming little bitches. Poor Heather. It's not fair!......

If its worm doses that heather is given ellie obviously heather is the equivalent of st patrick with the snakes only she has the ability to wipe out all the worms in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Posh voice Charlie in non posh clothing?? I'm confused!! He's messing with our heads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Charlie: Figyas for figures

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Was imagining the following conversation in Farrah's office just there when Heather answered the phone to the surgery

Farrah: "The test results"
    Heather: "No,Chill Insurance"

Sorry but Robbie and Emmet? ? What the hell is going on! I've missed last few episodes. No doubt Emmet and Caddle will be in love by years end.

Dean is some gobblight. And no doubt we will have a few "just five minutes" dialogue coming up between him and Louise.

I really hope Heather has a medical card for Ellie. Otherwise that shop will be up for sale.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Every time I see Heather with the DR I think of a really hungry spider eyeing up a tiny fly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Every time I see Heather with the DR I think of a very hungry spider looking at a tiny fly.

So lousie gone now? :(

Well we saw leave The Station, but didn't see her get into a taxi. Chances are the opening scene on Sunday night we will see her standing beside the taxi staring into space.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Was imagining the following conversation in Farrah's office just there when Heather answered the phone to the surgery

Farrah: "The test results"
    Heather: "No,Chill Insurance"

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don't think Heather is one bit remotely interested in Shane, I think she gets a kick out of going after guys who are in relationships and getting them to cheat with her, it's all a game.....

She was never really there. An embodiment without a soul or persona. A hot embodiment, mind you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I heard they were replacing her with a wax work - but the wax work had too much life - ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Apparently she had to leave to attend her own funeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,120 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    I don't think Heather is one bit remotely interested in Shane, I think she gets a kick out of going after guys who are in relationships and getting them to cheat with her, it's all a game.....

Problem is Shane definitely fancies Heather which makes me think his interest in Ama is on the wane.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Alma needs to morph back into duuurty nuss to keep hold of her fella.!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

How come the whole "no sex before marriage" thing that she was so adamant about before has never been addressed? We just saw them about to sleep together in a shocking scene at the end of one episode,then they disappeared for literally months and re-emerged as an old married couple!! No reference to it at all,let alone any inner struggle on her part!
    Remember how bad she made Damo feel about finding it difficult? What a cow!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

MelanieC wrote: »
    How come the whole "no sex before marriage" thing that she was so adamant about before has never been addressed? We just saw them about to sleep together in a shocking scene at the end of one episode,then they disappeared for literally months and re-emerged as an old married couple!! No reference to it at all,let alone any inner struggle on her part!
    Remember how bad she made Damo feel about finding it difficult? What a cow!

It was her excuse while she upgraded from a tradesman to a doctor :p
    She's about to see the other side of the doctor now I'm afraid!:D

As for the Louise & Dean shenanigans. FFS. If that's the end of Louise the writers would want to be shot. What a ridiculous 180 turn.:mad:

muggles wrote: »

As for the Louise & Dean shenanigans. FFS. If that's the end of Louise the writers would want to be shot. What a ridiculous 180 turn.:mad:

I'm not really buying the Dean - Louise - Haley "love" triangle though. There might be attraction / lust there, but it all seems a bit shallow and nobody loves anybody.

And yes, Ama is a major hypocrite for putting out for the nice middle class doctor, just because he's further up the social scale :)

muggles wrote: »

Just a ridiculous story non stop. The whole thing was non interesting, silly, predictable and anti climatic.........................

Like majority of FC love triangles.

Like majority of FC love triangles.

Yes, look at Dan when he had Carol and Yvonne fighting over him and now has ended up with neither of them. These FC love triangles are just about people dating each other, not proper relationships.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, look at Dan when he had Carol and Yvonne fighting over him and now has ended up with neither of them. These FC love triangles are just about people dating each other, not proper relationships.

It's not even that, it's just like scratching their heads in the production tree house, the kid scriptwriters have a chart of who hasn't had an affair in a while and there we go FOUR MONTHS OF PREDICTABLE NONSENSE.

Caoimhe us due one, no doubt with Emmet.
    Shane is about to have one.
    Orla is due one.
    Robbie also.
    Sourpuss or The Nerd who enters through windows will be up to no good by years end.
    Carrie Cowley and The Whisperer are only entering a relationship so she can swan off with Pete some time in the not so distant future.
    Not an affair but it's pretty predictable really that Renee will be ripping off Hughies green tshirt sometime soon.
    Stripey will cop off with some Ballantyne guest.
    Laura and Katy will get together, Lesbnina will return and we all know what will happen
    Paul Brennan will get up to no good inevitably
    Sean and Ama....
    Etc etc etc

It's just all predictable!!

It's not even that, it's just like scratching their heads in the production tree house, the kid scriptwriters have a chart of who hasn't had an affair in a while and there we go FOUR MONTHS OF PREDICTABLE NONSENSE.

Caoimhe us due one, no doubt with Emmet.
    Shane is about to have one.
    Orla is due one.
    Robbie also.
    Sourpuss or The Nerd who enters through windows will be up to no good by years end.
    Carrie Cowley and The Whisperer are only entering a relationship so she can swan off with Pete some time in the not so distant future.
    Not an affair but it's pretty predictable really that Renee will be ripping off Hughies green tshirt sometime soon.
    Stripey will cop off with some Ballantyne guest.
    Laura and Katy will get together, Lesbnina will return and we all know what will happen
    Paul Brennan will get up to no good inevitably
    Sean and Ama....
    Etc etc etc

It's just all predictable!!

Not as predictable as Stripey copping off with Cathal
    Ye heard it here first folks

Not as predictable as Stripey copping off with Cathal
    Ye heard it here first folks

Nah we all had that discussion a month ago 😄😄😄 ; )

Nah we all had that discussion a month ago 😄😄😄 ; )
    Apologies Talking Bread, missed that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,316 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm glad Louise is gone

Hayley is a great character and well played by the actress

What exactly is Caoimhe's problem with Emmet? Is it because Neasa roide him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement