Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Yep all Lesbians collide after being missing for 4 months.

Same sh1te again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jaysus they are all out of the woodwork tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Jayne to Heather in Phelans : ''What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in work. You've left the bar unmanned!''

Says the woman who was appointed bar manageress last November and hasn't bothered her @rse to show up in Carrigstown, never mind the pub

Are street doctor and Nussy on the p1ss for the whole day?? In their local practice village?? Christ.

Oh jesus, Gemma is joining in Lesbian gate now.

Ram Junior seems a bit of a character.....

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''Heather, I've thought about nothing but you all weekend,'' says Doc Big-eyes.

Yeah, me too, Doc. Never got a wink of sleep. I even got the dog to taste my cornflakes before I ate them, just in case. A worm-dose is the last thing I need.

• Advertisement

I'm going to make a craaaaaazzzzzzżsy prediction. ..... at the start of the next episode shane and Ama will bump into Heather in Spar/Hungry Pig etc; Shane will tell Heather it's over between them, by the ad break she will have him up for Ellis daily appointment to the McCoys living room, just before the break Heather will have told ellie to f off somewhere leaving her in a compromising position with street doctors mouth wide open. After the break Shane will have wriggled himself free and told her unconvincingly that it's over and Heather ever present jokers grin will have saliva dribbling down it.; later on Shane and Ama will walk into McCoys and Shane will be shocked to see Heather is behind the counter (yes even though she is the only one behind it for months despite having a daughter on deaths door) , at the counter Shane will try order something and pretend to be oblivious to heaters drooling and sinister and downright ugly flirting. BY END OF EPISODE HEATHER WILL BE EATING STREET DOCTORS EYES AGAIN.

Apologies for the spoilers....... I have some for Wednesday and thursday also. If you want them just copy and paste the above paragraph and they should appear on this page magically. ..........

I can't cope, I really can't, maybe what's happened to Bella, the air of depression and gloom and hopelessness in his voice is due to working on these scripts.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Bella looks like he's been stranded in the desert to me....just someone give him a glass of water!

Where's the story about Robbie's ma gone?! Carol must actually be minding Jack as she hasn't been seen in ages!

Lol at Heather comparing herself to champagne....more like buckfast Missis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

laylag wrote: »

Well she does get up your nose.....

laylag wrote: »
    Bella looks like he's been stranded in the desert to me....just someone give him a glass of water!

Where's the story about Robbie's ma gone?! Carol must actually be minding Jack as she hasn't been seen in ages!

Buckfast my ass. That drink is legendary.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Heather, I've thought about nothing but you all weekend,'' says Doc Big-eyes.

Yeah, me too, Doc. Never got a wink of sleep. I even got the dog to taste my cornflakes before I ate them, just in case. A worm-dose is the last thing I need.

The only one between them that got a decent nights sleep was Ellie filled with sleeping tablets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm feeling really creative tonight, therefore I cannot stomach FC and cannot offer a funny, benign or even factual opinion on this programme.

I will try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I dip in and out of this thread (and Fair City) but Junior is now senior? How old is he meant to be?

Fiolina wrote: »
    I dip in and out of this thread (and Fair City) but Junior is now senior? How old is he meant to be?

Ram's lamb is almost fit for the freezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Junior became senior over night.... it all happened when he had a life threatening ear infection that caused Borla to cry uncontrolably for 3 months and the irish viewing public to get bad with our nerves watching her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

At least he speaks and is a normal animated child as opposed to Jack who never utters a word and is constantly "having a nap" even though he's about six!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

While we were watching I said to the Missus, "Jaysus, Junior will be shaving soon."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Oh jaysus, what a woeful woeful episode. Where do we begin??

Damien and Caoimhe deciding Vino's is a better job because it's closer to home. They literally live on the same street as both premises. Technically, Vino's is closer to home in fairness so i suppose it saves Caoimhe that extra fifty yards having to cross the road to The Station.

Then Jane is giving Heather orders about the ba in Spar, reminding her she's the manager. They've never f*cking met!!!!!! How is Heather meant to know Jane is the manager. She's only ever dealt with the owner.

Did Orla come back from a busy shift in McCoy's? It's hard to say because it's been so long. But of course Wayne chooses tonight to remind her not to take any hassle from Jane. Why, has Jane been hassling Orla in McCoy's the last few months? Maybe Jane should have been hassling Heather for taking so much time off....

The lesbians are back and already we're straight into where we left off. Laura is back, she's giving out to the journalist for contacting her, Sasha is going "you were contacting her?" The journalist is apologising etc etc round and round and round we go.

Then there's the affair with the doctor and Heath....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I remember the good old days of Ama when she was a star baking, when she had her handbag saga.
    How will our great Ama react when she finds out about her boyfriend this time.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Oh jaysus, what a woeful woeful episode. Where do we begin??

Damien and Caoimhe deciding Vino's is a better job because it's closer to home. They literally live on the same street as both premises. Technically, Vino's is closer to home in fairness so i suppose it saves Caoimhe that extra fifty yards having to cross the road to The Station.

Then Jane is giving Heather orders about the ba in Spar, reminding her she's the manager. They've never f*cking met!!!!!! How is Heather meant to know Jane is the manager. She's only ever dealt with the owner.

Did Orla come back from a busy shift in McCoy's? It's hard to say because it's been so long. But of course Wayne chooses tonight to remind her not to take any hassle from Jane. Why, has Jane been hassling Orla in McCoy's the last few months? Maybe Jane should have been hassling Heather for taking so much time off....

The lesbians are back and already we're straight into where we left off. Laura is back, she's giving out to the journalist for contacting her, Sasha is going "you were contacting her?" The journalist is apologising etc etc round and round and round we go.

Then there's the affair with the doctor and Heath....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah......and what about Robbies newly waxed eyebrows ??!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

coolhull wrote: »
    Jayne to Heather in Phelans : ''What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in work. You've left the bar unmanned!''

Says the woman who was appointed bar manageress last November and hasn't bothered her @rse to show up in Carrigstown, never mind the pub

I honestly can't remember. Had Jane and Heather actually met before tonight's episode?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Ram's lamb is almost fit for the freezer.

Oh my gosh, how I missed this thread while Boards was offline.

Watching FC without the FC Boards gang was pure torture. Now we're all together again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I honestly can't remember. Had Jane and Heather actually met before tonight's episode?
    I can't say for sure but I think I remember a bit of bitchiness between them in one or two episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

"Junior" is only 18 months old (born June 2014 approx)......not sure how they can explain this much older version :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Laura returns from Galway same time as Sash and Nina from London, very convenient :rolleyes: I hope Ama goes psycho once she discovers what Shane has done and kills Heather

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »
    "Junior" is only 18 months old (born June 2014 approx)......not sure how they can explain this much older version :)

Wasn't he born around Christmas? At the same time they were meant to be married? Making him very premature from the dates they'd given Dolores as Wayne was off holidaying with Maeve when Junior was conceived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Wasn't he born around Christmas? At the same time they were meant to be married? Making him very premature from the dates they'd given Dolores as Wayne was off holidaying with Maeve when Junior was conceived.

No Junior born June '14 alright. For some reason it only seems like months ago !

http://evoke.ie/evoke/fair-city-orla-has-baby-early

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

desbrook wrote: »
    No Junior born June '14 alright. For some reason it only seems like months ago !

http://evoke.ie/evoke/fair-city-orla-has-baby-early

Thanks, I had that completely wrong!!!

And it's not as if Tommy is either big or ages badly. Saying that notJenniferAnniston is a tall lady. And luckily for Wayne he wasn't born with a mullet of grey hair, a shovel in one hand and a video camera in the other do he could easily pass him off as his spawn.
    I actually liked the little scene with Wayne and Ramlamb, he's a bearable child (so far.....and he speaks!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

They needed "Junior" to grow up fast to replace Binjamin as the soap formula that they found in the "How to Run a Successful Soap" book they got on Amazon states you must have at least 2 children in the primary school age group for assorted story lines and dramas.

Expect Jack to start speaking / stop napping soon or Ama's long lost child to arrive from wherever it is she's from (while conveniently forgetting the fact that she was supposed to be a virgin until Dr Big Eyes popped her)

• Advertisement

I remember the good old days of Ama when she was a star baking, when she had her handbag saga.
    How will our great Ama react when she finds out about her boyfriend this time.

They weren't good days either. In fact Ama in those days had more voice and accent changes than Vinos has tomato.

Seriously though where the f is The Station meant to be???? First I have heard that it's not a local entity. Yet Dan could wheel up and down to it in a few minutes at most from McCoys (I remember him getting change), Bella limps up and down there everyday in a minute or two and it only took a a couple of minutes for what's his face to leave the Pod and climb in the window of the office the night (fortnight) of the hostage. Seriously the way Caoimhe was going on it was close to Mullingar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement