Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am beginning to wonder if it will ever come out now about Heather 'poisoning' Ellie but I have a feeling it will just go away now that Heather has clamped Dr. Shane. It seems that her making Ellie sick was setting up to be a Munchausen's By Proxy story line but then somewhere along the line it morphed into a ploy to get Shane. The penny probably won't even drop with him that coincidentally Ellie has made a miraculous recovery now that Heather has got him. And we will be left with endless episodes of Shane and Heather sneeking around, him ending it with her, him swearing his undying love to Ama, him and Heather getting it together again until the next round of actors currently on their break are due to come back from their breaks for their similarly pointless storylines

I thought some of the drugs Heather gave her would show in her blood tests but didn't, like the ones Shane gave Heather in the pub the sleeping tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought some of the drugs Heather gave her would show in her blood tests but didn't, like the ones Shane gave Heather in the pub the sleeping tablets

I was wondering this too. Why didn't the drugs show up in the blood tests,I thought everything does?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

MelanieC wrote: »
    I was wondering this too. Why didn't the drugs show up in the blood tests,I thought everything does?

Why do the writers build these stories up and then sweep them under the rug? Are the just not bothered/don't know where to go? And meanwhile every single affair is discovered by a cast member after around three weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

I reckon they would have to be looking for them, think Shane said they were checking she wasnt aneamic? (I might have imagined that) but they would have been looking presumably for signs of infection or deficiencies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

katkin wrote: »
    I reckon they would have to be looking for them, think Shane said they were checking she wasnt aneamic? (I might have imagined that) but they would have been looking presumably for signs of infection or deficiencies etc.

I think Heather deliberately delayed the blood tests with a ridiculous story that Ellie was scared of needles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Nobody knows Heather was doing this to Ellie so this story could die away completely. Unless Shane dumps Heather and she starts to do it again as an excuse to see him and the penny might drop as to the coincidence or Renee begins to suspect something. Farrah has to get blamed somewhere along the line before this thing winds up and it'll go on for another few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I think Heather deliberately delayed the blood tests with a ridiculous story that Ellie was scared of needles.

i think the FC writers just left a massive plot hole and forgot that blood tests may show up unprescribed medication...... just a crazy thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

i think the FC writers just left a massive plot hole and forgot that blood tests may show up unprescribed medication...... just a crazy thought.

Sure Dr.Jim uses to be guzzling pills like smarties and that never came to anything! !!

Rent money?
    Thought Orla & Wayne were getting it for free

Didnt Paul & Niamh say Orla & Wayne have them having the place empty

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Great choice of magazine cover in the background behind Shane in the shop.

10 BEST SEX TOYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Great choice of magazine cover in the background behind Shane in the shop.

10 BEST SEX TOYS

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Duuurty nusss.

Someone call Ama the phone number showed up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Jane needs to lay off Wayne and walk in on Shane and Heather instead....now that should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Poor Amma/Ama/Alma......

Some guy paid Orla 5 euro for 2 bottles of beer

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Spreading the ashes was funny, looked like they were spreading grey lime.
    It then looked like one was after cleaning out s fireplace and dumping the ashes.

Where was Sash scattering her mam's ashes, a dirty field that needed council permission

She didn't exactly scatter them. More like emptied an ashtray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I honestly don't know how much more of Horrible Heather I can stand. :mad:
    Is she the most hateful character ever in FC?

Loved that Nina was going to 'treat' Sash to a few days in the Ballintine. No other guests, the decor would give you a headache and they only serve burgers brought in from The Pig, wrapped in tinfoil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Someone call Ama the phone number showed up

they use same number for every phone

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Poor Amma/Ama/Alma......

Alma is coming across as a bunny boiler herself checking up loads on the Doc

Gourmet burgers with brioche buns from the freezer.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

squadro wrote: »

Well, the mother was a heavy smoker!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

If you want to ring Ama and tell her what Doc BigEyes is up to, her mobile number showing onscreen tonight is
    085 107 0159

But don't tell her I gave you the number ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Rose016 wrote: »
    What is that little numb skull Wayne at now... if he starts the same spun out rubbish of .... goes behind orlas back spends juniors pocket money on a high risk investment and loses everything ...then makes orla wail for the next 6 months im going to drive to fair city set and give the work placement writer a wedgie.... please oh please dont do this to us.

Well FFS.... seriously... i am on my way to FC set to give those writers wedgies.... why do we always have to be right...why cant they surprise us just once... that little pr1ck has gone all donald trump on us with a clapped out banger and now cant afford mafia man pauls rent...

Nussy ... if you dont get your nussy business together youll find headder even chases down p1ssy haired linka and leave claw marks on him too... well done headder in fairness she has managed to make a fool of all of carraigstown apart from farrah..good work

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

coolhull wrote:
    If you want to ring Ama and tell her what Doc BigEyes is up to, her mobile number showing onscreen tonight is

squadro wrote:

Then they seemed to walk over the ashes when they left the park!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

they use same number for every phone

What's the number, I remember I called the Tommy one and it went straight to voicemail and someone said Tommy, I left a message on it saying I'd help out at the allotment.,,,,

Sorry just saw coolhull posted it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

coolhull wrote: »
    085 107 0159

But don't tell her I gave you the number ;);)

I just rang it, it's switched off..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Where was Sash scattering her mam's ashes, a dirty field that needed council permission

We had a dog that passed away & he got a better send off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement