Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anybody think of asking Aunty Kitty about Tommy's medical history

But she is Judy's auntie not Tommy

I can't believe Fair City are doing a job scheme storyline and Renee got staff as part of it to stack shelves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

dee_mc wrote: »
    More likely she left her old uniform in her old room in the house she was living in at the time, that's the same house Decco lives in with her now yeah?

I was just trying to be funny....................!

More than likely it was left in RTE costume department alongside Deans hoody and rucksack, Bobs apron, Niamh's long black coats, Dermish's Inspector Gadget jacket, Laura's lycra and the various stripey garments of Debbie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I was just trying to be funny....................!

More than likely it was left in RTE costume department alongside Deans hoody and rucksack, Bobs apron, Niamh's long black coats, Dermish's Inspector Gadget jacket, Laura's lycra and the various stripey garments of Debbie

Ah I see, I must have had a sense of humour bypass! :)

How come Vivienne or Zumo haven't come over from the Costa to check on Charlotte yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How come Vivienne or Zumo haven't come over from the Costa to check on Charlotte yet?

I reckon they're only delighted she's gone!

Mind you Young adults/children being estranged from most of their family seems a feature of FC - Zach, Jack, Callum (Rachel up in her room for 6 months) Paul's other son last seen somewhere in Mallow and now Charlotte (the very reason her family left for Spain was to protect her from a murder charge?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How the hell have the guards not picked her up? surely they would have picked her up when she entered the country for murdering her daaaaaaaaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

How the hell have the guards not picked her up? surely they would have picked her up when she entered the country for murdering her daaaaaaaaa.
    I kinda remember at the time that she claimed self-defence or something.
    And of course this being FC, the guards let it go, and it was never mentioned again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Isn't it mad the things you get away with in FC - Yer woman going postal and holding Doll hostage was allowed leave without any intervention.

Charlotte stabs Paddy goes into hiding, comes back whilst Deegan is mia (again) and Det Frank Spock doesn't know her from adam - gets away with it.

Tommy holds his ex wife and lover at gunpoint and gets a few months at a health spa.

But poor 'ol Barry just trips a girl up in his house and they lock him up and throwaway the key!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Is Katy working in Deco's office as well as in Spar? I remember him giving her a job there a while ago but then it was never mentioned again so that she could focus on the Nina non-story.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Orla and Wayne/tommys baby is bleedin massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Dom Phil Cobe

So did Judith Dillon decide to stay in Africa for good ? also did they explain why dr jim and bob have different surnames ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yes, it's because Bob moved to England as a young man (shortly after impregnating his sister in law by the sound of things) and changed his name to help him fit in.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

squadro wrote: »
    He was born early and got a good headstart.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

mloc123 wrote: »
    What is up with 'Junior'? And why do they need to find out a family history?

Orla has convinced herself 'Junior' is going to die on the operating table because of a reaction to the anaesthetic (ever since she heard that Zack had a problem with surgery as a child).

Not sure such an allergic reaction would even be hereditary though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Pretzill wrote: »
    Isn't it mad the things you get away with in FC - Yer woman going postal and holding Doll hostage was allowed leave without any intervention.

Charlotte stabs Paddy goes into hiding, comes back whilst Deegan is mia (again) and Det Frank Spock doesn't know her from adam - gets away with it.

Tommy holds his ex wife and lover at gunpoint and gets a few months at a health spa.

But poor 'ol Barry just trips a girl up in his house and they lock him up and throwaway the key!

Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

To be fair Orla is right to look hazard and wrecked and be screeching and wailing, her only young child is seriously ill, any mother or father would be the same
    if it was in real life would wayne and orla not be with the baby in hospital not back at the pub? Who was with him then?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Did any of you not find it strange that charlotte put on her school uniform just to have a meeting with the principle ? Also they have sexed up the school skirts.

I wouldn't have thought it odd for a pupil to be asked to attend the school in an official capacity wearing the school's uniform.

squadro wrote: »

Yeh, he's making his communion tomorrow!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Dom Phil Cobe

walshb wrote: »
    I wouldn't have thought it odd for a pupil to be asked to attend the school in an official capacity wearing the school's uniform.

But she hasn't been a pupil at the school for 2 years. she was only having a meeting to discuss the possibility of returning to school.

• Advertisement

But she hasn't been a pupil at the school for 2 years. she was only having a meeting to discuss the possibility of returning to school.

Maybe, though unlikely, she wanted to make a good impression, or maybe as a recorded pupil and a returning pupil that is the school's policy. Either way it doesn't at all strike me as odd.

I just found it strange she remembered to throw in her uniform when she was fleeing Spain from the "drug smugglers" out to kill her!

Would it not have been a case that her uniform was in Decco's? Why would she bring that school uniform to Spain?

Would it not have been a case that her uniform was in Decco's? Why would she bring that school uniform to Spain?

But surely she would have got a bit taller/fatter/ thinner in the time she was in Spain?
    I know my girls when they were teenagers
    wouldn't dream of wearing the same uniform if it didn't fit properly.
    Of course, they do things differently in Carrigstown.

But surely she would have got a bit taller/fatter/ thinner in the time she was in Spain?

coolhull wrote: »

Taller? Well, girls stop growing tall at 14/15 and 16 for the most part. Charlotte appeared of similar height and size, so no real need to change it. Either way, there would be no reason for her to bring the uniform to Spain. It would be left at home, hence why she then had access to it. She's what, 17 or so at this point? Out of the soap almost two years. Many girls wouldn't change physique all that much. Some girls sure could change, but not all. Couple of lbs +/- might not make much of a difference.

I know we love the banter and slating the show, but we're clutching here!:P

whelan2 wrote: »
    if it was in real life would wayne and orla not be with the baby in hospital not back at the pub? Who was with him then?

Yes they should have closed the pub or got Stephen in to run it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Like what?

Being referred to as 'moms', hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Being referred to as 'moms', hopefully.

Drives me mad,that does. We're Irish,not American! Ergo we are mammys!

I read that as in the uniform was belonged to Decco :o

• Advertisement

I read that as in the uniform was belonged to Decco :o

Bleedin' scarlet for ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement