Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I think Dr love is Jane's next conquest ;)

I got the feeling it was going to be Wayne. Imagine Orla's screeching then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

MelanieC wrote: »

I got the feeling it would be dean.
    She is such an utterly pointless character, why didn't Wayne tell her to f off and mind her own business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How could I be so stupid - Mumbles was the most recent:D

apparently the Gardai are stepping up the pursuit in Mumbles murder enquiry. they have put out a plea for information on the whereabouts of a hotel reception desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Where's pigeon head?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Then again it could be, anyone.. ;(. FC writers don't really know where they're going with the story lines!........... They should follow this thread for idea's and continuity.........

Still can't believe that that Camonin would be taking on a new job in the Bistro at 3-4 pregnant, won't she lose her matermenty benefits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renee will blame Farrah now for this affair

I got the feeling it would be dean.
    She is such an utterly pointless character, why didn't Wayne tell her to f off and mind her own business.

Yeah, that was strange, he's desperate but he should know better than telling that tramp. .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

Well he is gay in real life dr love that is,only fair city can produce such *****

I think Heather murdered Hughie.

squadro wrote: »
    Where's pigeon head?

Who is that :o

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is that :o

Dough, inn'it?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Dough, inn'it?

Aka dug the lug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I'm loving everyone getting riled-up on this thread tonight... :D:D

Me too. I think Hedder (love that name, thanks to whoever came up with it) is driving us all to the brink. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

Me too. I think Hedder (love that name, thanks to whoever came up with it) is driving us all to the brink. :D

Thanks... i thought it fits nicely !

Rose016 wrote: »
    Thanks... i thought it fits nicely !

Perfect! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

One of my favourites is one of my own.

Doug and Neil.

Doug and Douger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

While watching the show tonight, my FC hating hubby came in and asked me why I was laughing. My answer? "Because I can't wait to read the comments on the Boards FC thread later"

I could and would not watch this show without our gang. :D

While watching the show tonight, my FC hating hubby came in and asked me why I was laughing. My answer? "Because I can't wait to read the comments on the Boards FC thread later"

My OH pretends to be reading the newspaper or doing the crossword while I'm watching but then he'll ask me a question about one of the characters, like, 'what happened to her'? He's peeping over the newspaper but won't admit it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Why is Ama always hanging around the reception area with a clipboard and in and out of Shane's room constantly? As the GP practice nurse, she has no business being there and should be away in her own room tending to patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Strazdas wrote: »
    Why is Ama always hanging around the reception area with a clipboard and in and out of Shane's room constantly? As the GP practice nurse, she has no business being there and should be away in her own room tending to patients.

I've never seen Ama even talking to a patient that wasn't Hedder or someone else wanting to see Shane. It seems like Ama's only job in that surgery is to look anxious and berate Shane for not wanting to talk about their relationship in the reception area. Which is funny seeing as he treats patients in the local Spar/park/pub(s) at any time of day or night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I think Heather murdered Hughie.

Say it isn't so! That would really piss me off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Strazdas wrote: »

That's what happens when you only study for a week to be a nurse. They only cover administration type stuff in the first week I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Can anybody else remember this storyline? I think at the time I loved it or I had a crush in Lauren Mcaleer. I remember. It was a really Celtic Tiger storyline.

http://presspack.rte.ie/2005/07/26/fair-city-broadcasts-two-exciting-weeks-of-drama-in-which-mondo-gets-caught-up-in-murder-drugs-and-insider-trading/

Fair City broadcasts two exciting weeks of drama in which Mondo gets caught up in Murder, Drugs and Insider Trading.

For the next two weeks, Fair City, will break from its normal storylines for a dramatic two week special entitled “Sins of our Children”. The plot revolves around Mondo O’Connell (George McMahon) and will result in his departure from the soap. The episodes will be broadcast in the usual Fair City time-slot at 8.00pm

The host of new characters will be joining the cast for the next two weeks, including some well-known faces from television, theatre and film. These include Gary Whelan (Brendan; Ballykissangel), Ciaran Fitzgerald (Ossie; Into The West), Colin O’Donoghue (Peter; Love is the Drug), Billy Carter (Festival), Orla O’Rourke (Jenny; The Clinic, 2nd Series)As the story begins, Mondo is becoming involved with a few of Lauren’s (Rachel Kavanagh) friends who are embroiled in insider trading. They’re young, rich and arrogant and are using information gleaned from their wealthy and influential parents for their own benefit. Between them they have amassed millions which are hidden away in offshore accounts.The group consists of Jake (Billy Carter), Finn (Ciaran Fitzgerald), Emmet (Colin O’Donoghue) and Avril (Orla O’Rourke). Jake is the brains of the operation, a Machiavellian character who is adept at manipulating the group. He’s also blackmailing Finn, supplying him with heroin while at the same time threatening to go public with his addiction.However, things quickly unravel for the group when Finn is murdered at a party in Emmet’s house. One person holds the key to what has happened: Mondo. He witnesses Finn’s death from a bedroom window. No one believes his account though, as Jake busily spins a web of lies in attempt to cover his tracks.To make matters worse, the Office of Corporate Enforcement notice something amiss in some of their companies’ transactions and the investigation leads them to Emmet.Mondo and Lauren rekindle their relationship. The reunion is short-lived, however, when Mondo finally admits the real reason for their break-up. He begs for forgiveness and tries to warn her about Jake. But it’s Jake that Lauren chooses to believe. Jake remains worried though – needs to be silenced if Jake’s to keep out of trouble with the law

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Can anybody else remember this storyline? I think at the time I loved it or I had a crush in Lauren Mcaleer. I remember. It was a really Celtic Tiger storyline.

Think that was the wolf of wall street

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Heather has set herself her own little mission to break up every relationship in Carrigstown, she's not interested in single men.

My hubby and myself are always weak watching it... he comes up with some crackers ..im always trying to get him to post here

Is Jane moving on to Dean next :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Jane moving on to Dean next :p

Absolute certainty! You can spot it a mile off in Soap World (in fairness not only FC):

Random Character 1 (RC1) and Random Character 2 (RC2) who have never been in a scene together before are suddenly shown having a deep heart to heart where RC1 pours his heart out to RC2 for no apparent reason. In FC this also means Dean changing locals as RC2 works in his usual local - the Notincarrigstown Station. Within 2 episodes they are going at it like rabbits on speed.

I could be wrong though. This was also my theory with Bella and Caoimhe when Bella suddenly started hanging out in the Notincarrigstown Station and telling her all his business problems. Still - maybe they will yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Why would Jane buy a car from Wayne? She never goes anywhere.
    Why does Wayne have a car? No one in Fair City is ever any more that 100m from home.
    Does Header have purple knickers and bra? Did she 'put a smile' on Shane's face?

• Advertisement

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Why would Jane buy a car from Wayne? She never goes anywhere.
    Why does Wayne have a car? No one in Fair City is ever any more that 100m from home.
    Does Header have purple knickers and bra? Did she 'put a smile' on Shane's face?

Cause she'd love a ride in a car

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement