Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I know she's awful but I think Heather is so entertaining....love to hate her character!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

I much preferred the old, sourpuss Rachel. Seeing her strut around like she's Business Woman of the year is doing my head in.

Now that the doc has chosen Hedder, I hope she destroys him in every way. Silly boy.

FC really does bring out my violent side. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

youwould wrote: »
    Loved that scene at the end between Bob and Heather. Why is Jane so obsessed with Payne and JA?
    Brian Murray really is a fantastic actor. I rewatched that scene at the end twice.
    Him standing at the door and almost floating into the room really set the scene for a tense atmosphere!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I much preferred the old, sourpuss Rachel. Seeing her strut around like she's Business Woman of the year is doing my head in.

I agree. I thought she couldn't get anymore annoying but I was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok, so I cannot let this observation on the episode tonight go..

Scene 1: Clearly the morning time as the discussion on Ibiza etc starts.

Scene 2: Clearly still the morning as Ama says "Id better go I have a patient at half 9" JUST AS WE SEE A WAITRESS PASS BY WITH A PLATE OF CHIPS AND BURGERS.

Must be the new trend, having burgers and chips for breakfast in a diner that is good enough to open before 9am to a clearly packed, evening-clothes wearing clientele. Also, it was DARK outside the window of The Hungry Pig in that second scene. Check it out!

Also, do any of these characters work? They spend the majority of their time bumping into each other in Spar or loitering in McCoys or the Vino sipping an endless cup of coffee..Shane must be the least stressed doctor in the country, filling his 2 hour work day with endless trips to the Pig, doing yoga at the community centre or doing paperwork at home. Nice work if you can get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rose016

I cant post anything good tonight... all i want to do is pull dr big eyes thunder pance over his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Can we not see a few filthy ashtrays in these smoking areas???

Even just a couple of butts???

I like Sash

What is Pearce's app have they said what it was

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Pierce broke now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I like Sash

What is Pearce's app have they said what it was

Think they said its for holidays, arrive in a city & it sets the itinerary for u! It doesn't really sound like a big money spinner to me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Could

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Was that Alma's idea of lingerie and heels? Nooooo. Bring back duuuurty nuuus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Think they said its for holidays, arrive in a city & it sets the itinerary for u! It doesn't really sound like a big money spinner to me..

really. That sounds like a brilliant App. Surely its been done over and over again though!

here is one...

http://www.tripomatic.com/#/?wizard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Spoilers back on digital spy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

Spoilers back on digital spy

Thank you, I missed my spoilers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I don't know why anyone would need spoilers for Fair City,everything that's going to happen is made glaringly obvious for at least 3 months beforehand so that by the time it actually does,it's dismally underwhelming and unsatisfying! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,841 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I can easily imagine Heather as a Spitting Image puppet with the big beaming smile of hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Dr. Big Eyes : "OH This time last year I was riding a motor bike carefree through Zambia"

Ama / Alma: "I tell you what - you can take a ride through Wicklow at the weekend. Hows that?"

I'd have left her at that point too if I was Big Eyes

Dr. Big Eyes : "OH This time last year I was riding a motor bike carefree through Zambia"

Ama / Alma: "I tell you what - you can take a ride through Wicklow at the weekend. Hows that?"

I'd have left her at that point too if I was Big Eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

MelanieC wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone would need spoilers for Fair City,everything that's going to happen is made glaringly obvious for at least 3 months beforehand so that by the time it actually does,it's dismally underwhelming and unsatisfying! :-)

I don't know why people read spoilers in general. What's the point of watching it if you know how the episode unfolds? It's a bizarre concept to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

monkey9 wrote: »
    I don't know why people read spoilers in general. What's the point of watching it if you know how the episode unfolds? It's a bizarre concept to me.

Because sometimes you cant wait and want to know what happens. I m the opposite really don't really get then how some people then go nuts when they see a spoiler before they have watched something. Don't mind knowing whats going to happen in a soap or a tv show episode before I watch it, I suppose the only exception for me is movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Coat22 wrote: »

s
    I've been through Wicklow. I haven't been to Zambia, but now I won't need to, cos I know now that it's the very same as Wicklow. That's handy, it saves me a trip.

monkey9 wrote: »

Totally with you - my wife reads all the spoilers then sits there half interested in the rubbish. If you want to watch it then why not wait and watch it? Whats the point in finding out before hand and then watching?

Bit like recording the match, finding out he score and then watching the whole thing in playback:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Great bit of journalism by the Herald.

"Heather [played by Caroline Harvey]"

If they checked they'd know Caroline Harvey plays Farrah and Una Kavanagh lays Heather.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If they checked they'd know Caroline Harvey plays Farrah and Una Kavanagh lays Heather.

sligojoek wrote: »

or do they....................... :eek: exciting twist ahead, methinks...

These Double posts are very annoying now! Boards.ie is bringing the Fred Elliot out of all of us,

"I say, I say, boards.ie is bringing theFred Elliot out of all of us"

Try and delete the second post people!

• Advertisement

Are they actually going to address why Heather has just turned into a vindictive sociopath psycho since returning ?? Why didn't they just bring in a new character? Its such a ridiculous plothole. Maybe they might but I won't hold my breath.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement