Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heather said to Ellie last night that the last time people wanted to come and get her in trouble/take her away they had to leave Brazil. So are we to take from that it's happened before (drugging /abuse) heather did ask Shane for specific meds so had she used them on Ellie before? However Ellie would of remembered she's been sick before in that case

Someone needs to call Brendan or he needs to show up and explain what happened in Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Someone needs to call Brendan or he needs to show up and explain what happened in Brazil
    He can't come back. He's on Deegan's most wanted list.

sligojoek wrote: »
    He can't come back. He's on Deegan's most wanted list.

Missing Deegan himself should be on that list too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Sorry - I haven't been able to bring myself around to watching an entire episode of FC for a week now. It is the exact same s***e every episode.

"Ellie you can't tell anyone or they'll take me / you away"
    "Please mammy. Not awayeeeeee. Don't let them"
    "Well only if you pretend you're a drug addict"
    "Ok mammay if that means they won't take me awayeeeeee"
    "Good girl. Now f*ck off somewhere - I want to shage the doctor"

Ellie is supposed to be what? 10/11? Around about the age where kids (especially girls) start to assert their independence and question whether their parents actually know what they're talking about. But she's made out to be the mental age of a 2 or 3 year old.

Its Ash Wednesday. Think I'll give up FC for lent. I'm sure I can pick it all back up on Easter Sunday and absolutely nothing will have changed (bar the characters on duty, the current missing crew will be back and the present crew "gone to Galway")

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Sorry - I haven't been able to bring myself around to watching an entire episode of FC for a week now. It is the exact same s***e every episode.

"Ellie you can't tell anyone or they'll take me / you away"
    "Please mammy. Not awayeeeeee. Don't let them"
    "Well only if you pretend you're a drug addict"
    "Ok mammay if that means they won't take me awayeeeeee"
    "Good girl. Now f*ck off somewhere - I want to shage the doctor"

Ellie is supposed to be what? 10/11? Around about the age where kids (especially girls) start to assert their independence and question whether their parents actually know what they're talking about. But she's made out to be the mental age of a 2 or 3 year old.

Its Ash Wednesday. Think I'll give up FC for lent. I'm sure I can pick it all back up on Easter Sunday and absolutely nothing will have changed (bar the characters on duty, the current missing crew will be back and the present crew "gone to Galway")

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Heather said to Ellie last night that the last time people wanted to come and get her in trouble/take her away they had to leave Brazil. So are we to take from that it's happened before (drugging /abuse) heather did ask Shane for specific meds so had she used them on Ellie before? However Ellie would of remembered she's been sick before in that case

dont overthink yourself about what happened in Brazil. The writers certainly haven't. Essentially Heather and Ellie are new characters that just dropped from the sky with little or no history

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

dont overthink yourself about what happened in Brazil. The writers certainly haven't. Essentially Heather and Ellie are new characters that just dropped from the sky with little or no history

Was thinking that renee went over to visit and wouldn't she have noticed something, however she doesn't notice much and chances are the writers have forgotten that happened anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I wonder whats in store next for FC and Heather etc. It will be interesting if they have a few more tricks up their sleeves. Because lets face it, the main part of the storyline has now peaked - the affair is now common knowledge and the poisoning has been suspected so now either Heather has a breakdown and quietly leaves the town for help as her daughter stays with Farrah or.........she goes absolutely nuts and tries to kill Ellie/Shane/Ama or reports Shane for taking advantage of her and watching the ensuing mess.

I know which scenario I would find more entertaining....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I wonder whats in store next for FC and Heather etc. It will be interesting if they have a few more tricks up their sleeves. Because lets face it, the main part of the storyline has now peaked - the affair is now common knowledge and the poisoning has been suspected so now either Heather has a breakdown and quietly leaves the town for help as her daughter stays with Farrah or.........she goes absolutely nuts and tries to kill Ellie/Shane/Ama or reports Shane for taking advantage of her and watching the ensuing mess.

We'll surely seeing as Heather is such a vindictive person, she should report Shane to the medical council, I can't see Heather taking getting dumped by someone lightly....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

fin12 wrote: »
    We'll surely seeing as Heather is such a vindictive person, she should report Shane to the medical council, I can't see Heather taking getting dumped by someone lightly....

Ama might report him first....woman scorned etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ama might report him first....woman scorned etc

Either way he should definitely get reported. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A really testing storyline would be Heather committing a double suicide of her and Ellie. But is society ready for that?

I'm saying this purely because of how Heather talked to Ellie last night. It sounded sinister in a messed up way.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A really testing storyline would be Heather committing a double suicide of her and Ellie. But is society ready for that?

I'm saying this purely because of how Heather talked to Ellie last night. It sounded sinister in a messed up way.

Plus she mentioned Floyd a couple of times last night and perhaps she could see that as a way for her and Ellie to be with him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ah Noooo I missed ama finally catching on to the blatently obvious yesterday.
    Psycho heather is halarious. Really hope she takes rachel branson and the mace man on holiday with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

that Renee is the worst character in Christianity

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Ah Renee is wrecking my head. And so is Mace.

is Heather unwell or just sick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah why doesn't Renee listen at the door!

He's the worst!!
    Ha that shane really is a plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is funny.

It is like a dark comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh no the man snaring red dress is on

Getting her money's worth out of that dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Ellie won't make a great burglar....she made some racket leaving the room.

Ou camera man was going all michael bay there

Ellie is goin to
    r.u.n.n.o.f.t :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Remind me who's Mace?

Ellie would want to be careful - Callum was last seen at that wall and was never seen since....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ellie would want to be careful - Callum was last seen at that wall and was never seen since....

I was just going to post about that.. Ha!

Good episode tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I winced at the sound of the slap. I really wanted Ama to knock Heather out!

• Advertisement

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Remind me who's Mace?

Is that Pierce

Farrah would be Spar

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement