Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Coat22 wrote: »
    Ok so I failed on day 1 of my Lenten FC fast. tech genius)

Surely a more appropriate Lent penance would be to watch every episode of FC?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,837 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Charleygal wrote: »
    How come no one noticed that Ellie was wearing that coat with the huge hood in bed?

I initially thought Heather had coerced Ellie into fleeing the country with her and she would meet Heather outside the house, but now it seems she has simply run away.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,743 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Doug not friends with Ama anymore, thought he would be providing her his shoulder to cry on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Doug not friends with Ama anymore, thought he would be providing her his shoulder to cry on

Jesus I wouldnt cry on Doug shoulder. The way his head spins around he'd knock you out in a moment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Doug and Ama have not been seen meeting each other in any form for months. He is the first and so far most decent friend Ama has had. For a while they were clearly building it up to have the two of them together. That storyline was effectively ditched I'd say to make way for Shane's character and the return of Heather and a storyline for her. Now, I think Doug knowing Ama is at the back of the scriptwriters' minds. In the future, Doug and Ama may be revived, who knows?

Doug is more concerned about Pierce and getting paid by him at present. Doug seems to be locked into this storyline for now. I am unsure what will happen here? I hope it leads to some gangland stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Strazdas wrote: »
    I initially thought Heather had coerced Ellie into fleeing the country with her and she would meet Heather outside the house, but now it seems she has simply run away.

My bet is that she will go to Cass's shed which she saw in last nights episode. Otherwise that scene was completely pointless (not entirely unlikely of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Doug and Ama have not been seen meeting each other in any form for months. He is the first and so far most decent friend Ama has had. For a while they were clearly building it up to have the two of them together. That storyline was effectively ditched I'd say to make way for Shane's character and the return of Heather and a storyline for her. Now, I think Doug knowing Ama is at the back of the scriptwriters' minds. In the future, Doug and Ama may be revived, who knows?

You're making that awful assumption that the FC writers think about storylines months in advance. It seems more likely that they flip a coin every week to decide the storylines and throw darts at the actors pictures to decide who is involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

My bet is that she will go to Cass's shed which she saw in last nights episode. Otherwise that scene was completely pointless (not entirely unlikely of course).

I always thought that the park was sort of joined onto the place with Cass' shed/vegetable garden/where they scattered Sash's mam's ashes. Doesn't make sense that Ellie would be out walking on the main bloody road!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Has the whole "Who will manage the Bistro and stop Bella wondering around all the pubs stalking Caoimhe" storyline been forgotten about or did they all just live happily ever after?

I have a feeling Deans time to go to Galway cam up without them noticing and so everything was just parked (abandoned). They spent several scenes setting him up with Jane and now nothing at all.

"Dean. Paul. Niamh. Please proceed to gate number 4 for the Galway bus immediately"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Has the whole "Who will manage the Bistro and stop Bella wondering around all the pubs stalking Caoimhe" storyline been forgotten about or did they all just live happily ever after?

I have a feeling Deans time to go to Galway cam up without them noticing and so everything was just parked (abandoned). They spent several scenes setting him up with Jane and now nothing at all.

"Dean. Paul. Niamh. Please proceed to gate number 4 for the Galway bus immediately"

• Advertisement

is that Folens A4 refil pad permanently attached to Rachel's chest?? Maybe she is developing alzheimers like poor Ashley from ED and needs to erite down everything to remind her??

Whats next for Shane if/when he gets struck off...
    Well it is rare a Carrigstown resident would remain on the dole and as we all know if you are from Carrigstown, you cannot even consider working outside the village.

So Shanes options are.... Love Guru in the Ballantyne,packing the pharmecutical items and toiletries in Spar, collecting glasses in McCoys or chopping tomatos in Vinos.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Last night Header came into the room and told Ellie to pack her bags.
    "We're going to London. Look, I've bought the tickets"
    Five minutes later, after a few mighty frowns from Renee, the idea of London is abandoned. But strangely enough, no mention of claiming her money back from the airline.
    Michael O'Leary must be delighted....
    Then Header arrives back from her room, all dolled up, red cocktail dress, make-up, the works.
    "Ah," I thought, "Heather's off for a night on the tiles. Coppers, here she comes!"
    Never happened, of course. Where did she decide to let her hair down?
    Why, downstairs, naturally, in her uncle's pub.
    Which is where Nussie gave her a right slap in the chops.
    But I'm naive. I think Nuss was just ensuring that Header's face was the same fetching shade of crimson as her her dress...
    Nussie's very considerate that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

opening scene tonight - ellie comatose in cass' shed after downing a bottle of poitin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

opening scene tonight - ellie comatose in cass' shed after downing a bottle of poitin.

opening scene... Pierce walks out of a doorway with a beany hat and his phone stuck to his ear giving out to someone. Turns around and Refill Pad Rachel is standing in middle of the road......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Hitchens wrote: »
    is Heather unwell or just sick?

Both!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I was in a Spar today and did not bump into Heather.

Did you make a point of standing in the aisle shouting about your personal life? Its the true Spar Experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

You'd have the best chance if you'd been standing by the fizzy drinks shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

You'd have the best chance if you'd been standing by the fizzy drinks shelf.

Or the Pringles. Don't forget the Pringles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Surely your locum GP was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hope you weren't shopping for soft drinks. That's the busiest area in the shop. And you've such a huge range to choose from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

:D:D:D Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Nobody thought to remove the child while her mother had a mental breakdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah this is worse than Stacy in Eastenders.

That Renee one is a right moron...

"ooo please please ooooo"

Piss off

That Renee one is a right moron...

"ooo please please ooooo"

Piss off

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

It's morning, Hedders daughter is missing but she's still put on the pink lippy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

What's happening to Heather?!

The actress is just brilliant, steals every scene she's in!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement