Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Kilkenny reference by The Ram!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Hurrah, Yer man, Dolly's husband (can't think of his name!) has finally got rid of the face furniture :pac:

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Hurrah, Yer man, Dolly's husband (can't think of his name!) has finally got rid of the face furniture :pac:

ah, it was for movember charity

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Caoimhe starts a new job two weeks ago, and already qualifies for a few days off (in Kilkenny, naturally). Nice work if you can get it...

coolhull wrote: »
    Caoimhe starts a new job two weeks ago, and already qualifies for a few days off (in Kilkenny, naturally). Nice work if you can get it...

ah its a quiet time of the year in a restaraunt.............. oh wait.........

• Advertisement

jesus, Doug is angry

angrypigeon_by_ellycolor-d7kw4pi.gif

Ama interacts with Dermot. Two weeks later Ama and Dermot inevitably get it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

LOL at Dermot acting like he hasn't been MIA since Halloween. Tell me where has Callum vanished to? Galway? Kilkenny?

oh for gods sake. This Heather scene was nonsensical.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,605 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Dolores is looking well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Really wanted Heather to start eating the flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Does Tommy Dillon have it in his contract that every scene he appears in he has to say the word Kilkenny? Every single scene he is in he always manages to throw it in!
    Also where the hell does Hayley buy her clothes?? She looks like Catwoman in pyjamas

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I hope Paul and Hayley have an affair.

Bob really needs to turn up the heating in his two-storey bungalow. In the last scene, poor Renee seat in the living-room, big fur coat on and clutching the collar to her throat as if she was in Minsk.

Either that or she was naked under the coat:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Bob really needs to turn up the heating in his two-storey bungalow. In the last scene, poor Renee seat in the living-room, big fur coat on and clutching the collar to her throat as if she was in Minsk.

Either that or she was naked under the coat:o:o

She's just in shock and deep thought after her visit from seeing Heather, taking off her coat is prob the last thing on her mind....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was just think there wasn't Dolores really close to Clio. I thought she'd have come to the wedding or visited her when she had cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Where the hell is Sean?! Does he still work in the station and if so,shouldn't he have been first in line for the manager position instead of Sash waltzing into the job straight out of prison?? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

And dean & bela both sitting in the station...they must of closed vinos it being such a historically quiet night!

MelanieC wrote: »
    Where the hell is Sean?! Does he still work in the station and if so,shouldn't he have been first in line for the manager position instead of Sash waltzing into the job straight out of prison?? :-)

But then how would the writers find a way for sash and Robbie to have an affair ? (I wouldn't be surprised!)

But then how would the writers find a way for sash and Robbie to have an affair ? (I wouldn't be surprised!)

The small issue of Sash being a lesbian wouldn't stop the FC writers if they decide to match those two up.
    A girl can always change her mind, can't she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assumed Sash would revert back to liking boys for Emmett

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I assumed Sash would revert back to liking boys for Emmett

Oh yeah because they hate each other... but she and Greasy hated each other until 'tother day too, so there's still hope for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

dee_mc wrote: »
    Oh yeah because they hate each other... but she and Greasy hated each other until 'tother day too, so there's still hope for them!

ALL couples in FC hate each other when they meet at some point. It's the rule. Just when they swear they'll never even speak to each other again they wear the face off each other. Then then one of two things happen - if it's an affair you get to see the relationship develop and crumble if its a regular couple they vanish as their three months are up. It's the rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can you catch me up on this heap of crap I've missed three weeks

Can you catch me up on this heap of crap I've missed three weeks

Pearce can't afford to shop at mace any more and heather got admitted to a psych hosp for playing bad piano ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

how did Heather escape the attentions of 'The Ram' ? :)

59361131.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Give that child an Oscar!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Think we just witnessed the worst fake tantrum ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

And just like that Ellie rips the title of biggest ass hole child actor from Benjamin's sick hands

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement