Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hatchman

How cold is that hospital Orla never takes off that horrible coat !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Rumour is Tommy is gone to Waterford,....helping Frank on a painting job.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VickieVexed

hatchman wrote: »
    How cold is that hospital Orla never takes off that horrible coat !

I was going to post here, suggesting we all club together to buy Orla a new coat. I'm sick of seeing that green coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't understand how Tommy can be discharged, now that he's 'well' should he not be charged with kidnapping and a the other crimes he committed? ... Or is all that forgotten?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

WTF, Rachel and Charlotte going clubbing? Rachel needs a good slap. Slap some decent acting into her.

• Advertisement

Rachel hates Charlotte one minute going clubbing the next. The joy of been a teenage girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Dom Phil Cobe

Rachel hates Charlotte one minute going clubbing the next. The joy of been a teenage girl.

She is an 18 year old woman now

I wonder how they play out the storyline regarding Renee taking on an intern to pack shelves in the Spar.

I wonder how they play out the storyline regarding Renee taking on an intern to pack shelves in the Spar.

It's disgraceful :mad: slave labor at its best and whats its going to the extra mile crap you get paid to do a job if you asked to do more you get payed for it

Regarding Renee
    apparently her & Ray get together

It's disgraceful :mad: slave labor at its best and whats its going to the extra mile crap you get paid to do a job if you asked to do more you get payed for it

Regarding Renee
    apparently her & Ray get together
    It's going to hurt the Spars reputation! Ohh that spoiler seems unlikely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I don't understand how Tommy can be discharged, now that he's 'well' should he not be charged with kidnapping and a the other crimes he committed? ... Or is all that forgotten?

It said he was discharged and had to hand himself into the prison authorities who left him out on probation. Dangerous potentially yes Tommy is.

You'd think in the real world, such a storyline would be actually far fetched! Unfortunately, this is not the case. Many the dangerous repeat offender was out on probabtion, avoiding prison, after being in a mental hospital. Tommy overall is a decent person who is mixed up is the only difference between his situation and the situation of his more dangerous real life equivalents.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Tommys being released. Run rabbit run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

annapanna wrote: »
    Closely followed by Leo, Ray, Orla in current mode, Katie and her Da, Leo's new bird . I'll leave it at that

Leo and Ray are LEGENDS.............. Back me up people

It's going to hurt the Spars reputation! Ohh that spoiler seems unlikely.

Yeah why would Spar allow this or FC writes think its ok to do this as for the spoilers yes it happens

Yeah why would Spar allow this or FC writes think its ok to do this as for the spoilers yes it happens

They (FC) must have be in collaboration with Spar, the Spar has to come out looking good!.... They may lose the franchise!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I like Ray's character but I find Leo and his speech patterns and his jerky hand movements irritating and pointless.

I agree with you about Ray, Leo is ok by me as long as he leaves his guitar at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Ah Leo is not to be taken serious as a character! (as are 95% of FC residents) But it is his iconic hand movements, leather jacket, clifftop battles, Russian mafia wars, Hollywoodesque accent that makes him a legend! I am shocked that people dislike him when you have the likes of Bella, Sean, Rennee, Damien, The O Brien Clan, current Orla, Charlie, "Meeeee daaaaaaa", and Paula, among others clogging our screen! Give me Leo anyday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Renee saying "when has anyone ever shut up an O'Brien?" - sure what does she know of that family? She's only been back a wet weekend & other than Katy,I've never seen her even talk to another O'Brien??

Orla should calm down about Junior's ear infection & worry more about his constant sleeping.........seriously,the child is never awake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Where the hell is 'me daaaa' gone anyway? Off with Max?

Where the hell is 'me daaaa' gone anyway? Off with Max?

Me daa has been replaced by Dean. Every second sentence it's da this and da that.

Note to Dean: You want to have a private conversation, then choose a private place. Not the centre where characters just float around doing nothing, well, apart from taking the lift or walking the stairs to the mysterious first floor.

I was going to post here, suggesting we all club together to buy Orla a new coat. I'm sick of seeing that green coat.

she's been wearing it for 2 years now! But yeah its all she's worn since Junior went into hospital. And the hair....... it needs to see a brush!

walshb wrote: »
    Note to Dean: You want to have a private conversation, then choose a private place. Not the centre where characters just float around doing nothing, well, apart from taking the lift or walking the stairs to the mysterious first floor.

Not to mention Orla walking up to Caoimhe at the till in spar yesterday 'can I talk to you [about your secret half brother]' and they take a couple of steps back to the drinks fridge in the shop?

Ok, where's Decoo's "mot", Louise, Mondo, Caddle, Dan, Grease Ball, Bella, Bunion Kelly, Marble Mouth Jo, Dermish? Did I miss anyone?

Also, Paddy Bishop's death. Who are the cops seeking to get for it? Charlotte or Vivienne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I snort laughing every time I read someone calling Farrah 'mee daaa' :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Dom Phil Cobe

Also, Paddy Bishop's death. Who are the cops seeking to get for it? Charlotte or Vivienne?

Nobody. the dpp decided about 1 day after the killing not to charge anyone. Facepalm

Nobody. the dpp decided about 1 day after the killing not to charge anyone. Facepalm

I suppose it's difficult when they couldn't determine the cause of death. No mark, no blood? No murder! Lucky b%$ch, Charlotte!

I suppose it's difficult when they couldn't determine the cause of death. No mark, no blood? No murder! Lucky b%$ch, Charlotte!

Charlotte is so evil she doesn't need to leave a mark

• Advertisement

Ok, where's Decoo's "mot", Louise, Mondo, Caddle, Dan, Grease Ball, Bella, Bunion Kelly, Marble Mouth Jo, Dermish? Did I miss anyone?

I think Mondo moved back to Liverpool with Juliet but yeah,all the others have been on the missing list for ages. Plus Sean,Stripey & Gripey,Doug,John Deegan......nevermind Callum taking off for a few days,why does no-one notice when all these people go missing for months?!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement