Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ouuu the mouse is mad!! What a stalker

What's the bet that Rachel is up the duff now

Christ I hate that cardigan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

That was gas with mondo tonight. 'Fluffy shamrocks!!!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is she angry or upset :confused:...

No mention of Zoe from Derms.

• Advertisement

Is she angry or upset :confused:...

No mention of Zoe from Derms.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

Christ I hate that cardigan

You and me both! Maybe the cardigan should get its own storyline? Like how it came to be glued to Emmet's body in the first place. Was it something he picked up abroad, and if so, is it contagious? The huge summer storyline likely in the pipline will see many tense moments as Emmet is admitted to hospital to have it surgically removed; cue more worry and grief for the O'Briens. Debbie will be there sporting her one expresion fits all face, as Carrigstown's only doctor/surgeon explains the gravity of the situation, whilst Eoin will be busy mithering on to Tommy, telling him how useless he feels. Meanwhile Katy will be all tears, and go mad when Rachel sets up a FB page in support of Emmet and his ordeal (that's is how she'll be reuninted with Pierce and his app BTW - he'll see the page as he's browsing FB in his Sydney studio flat, like the page and leave a heartrending comment) Meanwhile Rose will continue to clean, cook and be a general nuisance.... Actually her thing with Cass will be long forgotten by then, as she'll have moved on to Bela, having first been involved in a love triangle with Cass and Charlie.... Sounds daft, I know, but it's no more crazy than that pointless siege at the Station. :D

Charleygal wrote: »
    You and me both! Maybe the cardigan should get its own storyline? Like how it came to be glued to Emmet's body in the first place. Was it something he picked up abroad, and if so, is it contagious? The huge summer storyline likely in the pipline will see many tense moments as Emmet is admitted to hospital to have it surgically removed; cue more worry and grief for the O'Briens. Debbie will be there sporting her one expresion fits all face, as Carrigstown's only doctor/surgeon explains the gravity of the situation, whilst Eoin will be busy mithering on to Tommy, telling him how useless he feels. Meanwhile Katy will be all tears, and go mad when Rachel sets up a FB page in support of Emmet and his ordeal (that's is how she'll be reuninted with Pierce and his app BTW - he'll see the page as he's browsing FB in his Sydney studio flat, like the page and leave a heartrending comment) Meanwhile Rose will continue to clean, cook and be a general nuisance.... Actually her thing with Cass will be long forgotten by then, as she'll have moved on to Bela, having first been involved in a love triangle with Cass and Charlie.... Sounds daft, I know, but it's no more crazy than that pointless siege at the Station. :D
    I'm convinced now, that you, Charleygal, are on the FC payroll! ;)

The cardi definitely is, paid per appearance.

Forgot to mention that pete would actually put years on ya.
    I reckon the ram should make the moves on dolores

• Advertisement

Ssh! don't tell anyone! Lol! I mean; where do you think all the brilliant storylines have been coming from! :D BTW, they pay me in vodka, which is why FC seems a little (a lot) farfetched at times.....

Forgot to mention that pete would actually put years on ya.
    I reckon the ram should make the moves on dolores

God! I effing hate Pete lately. He usen't be too bad. For me he was always more of an innocuous character there to fill space more than anything else, but in the past couple of weeks I'd gladly take that iron bar that Paul Brennan used to take a swing at Mumbles and beat him to death with it! Maybe he's missing the tache, hence his mood! :D

Charleygal wrote: »
    God! I effing hate Pete lately. He usen't be too bad. For me he was always more of an innocuous character there to fill space more than anything else, but in the past couple of weeks I'd gladly take that iron bar that Paul Brennan used to take a swing at Mumbles and beat him to death with it! Maybe he's missing the tache, hence his mood! :D

Ha he should try grow it back. He really is a whinger.
    See pauls typical paul reaction to mouses news about the mace man. No wonder niamh had to get lit up like a Christmas tree by Michael.

I loved Pete from the beginning, he's always straight up, you know where you stand with him.... I'd marry him....... I just hope FC aren't going to change his character, as they do!.. . :( ...
    Did anyone notice that the Stripeys were all wearing solid colors tonight..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

They're messing with our heads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Emmet is like Tom Crean going round in that cardigan. I have never seen anyone his age or any age wearing the like, unless they're going out a fishing trawler or an expedition to the North Pole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

SORRY!

But I'm getting sick of this lazy production value crap that costs nothing! Rachel wakes up in a room with a ****ing lamp on and its like there's a blaze of light above her head.

RTE are famous for this gantry light bull****. It doesn't help a **** show.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Jumbles was back in full body armour for the drinks in pub. Must have came prepared for sitting out the back in the magnificent beer garden/yard/alley.

I was paying attention to the background action tonight, Paul, Neimh and Rachel were in the pub, there was 2 unrecognizable bartenders behind the bar...... Did anyone else notice that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I was paying attention to the background action tonight, Paul, Neimh and Rachel were in the pub, there was 2 unrecognizable bartenders behind the bar...... Did anyone else notice that?

YEP.

• Advertisement

I loved Pete from the beginning, he's always straight up, you know where you stand with him.... I'd marry him....... I just hope FC aren't going to change his character, as they do!.. . :( ...

Hang on while I swig some vodka and get typing up the storyline.... CollyFlower, Pete and Dolores love triangle - it'll be the best storyline yet!!! Hmmm.... How about this? CollyFlower and Pete meet while Pete is having treatment for his back. He lies about being married and enters into a bigamous marriage with Colly.... I know it has shades of a past Corrie storyline, but sure all the soaps copy each other; even yer man that plays Damian said that when he claimed that Corrie copied the spousal abuse storyline! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Has The Barman That Can't be Mentioned completely gone? Its been almost a year since i saw him I think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Has The Barman That Can't be Mentioned completely gone? Its been almost a year since i saw him I think?

He's in Hollywood now. He was far too good for Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Wednesday, 8 AM.... I better get up. I'm a minivan courier driver today,

Thursday , 8 AM...... I better get up. I'm a freelance marketing consultant today...........

Sure haven't we all woke up and said that to ourselves that at some stage?
    God, give me strength :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rachel Sourpuss : ''I'm going to Sydney. I'm going to find Pierce and get my 450 euro back. Everyone knows that Sydney is only a small place. One main street and a bit of an ould bridge . I'll just hang around the Opera House and watch for a fella on a motorbike, wearing a scruffy leather jacket. I'll find him, no bother. Yes, I know the flight costs 1,360.99 plus tax. But I'll get my 450 euro back, remember?
    Now do you see why I'm Carrigstown's hottest young business woman? ''

He's been missing over a year, 19 months and a few weeks, you need to do your research. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

He's been missing over a year, 19 months and a few weeks, you need to do your research. ;)

Colly, was it you who wrote that Sinead O'Connor song?

''It's been seventeen hours and fifteen days'' :D

coolhull wrote: »
    Colly, was it you who wrote that Sinead O'Connor song?

''It's been seventeen hours and fifteen days'' :D

Ah, I wish I did but I'm not that atruclitate... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Mondo showed a lot of ambition and initiative tonight, he obviously has a passion for PR and seems to be good at it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Emmet is like Tom Crean going round in that cardigan. I have never seen anyone his age or any age wearing the like, unless they're going out a fishing trawler or an expedition to the North Pole.

He's a hipster....

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Mondo showed a lot of ambition and initiative tonight, he obviously has a passion for PR and seems to be good at it....

It was a typical FC scean, he did well and Hailey approved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement