Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Was that Derms client, the one you asked for a change of 50?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It was a typical FC scean, he did well and Hailey approved.

Ah but he's been trying hard now for a long time and especially when Hailey kept putting him down.... Well done Mondo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Anyone know who updates the FC spoiler page on DigitalSpy? It's driving me mad. In the last 5-6 months it's been updated a maximum of 5 times. They may as well get rid! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

youwould wrote: »
    Anyone know who updates the FC spoiler page on DigitalSpy? It's driving me mad. In the last 5-6 months it's been updated a maximum of 5 times. They may as well get rid! :mad:

I think Pierce has an app (in the works) for that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Is she angry or upset :confused:...

No mention of Zoe from Derms.

He did mention her last week so we're to take it that it's just him and her living at home now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

What's the bet that Rachel is up the duff now

Miracle is she is given she seems to have sex with her clothes on:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Charleygal

Ha he should try grow it back. He really is a whinger.
    See pauls typical paul reaction to mouses news about the mace man. No wonder niamh had to get lit up like a Christmas tree by Michael.

This coming Crimbo I predict Paul lighting Hayley up like a Christmas tree, or perhaps (puke bags at the ready) Cass and Rose. Christmas tree lighting seems to be a talent unique to the O'Briens! I wonder if one of them would come around and fix my dodgy fairy lights? And I mean that in the most innocent way :D

Coat22 wrote: »
    Miracle is she is given she seems to have sex with her clothes on:D

She's a modest lass, that one, God love her, and Pierce always seemed to wear his white vest in bed too.... Very moral, that pair. Lol No wonder their relationship broke down so fast. No doubt Emmet will do his Christmas tree lighting at the end of the year and Rachel's nighties will be a thing of the past. Lol! Recall, if you will Niamh's steamy scenes with Mumbles..... :D

Digital Spy will improve a hundred fold once that expensive app and this mysterious Adam character from Sydney have it up and running; it costs twenty grand after all, so it must be spectacular. The internet will never be the same again! Move over Bill Gates! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Charleygal wrote: »
    This coming Crimbo I predict Paul lighting Hayley up like a Christmas tree, or perhaps (puke bags at the ready) Cass and Rose. Christmas tree lighting seems to be a talent unique to the O'Briens! I wonder if one of them would come around and fix my dodgy fairy lights? And I mean that in the most innocent way :D

Be careful or it might be Katie sent around to you (which in itself wouldn't be a bad thing but that would surely mean scowling Laura or Scary Sash wouldn't be too far behind):D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I love this thread, ye mad yolks always cheer you up with a good ole laugh

Charleygal wrote: »

Cass is supposed to be a bohemian character who has travelled the world many times over and encountered numerous different people. I find it hard to believe he would be attracted to someone as drab and ordinary as Rose (though no doubt that is what will happen).

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Marilyn Monroe aka Hayley is getting annoying hope she get her comeuppance

Marilyn Monroe aka Hayley is getting annoying hope she get her comeuppance

Strange that Mondo sees her as girlfriend material. She seems far more interested in making money than in relationships and he appears almost afraid of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

So that Rachel one wants to spend thousands of euro on flights and accommodation to travel to Oz, to find someone to get back 450 quid?

This show.....Those writers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

bclar12 wrote: »
    So that Rachel one wants to spend thousands of euro on flights and accommodation to travel to Oz, to find someone to get back 450 quid?

That was the funniest thing and the fact that Niamh didnt point it out was crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

SAMTALK wrote: »
    That was the funniest thing and the fact that Niamh didnt point it out was crazy.

I think Niamh did point it out!

I think Niamh did point it out!

Did she??? thought she just told her not to make any rash decisions?
    Maybe i nodded off for a bit :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Paul pointed it out but Rachel was focused on the "principle of it"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Did she??? thought she just told her not to make any rash decisions?
    Maybe i nodded off for a bit :)

No she did actually say 'it will cost a lot more than €450 to go over there and back'. I think the reply was along the lines of 'it's not about the money, it's the principle of it'. Totes predictable.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    No she did actually say 'it will cost a lot more than €450 to go over there and back'. I think the reply was along the lines of 'it's not about the money, it's the principle of it'. Totes predictable.

def must have nodded off so.
    Mind you at the minute its quiet easy to nod off during FC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Rachel is a deeply serious young woman for 18....her maturity is way too unrealistic. If shes not gettling dolled up for her next business meeting, shes sipping cool-sounding coffees and waiting for Peeee-arce to make money on the app. SHe also goes to bed after sex with a full face of make up. Getting a job on FC production is one of the easiest jobs in the world it seems!

And also Emmet- TAKE OFF THAT BLOODY SCARF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭katkin

Rachel is a deeply serious young woman for 18....her maturity is way too unrealistic. If shes not gettling dolled up for her next business meeting, shes sipping cool-sounding coffees and waiting for Peeee-arce to make money on the app. SHe also goes to bed after sex with a full face of make up. Getting a job on FC production is one of the easiest jobs in the world it seems!

And also Emmet- TAKE OFF THAT BLOODY SCARF!!!

She has always been characterised as sensible so at least they are being consistent with her character. Makes a change. Cass and Rose are ridiculous together, cant imagine then having anything in common, she was portrayed as quite snooty originally looking down her nose ar Cardle. Would be a good story though if she did have a fling with Carol's father many years ago what was his nickname again? and Robbie was her son and therefore Cardles half brother as someone here predicted!!! That would be a great story if you're reading this Fair City scriptwriters!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

katkin wrote: »
    She has always been characterised as sensible so at least they are being consistent with her character. Makes a change. Cass and Rose are ridiculous together, cant imagine then having anything in common, she was portrayed as quite snooty originally looking down her nose ar Cardle. Would be a good story though if she did have a fling with Carol's father many years ago what was his nickname again? and Robbie was her son and therefore Cardles half brother as someone here predicted!!! That would be a great story if you're reading this Fair City scriptwriters!!!

I dunno if I'd class Rose as 'snooty'. More of a wannabe than anything else. Didn't Eoghan, Debbie and the kids used to live in 'the flats' and Rose close by? And she claimed she knew Carol's da.

youwould wrote: »
    I dunno if I'd class Rose as 'snooty'. More of a wannabe than anything else. Didn't Eoghan, Debbie and the kids used to live in 'the flats' and Rose close by? And she claimed she knew Carol's da.

True, snooty not right word. Anyway maybe Cass is just a distraction for her as clearly something going on with her flat and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

dee_mc wrote: »
    As Billy Connolly once said, "You owe me 10p. It's not the principle, it's the money."

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gerry1958

Is anyone else hearing muffled tubular bells in the Hungry Pig set or is it just me? Psychiatric condition could be possible I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

The Don makes an offer Dermish can't refuse.

gerry1958 wrote: »
    Is anyone else hearing muffled tubular bells in the Hungry Pig set or is it just me? Psychiatric condition could be possible I suppose.

Ya I heard it, was weird. maybe Rachel chose it on the jukebox (if they have one) to suit or sombre mood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

bclar12 wrote: »

Ahh its about the principle though. That's what she said.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement