Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Girl fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That robbie is some pr1ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

surprised Rachel didnt die when she brushed against those boxes a la Mumbles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ewwwww vomit in my mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

yeah garda, they broke in, smahed up the tiles, puked on the stairs and stuck up some christmas lights..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Having seen all of that "subtle" product placement for Galahad beer, I now have an inexplicable urge to visit Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jesus, I love it, it's getting worse! :D...... I know it's been said before, but..... WHO WRITES THIS ****E?!?

stock-vector-vector-smiley-facepalm-305960549.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You have to love Doug's condition to stage the party in Bunion Kelly's. That Charlit apologizes to Sourpuss!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Having seen all of that "subtle" product placement for Galahad beer, I now have an inexplicable urge to visit Aldi.

Don't do it!!!

I couldn't hear a thing with that thumpin' music!

• Advertisement

That construction site is bugging me, what's going on there? Robbie and Carol exited from it a couple of times tonight.. :confused:

walshb wrote: »
    I couldn't hear a thing with that thumpin' music!

"music"?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Wow, that was a hell of a party! I counted 13 people, along with Li'l Stripey, Sourpuss, Charlitt, and Twisty-head. So that's seventeen party-goers. Sharing eight cans of Galahad. Wait, let me make it up.......wait, wait..... Hey, each guest got almost half a can of beer each. Hard-core!
    Jaysis, no wonder Sourpuss was so drunk.. (Oh, I forgot, she also drank a small bottle of Heineken, so that explains it)
    And when she fell up against an empty cardboard box, Dougie, the hard man, shouted ''That's it, everybody out. Now!''
    As always, the thirteen teenage extras, having paid good money to get into this massive grunge party, drank a half-can of Aldi beer each, and listened to one rather dire piece of music, walk out the door without a word of complaint. As teenage partygoers usually do.
    And of course Li'l Stripey was a really cool deejay. After spending days online, working on her ''playlist'' she played a single cd, and at one stage, almost, almost, smiled.......
    The Electric Picnic organisers are starting to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The guy silently shouting by the kitchen table at the beginning of the 'rave' was having an epic night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Ahhhhhhhh
    This f**king show wrecks my head
    That party was pathetic, "we need a room", not a f**king sitting room, what rave has fairy lights as the backdrop
    They sell tickets to a back at the gaf sesh
    where has bob, rennie, abused child, nutty mother,
    Hughie has fupped off leaving random bar people on duty while "manager" Jane is gone

RTE can go fup themselves for their ransom of a license fee they ask to justify for this ****e

Rant over but Fair ****ty is just that

Really, how were they expected to have a 'rave party' in a house (neighborhood watch, Charlie's house) on a main street without been noticed, Really? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

STIG83 wrote: »
    What's the building works currently going in?
    That construction site is bugging me, what's going on there? .. :confused:

Didn't yiz see the planning application in the paper? Cass is building a huge organic vegetable market. ''Cass's Cauliflower Ltd.'' Hayley and Mondo are already working on the Public Relations end of things, and Rachel has advised that he should offer franchises world-wide. Donald Trump has already expressed an interest, they say......

Ahhhhhhhh
    This f**king show wrecks my head
    That party was pathetic, "we need a room", not a f**king sitting room, what rave has fairy lights as the backdrop
    They sell tickets to a back at the gaf sesh
    where has bob, rennie, abused child, nutty mother,
    Hughie has fupped off leaving random bar people on duty while "manager" Jane is gone

RTE can go fup themselves for their ransom of a license fee they ask to justify for this ****e

Rant over but Fair ****ty is just that

The more ****tty it is the more I like it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

It must be said Stripey spruced herself up not too badly for tonights episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

It must be said Stripey spruced herself up not too badly for tonights episode.

She looked stunning! I'd even go so far as to say she was Hot... :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

youwould wrote: »
    She looked stunning! I'd even go so far as to say she was Hot... :cool:

She needs to up her game like this more often.

And then have an affair with Paul......

It's in the rules of FC script writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm confused. . .didn't Caddle say the bank refused the loan. . .then a few scenes later she's celebrating with Robbie Wayne and Orla. what was she celebrating? going to Birmingham to see Dan?

Robbie the Fish decided to give/loan her the money.

I'm confused. . .didn't Caddle say the bank refused the loan. . .then a few scenes later she's celebrating with Robbie Wayne and Orla. what was she celebrating? going to Birmingham to see Dan?

Celebrating the local greaseball bookie lending her a limitless amount of cash to upgrade her Caddle Cabs app (no, not Pierce's "Adam's app") so that it now runs her taxi empire and her upmarket limo empire. You'd be amazed what these apps can do!

When is Wayne going to get a lucky break?

zoobizoo wrote: »
    When is Wayne going to get a lucky break?

As soon as Orla fcuks off!

walshb wrote: »
    As soon as Orla fcuks off!

Ha haaaa........

I thought she had burst into flames.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Poor Doug the turkey / pigeon. Had it on a plate last night but didn't go for it.

He'll always be one of life's victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Coat22 wrote: »
    Poor Doug the turkey / pigeon. Had it on a plate last night but didn't go for it.

He'll always be one of life's victims.

I think Doug would be such a lovely boyfriend, :):).

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I think Doug would be such a lovely boyfriend, :):).

And the writers missed the chance of a possibly interesting story line. He said-she said!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement