Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I hope Wayne knocks out Robbie at some stage getting sick of him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I hope Wayne knocks out Robbie at some stage getting sick of him

Robbie is a complete chameleon of a character, sometimes decent sometimes scum.....it's a bit ridiculous really!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Jesus this thread is turning serious isn't it- lighten up people. FC is not a good enough show to even begin to introduce the topic of rape. Some people here taking the show and themselves way too serious...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Jesus this thread is turning serious isn't it- lighten up people. FC is not a good enough show to even begin to introduce the topic of rape. Some people here taking the show and themselves way too serious...

That was the actual storyline though. Doug told Rachel that if he had sex with her while she was inebriated, that would have amounted to rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

But we can't afford to be too lax here, you know. Had boardsies not caused such uproar a few months back poor old Eoghan could be languishing in a jail cell right now for the brutal killing of Mumbles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

walshb wrote: »
    But we can't afford to be too lax here, you know. Had boardsies not caused such uproar a few months back poor old Eoghan could be languishing in a jail cell right now for the brutal killing of Mumbles.
    Funny you should say that.

Spoiler.
    Eoghan gets arrested tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nessa was on The late late show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

fin12 wrote:

fin12 wrote:

Was that about fc or just her career???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Was that about fc or just her career???

Same thing surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I think she was on it to promote Ross o Carroll Kelly's show, she's playing Sorcha now. With MAAA-AX I assume

• Advertisement

Uber and Halo must be quaking in their boots. Caddle's got a business plan!

Fook Caddle, the entrepreneur. It's her 4 year old Jack that's the real deal. All alone on a Sunday and not a bother on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Pete is a total d1ckhead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Oh my God, I'm in complete shock here. I need a drink to settle my nerves. People, this is a monumental day for Fair City.

It finally happened. After months and months of teasing, bluffing and disappointment- the wait is now over.

Somebody actually bought a tin of Spar own brand Pringles........Doug, we salute you!!
    :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

walshb wrote: »
    Fook Caddle, the entrepreneur. It's her 4 year old Jack that's the real deal. All alone on a Sunday and not a bother on him.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about poor little Jack..But then, so does Caddle :mad:

Pete is a total d1ckhead

Why? This is all Damo's fault. 'Hiring' the local nut job to do odd jobs here and there without even consulting his business partner. Pete is reacting like any person with an ounce of sense!

6 grand for what? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

Caddle's hair is giving me an itch! How she managed black roots, chlorine bleached dye job, unbrused and greasy to such an extent is a feat on itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

6 grand for what? lol

Charlie's very expensive carpet. Best wallpaper and the million euro photo of him and ester.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Charlie's very expensive carpet. Best wallpaper and the million euro photo of him and ester.
    That Tommy made up a frame for - would he not just go to the euro shop like everyone else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭VickieVexed1

So do we now have to go through the whole Gripey murdering Mumbles crap again?

Does Rachel Trump go to bed wearing her shoes? All we hear when she's walking is the clip-clop of her heels.

You gotta' admire Caddle. She practically runs The Station for her boyfriend single handed, she's now expanding her cab company (:pac:) with a fleet of luxury cars, all the while running her empire using only her mobile and 20 fags.

jos28 wrote: »
    That Tommy made up a frame for - would he not just go to the euro shop like everyone else

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww Doug was buying a box of spar Pringles..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

6 grand for what? lol

Well Damo's work alone would cost €5,000 going by the job he did at McCoy's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Classic soap opera tactic utilised tonight. 2 characters have a not-too-discreet conversation well within hearing range of others and the other party don't even see the interaction taking place never mind hearing a word of it!

Deegan lands into the Bistro in his full day glo uniform and has a "quiet word" with Gripey, whilst standing about 2 feet away from Mrs Gripey and kid. Neither of them notice, never mind overhearing the Gripey-Deegan chat and just shrug when Gripey makes some lame excuse for having to take off in a rush....

Face palm stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where does Charlie live now as I thought Bela and Cass were living with him :confused: Was Dr. Shane renting Esther's house from Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

jos28 wrote: »

Or Charlie could just print out an A4 size picture of himself and Esther. Who needs a photo frame when you've got kitchen cabinets!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where does Charlie live now as I thought Bela and Cass were living with him :confused: Was Dr. Shane renting Esther's house from Charlie

Charlie lives with Bela and Cass in the Doyle's old house.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

walshb wrote:
    Why? This is all Damo's fault. 'Hiring' the local nut job to do odd jobs here and there without even consulting his business partner. Pete is reacting like any person with an ounce of sense!

Ah he just is. Can you imagine going for a beer with him and doll, pure depression . Jesus Christ I'd rather try teach maths to the missing link hughie !

• Advertisement

Lads and ladies, you're on fire. The comments are freaking hilarious.
    I swear, this thread is the only reason I watch Fair City. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement