Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

2.5 million turnover, ah jaysus will ya give over.

Sounds like he's making a pitch to Dragon's Den - your business is worth what :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Your a sneak... best line Charlie ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Twitter gonna love us

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ya wtf whats he mean by that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

It's Esther that charlie is always on about isn't it???

Mags hasn't got a mention in years.

Haha!!! Charlie v Charlotte in a Charity Fight! Who's in!?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wtf was in that cup that Orla threw on Paul? Looked like puke.

• Advertisement

The ram should be a postman, gets around to everyone in a day

The ram should be a postman, gets around to everyone in a day

Or a milkman......

Type in Tommy dillon pat mustard into Google images...... 😄

Brilliantly ridiculous episode!! Fair City at its finest!!

Hahaha no my Internet would be switched off for googling that content

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That was really low of Charlotte, mentioning Suzanne and asking Damien if she could hit him.

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    That was really low of Charlotte, mentioning Suzanne and asking Damien if she could hit him.

I missed that. Witty (not in the funny sense) line all the same. They've done a good job with Charlotte character relatively speaking. Shes a good actress and gets some great lines!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

branie2 wrote: »

It was also low of her saying, to Katie "playing the dead brother card" ... Oh!

Tonight's episode was so weird I'm gonna have to rewind and watch it back, I think there was a lot going on but I need to disipher.. :confused:

Poor doug he always goes a long and gets dropped in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Tonight's episode was so weird I'm gonna have to rewind and watch it back, I think there was a lot going on but I need to disipher.. :confused:

Trust me. Nothing actually happened.

walshb wrote: »
    Trust me. Nothing actually happened.

A lot was happening on this thread.. :) never seen it so busy...

Charlie (almost) has a heart attack before the commercial break, now he's fighting fit! ****!

Tommy's hair quiff is very prominent, inn'it? He's starting to look like Jedward's Da....

Jesus, who writes a victim impact statement in a fast food restaurant?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

A lot was happening on this thread.. :) never seen it so busy...

Charlie (almost) has a heart attack before the commercial break, now he's fighting fit! ****!

Tommy's hair quiff is very prominent, inn'it? He's starting to look like Jedward's Da....

Jesus, who writes a victim impact statement in a fast food restaurant?

What's the hurry with the victim impact statements anyway? They won't be needed until October, at which stage the Fair City writers will have forgotton about Gripey's sentencing anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Damo holding Charlie back from ramming up to punch Charlotte is the most hilarious thing I've seen in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn I hate now that I missed it tonight, sounds right fiery
    Oisin and Nicole back next week to fleece Paul

there was a lot going on but I need to disipher.. :confused:

Don't try to decipher Fair City - It's pointless !!! You'll drive yourself mad

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

A couple of things:

If i came home unexpectedly and found my husband who normally dresses in an old sweatshirt and jeans in a suit and tie, in the middle of the day, thefirst thing I would say is what are you all dressed up for? She didn't bat an eyelid!

When he had finished in the court, he remained in his suit for a snifter in the station, further drawing attention to his unusual attire.

Why would he not wait until Rose and Emmet were there to break the news to them all at the same time that he had been arrested, charged, tried and found guilty. And after finding out this news, Katie still goes out for Charlottes birthday, despite the fact she had been moping around the place for the last few weeks - would this news not have put the kybosh on a night out?

It would have been easy for Doug to sneak the photo back into Charlies using the excuse of bringing him another cup of tea - he could have "found it" behind the press or whatever

Off the point - did Zack (the unusually funkily named Kilkennian whose sisters all have quintessentially Irish names) do his leaving the same year as Rachel? How have we not heard that he is off in college or whatever?

so many questions.............

• Advertisement

New Delly wrote: »
    A couple of things:

If i came home unexpectedly and found my husband who normally dresses in an old sweatshirt and jeans in a suit and tie, in the middle of the day, thefirst thing I would say is what are you all dressed up for? She didn't bat an eyelid!

When he had finished in the court, he remained in his suit for a snifter in the station, further drawing attention to his unusual attire.

Why would he not wait until Rose and Emmet were there to break the news to them all at the same time that he had been arrested, charged, tried and found guilty. And after finding out this news, Katie still goes out for Charlottes birthday, despite the fact she had been moping around the place for the last few weeks - would this news not have put the kybosh on a night out?

It would have been easy for Doug to sneak the photo back into Charlies using the excuse of bringing him another cup of tea - he could have "found it" behind the press or whatever

Off the point - did Zack (the unusually funkily named Kilkennian whose sisters all have quintessentially Irish names) do his leaving the same year as Rachel? How have we not heard that he is off in college or whatever?

So many questions ....so few answers !

New Delly wrote: »
    A couple of things:

I Like your style, New Delly..... :)......... Food for thought for the FC writers ;)

It is ridiculous they haven't recast Zack by now. Definitely not the same young lad. Character has plenty of ties in the town

It is ridiculous they haven't recast Zack by now. Definitely not the same young lad. Character has plenty of ties in the town

Who is Zack?

Zach. (Predictive text)

Zach. (Predictive text)

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Where is Emmet? Did someone mention he was in Amsterdam? I need to know how the FC rota works? Where has Robbie been is he not in the 6 car luxury taxi business? Hav'nt heard a sniff from Header, Farrah, Bob, Hughie, Ellie, Alma/Ama, Bob's Balantyne? All of a sudden Rene and Farrah are never in the Spar they work in? No sign of Deano in Vinos, no sign of Hughie in his pub? Dermish and Mizz Monroe PR Queen, that story's over is it? Absolute tosh! Watched a bit of Corrie today, not Hollywood set design but the pub actually looks like the inside of a real pub, same for the restaurant and shop. FC is just shocking

I can't believe this (FC) costs 11milion a year to put on..... Am I reading those figured right? 11 million??

:confused:

Tommy's son. Not Junior. He is been held captive in Aunt Kitty's in Kilkenny until he gets rid of his D4 accent and drops the rugby for hurling

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Where is Emmet? Did someone mention he was in Amsterdam? I need to know how the FC rota works? Where has Robbie been is he not in the 6 car luxury taxi business? Hav'nt heard a sniff from Header, Farrah, Bob, Hughie, Ellie, Alma/Ama, Bob's Balantyne? All of a sudden Rene and Farrah are never in the Spar they work in? No sign of Deano in Vinos, no sign of Hughie in his pub? Dermish and Mizz Monroe PR Queen, that story's over is it? Absolute tosh! Watched a bit of Corrie today, not Hollywood set design but the pub actually looks like the inside of a real pub, same for the restaurant and shop. FC is just shocking

It's called the every episode for three months syndrome. And then not a sign of them for three months. Fair Cities biggest epidemic. The biggest fault of the soap. So glaringly obvious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement