Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Tommy's son. Not Junior. He is been held captive in Aunt Kitty's in Kilkenny until he gets rid of his D4 accent and drops the rugby for hurling

Anytime Kilkenny is mentioned on this thread I get ads for Kilkenny popping up..

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Tommy giving advice to Stripey on marital affairs would be a bit like Jimmy Savile giving advice on child-care. (Sorry! :()

Charlie balling his fists and making an attempt to strike an 18-year teenage girl. Big, hard man :eek:

Li'l Stripey - '' I'm writing a Victim Impact Statement for da's sentencing hearing''
    Katey dear, that's not till October. By then we'll have forgotten it, and there will have been at least four different sets of script 'writers' who will never have heard of Mumbles and his fatal brush with a leather desktop.

Orla to Wayne : ''Good luck with your meeting. I'll go away and give you some privacy''
    Whereupon she sits at the next table and gawks, listening intently to every word of the 'private' meeting.

A poster above said they hadn't seen tonight's show, it's recorded on SkyPlus for later viewing. Well, for what it's worth, my advice is to watch some episodes of Tellytubbies instead. TinkyWinky, Dipsy, La-La and Po give a far better insight into the vagaries of human nature then the residents of Carrigstown ever will.........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Paul Brennan is pathetic, remind us all again how u WON ur fortune, not worked for it. He's the type of person that really needs to lose everything, I really hope Oisin does a right number on him, the bollocks hasn't probably paid maintenance in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

walshb wrote: »
    Wtf was in that cup that Orla threw on Paul? Looked like puke.

A cappachino, one that had been there all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is that wooly cap glued to Orla's head? It's been on her while she's been skulking in the background of every Wayne, Caddle and Paul scene since Sunday.

Has Wayne handed in his notice at Spar? That would be some laugh after Orla f*uking things up with Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

FC have/had a budget of 11milion yearly, what are they spending it on? ..... It's not a big budget production .. Even the cardboard background cut-outs are obvious to the viewer.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is that wooly cap glued to Orla's head? It's been on her while she's been skulking in the background of every Wayne, Caddle and Paul scene since Sunday.

Has Wayne handed in his notice at Spar? That would be some laugh after Orla f*uking things up with Paul.

The woolly hat thing makes me wonder if she's changed her hair in real life. Also neither Farrah or Renee have been seen for a month so who did Wayne hand his notice in to?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,827 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

So Eoghan has pleaded guilty to Michael's manslaughter? This seems quite bizarre when it is obvious that Michael's injury was as the result of a freak and accidental injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Can't believe Charlotte was going to run off and leave Charlie, what a cow! Equally can't believe Charlie was going to punch Charlotte for saying 'yeah right' that was weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

As the victims mother, shouldn't stripey have keen kept informed of her sons case??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Last nights episode was one of FCs finest.

We had stripey and mrs stripey discussing his sentence (he seems to have pleased guilty to manslaughter for pushing mumbles out of the way of a fight??????)

"I might get a fine" - a fine!!!!! I can see the judge now:

"Considering your guilty plea and the fact that you only pushed the victim out of the way to avoid him getting caught up in a fight, something which can clearly be seen on excellent video footage of the event I am ordering you to pay €50 into the court poor box. I am also ordering that you are too stupid to make decisions on your own in the future so have appointed Randy Cam as your proxy for every decision you'll ever have to make ever again"

Then we had the Charlit scene and for once I think FC got the character right. Her little outburst and slagging of Bunnions and Damo were more in line with keeping with her little skanger image than anything we've seen before.

Charlie having a heart attack that a couple of chill insurance ads seemed to cure was brilliant.

dont forget Paul & Niamh own a block of flats worth 1 million plus

walshb wrote: »
    Wtf was in that cup that Orla threw on Paul? Looked like puke.

There's me thinking that they have enough money in the budget to waste a hole can of beer

Emmet got a job like 2 weeks ago now he is gone of holiday?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Bunion Kelly is a fooking parody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Don Paulioni up to no good

Charlie in remembering one of his family members that isn't is unburied second wife shocker 😯

All this foreshadowing with Waynes many quotes about Paul getting a kicking inevitably means Don Paulioni is getting a kicking

Katie looks gorgeous in her straight hair.

All this foreshadowing with Waynes many quotes about Paul getting a kicking inevitably means Don Paulioni is getting a kicking

Katie looks gorgeous in her straight hair.

She is a very attractive girl.

Wayne is a consistently pathetic lose character! I love him!

Doug to Bunion Kelly: It won't happen again......FFS!

• Advertisement

There are, in fairness, great dynamics between Paul v Wayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,827 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I notice aggressive Paul is back with a vengeance...he's back to snapping and snarling again.

Tommy saying his son has morals??????

Is this the same Zach that abandoned his hurling heritage and country accent for the love of the egg shaped ball and D4 vocals

Bunion on about her disrespecting his late wife???

Is this the same Bunion that never mentions one wife and didn't bury the other??

Katie and Rachel going to get it on......?

Sourpuss, alway's the victim. What a cnut!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I can't go through this Wayne storyline again

I just cant

Rfrip wrote: »
    I can't go through this Wayne storyline again

I just cant

Him and Don Vito Brennan, and now Damo and Pete!��

That's some plan, Wayne. From shelf stacker to driver to transport manager to the man who brought down Don Vito Brennan's empire! You go, Wayne!

What sort of fooking fine are Stripes and Gripes expecting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

From the way stripey and gripey were talking it sounds like they've been given the option of him avoiding jail by paying a fine. How does that work? "We know you've killed someone but give us a couple of grand and we'll forget all about it......"???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement