Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

walshb wrote: »
    Glad someone else spotted this, and the OTT venom in Damo's lines to Pete last night? WTF? One second they're bosom buddies, and the next you'd think that it was Pete had put Suzanne up to hitting Damo a few slaps!

And it was over something as trivial that Pete knew Doug was at the party in the house and lied to Damien about it. It doesn't make sense. It's just not a natural reaction or progression to that reaction.

Just the same way as it's not a natural reaction that Pete hates Tommy all of a sudden and thinks he's a psycho for that sitting in the attic/shooting people phase he went through.

It's all very rushed and underdeveloped for the sake of getting another story in to fill up half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Ooh it's all coming together for me now. How long ago did he move away to Cork???

Ooh it's all coming together for me now. How long ago did he move away to Cork???

About a decade or so ago i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

monkey9 wrote:
    About a decade or so ago i reckon.

Haha nobody is going to remember that. This should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

monkey9 wrote: »
    And it was over something as trivial that Pete knew Doug was at the party in the house and lied to Damien about it. It doesn't make sense. It's just not a natural reaction or progression to that reaction.

Just the same way as it's not a natural reaction that Pete hates Tommy all of a sudden and thinks he's a psycho for that sitting in the attic/shooting people phase he went through.

It's all very rushed and underdeveloped for the sake of getting another story in to fill up half an hour.
    Hard to blame him for that, in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oisin is the spawn of Don Paulioni and Nico. He will arrive next week after running off from Nicola and end up at Pauls door. Everyone will immediately recognise him despite (and this includes his own father and half sister) the fact they havent seen him in a decade and he has changed his hair from strawberry blonde to black.
    He will have a terrible attitude, a northside Dub accent despite living most of his young life in Mallow, lots of secrets.
    Niamh wont want him there despite the fact her "multi millionaire tycoon husband" has every right and responsibility to take care of his children.
    He will "create quite the impression" on Carrigstoen residents. He will be over confident to strangers, testosterone will be flowing, he eill have a row with some local lad like Deco over something trivial and will sleep with Charlotte.
    He will also have a job lined up.

All the above will happen before the adbreak in his first appearance.

After tge adbreak Nicola will turn up at Brennans door looking for her awol son. Naturally the first place she looks is the other side of the country in a place Oisin hasnt visited in ten years.

Nicola will make a smart comment to Paul and a smarter one to Niamh, she will have a row with Oisin over why he left, she will head to Vinos/Station/mccoys on her own and will be flirting with (probably The Ram) before the evenings out.

By the end of the episode she will have accomodation and a job lined up also.

Just read the spoilers for next week!! Lets just say saying im not that far off is giving the FC writers crefit!! Basically the same !! And essentially a very very very close rehash of Callum and Janes intro 😄😄😄😄

You cant help but laugh can you

Dullard Dan is back next week !

Just read the spoilers for next week!! Lets just say saying im not that far off is giving the FC writers crefit!! Basically the same !! And essentially a very very very close rehash of Callum and Janes intro 😄😄😄😄

You cant help but laugh can you
    oisin leaves Mallow because he doesnt get on with Clar (clars stay out of Mallow threat quickly forgotten about evidently......v Callum leaves home because he doesnt get on with Janes partner
    Both seek refuge with a father they havent seen in a decade/never seen
    Both characters turning up is met with apprehension and idle threats by Niamh
    Both sons are manipulative, secretive and troublesome
    Both mothers eventually turn up to retrieve their sons suddenly with no warning
    Both mothers end up staying long term in the tiny village despite being settled elsewhere up until now
    Both sons n and mothers want to fleece Don Paulioni out of his (2.5million per annum) fortune
    Both mothers want to split up and succeed in making cracks in Paul and Niamhs relationship.

These are the spoilers for next week, i kid you not!!
    As i said this is just a seriously identical rehash of Callum and Jane!

Jesus wept!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😂

u

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

MelanieC wrote: »
    Eh? Tony was his son,wasn't he??

No Charlie found out that Mags had an affair with Tony Copeland and that Tony was his son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

When will it come out about Robbie knocking off the garage with Callum?
    It must be 2 years since that happened.

• Advertisement

Wonder if Oisin will be gay maybe get together with Doug?

Wonder if Oisin will be gay maybe get together with Doug?

Doug has his eyes on Nussy by the looks of it again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

Look Son we invented the travelodge

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Look Son we invented the travelodge

''And I didn't even have to take off my coat!'' :P

coolhull wrote: »
    ''And I didn't even have to take off my coat!'' :P

Why does he need to wear a damn suit and undertaker coat 24 hours a day to run a tiny backstreet garage and rent a few flats??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Why does he need to wear a damn suit and undertaker coat 24 hours a day to run a tiny backstreet garage and rent a few flats??

2.5 million a year!

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

He is the image of a pair of twins I know (in that photo at least!)
    By that attire I reckon he is going to be depicted as a smart ass college student

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

By that attire I reckon he is going to be depicted as a smart ass college student

Haha. Taking over the global hostel empire that is The Dolphin Pod....FFS, months of Sourpuss sourpussing it!

walshb wrote: »
    Haha. Taking over the global hostel empire that is The Dolphin Pod....FFS, months of Sourpuss sourpussing it!

I bet that happens actually. Paul will tell Rachel that Oisin is going to help run it and there'll be this boring competitive rivalry between them with constant complaining to Paul and multiple threats of resigning etc etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,827 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Yes, why doesn't he just employ a car salesman to flog his cars? Not sure why he even needs to be at the garage every day if he owns the place and has property elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

And a new family feud between the Fergusons and the Halpins....................................yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

And a new family feud between the Fergusons and the Halpins is born ....................................yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Trinity or UCD ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,827 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

bazermc wrote: »
    Trinity or UCD ?

Isn't he supposed to have been in Cork for years? No doubt he'll show up with a D4 accent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bazermc wrote: »
    Trinity or UCD ?

UCC.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wonder they never had a long lost kid of Bela's show up, he was fairly handy at getting the leg over back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You would think that the writers would have included Oisin through the years. Even if just to reference that he existed, or that god forbid, his dad and siblings visited once in a while. He's in Cork, not Oz! But no, it'll be Don Paulio ecstatic to see him, and falling over him to show his love, yet not a sniff that he even existed the past two decades!

fin12 wrote: »
    UCC.:)

UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CARRIGSTOWN.

COURSES: (Course Tutor)
    BBA in Hotel Mgt (Carrie Crowley)

BBA in Business Empire (Don Paulioni Brennan)

BA in Retail Shelf Alligignment (Wayne Molloy)

BA in Media and Photography (The Ram Dillon)

DIPLOMA in Fine Tomato Dining: (Dean Dowling)

Diploma in Career Changing ( Meeeeeeeeeeeeèe Daaaaaaaaaaa)

Masters in voice Projection (Bunion Kelly)

Masters in Investigative Research (Stripey and Meeeeeeeeeeeeèe Daaaaaa)

PhD in Poitin Brewing (Cass Cassidy)

Part Time Hdip in Street sweeping (Bob Charles)

There are unfortunately no tutors in Uni. College Carrigstown capable of offering any standard or le El of education in Drsmatic and Acting Studies, Legal Studies or Medicine.

• Advertisement

Wonder they never had a long lost kid of Bela's show up, he was fairly handy at getting the leg over back in the day.

That would mean Jim Bartley would have to do some actual proper acting scenes other than skulking about moaning for a week or two every 6 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement