Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'm done lads. I just can't keep going with it. It's exhausting

• Registered Users Posts: 56,169 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Oisin is going to make a lot of people annoyed on here but his presence will make for some comedic posts i anticipate.

Niamh has seen an hour of Oisin and already deduced he wants to scam her 2.5million per year husband. Despite no evidence of same?
    What are the lotto numbers Niamh?

At least she has some suspicions. Paulio and Sourpuss, two renowned rocks of sense, business magnate's think nothing of their blood turning up unannounced after years. Her asking questions is far more realistic than the two other clowns!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

The most lame episode in ages. Robbie appeared to forget his lines when he saw Dan but the producers never noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What sort of a drink is an IPA?? ..He's an arrogant little Pratt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Robbies hair is horrible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oisin is a douche

I hope Doug floors him. They have already had a scene interaction which of course naturally means they will have some sort of altercation.

Niamh giving out that Pauls son may want a few quid off him??? Whats the issue with a self confessed 2.5million per annum backstreet garage business mogul giving his son a few quid having not even mentioned him in a decade??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coolhull wrote: »
    Nuss, Emmet, Bela Grey, Charlie, Dan, even Ruthie, all making a comeback tonight. So it's farewell to Charlitt, Pete and a few more.

And Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Does Oisin know yet he has a half brother called Callum?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Robbie sporting skinny jeans gives me the heebie jeebies.
    Wonder what his hair is like when it's not combed back like that....sooo greasy!
    Ama has well n truly forgotten about her no sex before marriage malarkey and now getting her room done up for new visitors 😂
    I actually forgot Sean existed till tonight.
    New oisin could be Dr Shane's little bro!

Does Oisin know yet he has a half brother called Callum?

More to the point does the actor know his plot is essentially the same as Callums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Can someone PLEASE explain the actors rota to me please?

Doug and Nuss will end up riding for sure.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Can someone PLEASE explain the actors rota to me please?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeèe Daaaaaaaa is the spokesperson for screen rota. She is currently on her biannual 3 month break though and should be back for three months in 5 or 6 weeks I imagine. Along with Renee,, Hughie and Bob. Ama got a raw deal? Only 6 weeks off??

And not even invited to Doug's PATTTTY. ......

Doug already had an imaginary relationship with Nussy. Needless to say it didn't work out and they suddenly didn't share a scene for almost a year!

Sean and Nussy would make a nice couple.
    In fact sean and Katie would've made a good couple. But the writers, being obsessed with lesbians have ensure that won't happen (until they are convinced we have forgotten she came out and they reverse her sexuality again)

Emmet and Ama are the most incompatible paired couple ever. Cue Nussy's personality completely altering over next week.

Think it will be Ama and Emmett

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

At least they gave Oisin a cork reg car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That rose one should mind her own business
    Ha they should of brought ama to the big rave in charlies gaff.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Did they base Oisin on Pete Doherty? Right down to the battered Jag.

Oh joy more paul brennan screen time.

......alright folks!.... I already dislike him, worst intro of a character ever

• Advertisement

Oisin vs. Charlie, battle of the fake accents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Living 10 years in Cork as a kid would surely change that D4 accent to even a hint of Cork.
    No mention of Callum
    He was "impressed" with Sourpuss Ikea sofas, not by the future bookings in a semi d
    And who the F would leave a drink if he wanted to get wrecked

Noting makes sense in this 11 million production

Why would you bother ordering a drink and then only take one sip out of it....

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Lol at the extra in the Spar, reading the instructions on the back of a packet of Marietta.

It's not too complicated, luv....

Step 1 : Open packet.

Step 2 : Eat biscuits

Who orders a drink thenraves

They're constantly doing that in Fair city, ordering drink and then not drinking it, what did Oisin do to the car that costs 1000 euro to fix, I thought he just hit a wheelie bin?

Is Doug still living with Jackie or did he move in with Ama and Sean

fin12 wrote: »
    They're constantly doing that in Fair city, ordering drink and then not drinking it, what did Oisin do to the car that costs 1000 euro to fix, I thought he just hit a wheelie bin?

No wonder Don Paulioni is raking in 2.5 million a year charging a grand for a tiny bit of panel beating

And when someone orders a pint they never say what of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

fin12 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if he hotwired it before he left Cork

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement