Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Is there a memo going around RTE stating that Cass's Easter Rising play has to be politically correct or something?

Royal Dublin Fusiliers? FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Did ye see the Ahh whats his face pulled Ama away from doug to show her a video. He just grabbed her arm like she was a five year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Sash on holiday, thought Emmett would be trying her not Ama

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Jaysus, how Dull is Dan? Pure misery. That permanent glum face would put years on ya lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am waiting for Dan to say I love you to Dean or Rose :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Elephant in the room shocker!!!

Ama, who surely is at LEAST, on her good day, early to mid 30s, hooking up with 24 yr old Doug seems a bit weird. And yet not one mention of the age gap as of yet. Very lazy script writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ama, who surely is at LEAST, on her good day, early to mid 30s, hooking up with 24 yr old Doug seems a bit weird. And yet not one mention of the age gap as of yet. Very lazy script writing.

I'm still reeling from the revelation that Doug has an actual age, unlike anyone else on the show - I always find it strange that people in soaps might have the occasional birthday, if it suits a storyline, but there'll hardly ever be a mention of what age they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

I wonder where is comes from, the guy who plays him I mean.

Can't work out the accent when he talks.

Cratloe, Co. Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What's wrong with Mallow Oisin?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

All Niamh is, is concerned about the Money, she hates that Oisin is here now because it means Pauls money will be spent on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Strazdas wrote: »
    Funnily enough, he sounds almost identical to Pierce. I wonder where they're both from as their accents are really similar.

Mace ☺
    I missed it tonight, niamh back home like nothing happened and a face on her over the son nobody's seen since blue dolphin appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,826 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Oedipus complex for Doug? He's no interest in anyone younger but is mesmerised by the older woman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's gas Niamh getting all high and mighty in case Oisin starts having jiggy jiggy in the house, when she was his age she had already hopped on both Barry O Hanlon and Leo.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,163 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You gotta' love the desperation with the writers bringing back Doug and Ama 'will they won't they.' Mother of god. It makes you look forward to a re-run of carrot gate with Charlit and Cass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

walshb wrote: »
    You gotta' love the desperation with the writers bringing back Doug and Ama 'will they won't they.' Mother of god. It makes you look forward to a re-run of carrot gate with Charlit and Cass.

Who hasn't ama being linked with at this stage? First Doug took her in, then she was in a serious relationship with Damo, so much older he's dougs fathers partner, back to baby Doug, then the doctor, now back to Doug & emmet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Not that wierd tbh.

The current stories are so boring and repetive that I am half expecting Dan to declare his love for Caddle, again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

This Oisin is some dropkick, where have I seen the actor before? The face looks familiar.

Who hasn't ama being linked with at this stage? First Doug took her in, then she was in a serious relationship with Damo, so much older he's dougs fathers partner, back to baby Doug, then the doctor, now back to Doug & emmet

Damien wouldn't be that much older than Ama??? Same age as if not older than the girl Damien is currently with. Caoimhe. I'd put Damien late thirties and Ama, 31 or so

STIG83 wrote: »
    This Oisin is some dropkick, where have I seen the actor before? The face looks familiar.

If you find out what he was in let me know so I can avoid it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

STIG83 wrote: »
    where have I seen the actor before? The face looks familiar.

Back row of the Gaiety panto.

They did the same scene twice with

Oision
    Dan
    Carol & Greasy

Oisin bumping into Dan twice

They did the same scene twice with

Oision
    Dan
    Carol & Greasy

Oisin bumping into Dan twice

Jesus are they foreshadowing something here??

Last man in a wheelchair that got bumped into ended up six feet under!!!

Maybe belongs in the predictions thread but any bets on the opening scene tonight being Oisin parking the car and upsetting Greasy and Dan? They may even go for the record set by two characters, Cathal's popping out from behind the Spar bins for three months to accost Stripey and The Ram, and Pierce's on the phone to Adam across from the Bistro.

walshb wrote: »
    Maybe belongs in the predictions thread but any bets on the opening scene tonight being Oisin parking the car and upsetting Greasy and Dan? They may even go for the record set by two characters, Cathal's popping out from behind the Spar bins for three months to accost Stripey and The Ram, and Pierce's on the phone to Adam across from the Bistro.

Christy and Bob sweeping outside their respective premises were good bankers back in the day. Sundays almost always have the Brennan family (without Paul wearing his suit and coat) having breakfast.

Then we had Lesbnina lurking about the streets with her A4 pad and biro for a while.

And who can forget Dans misery opening scenes for three months in hospital with nurse Bronagh drooling over him and Caddle and Greasy lurking outside the room...

Repeat Swallow Regurgitate Repeat

Ha ama is a playa!
    Oisin is such a little weasel

The cut of clar, my god
    Also didn't nicola bed paul at Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Oooooooh scam!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

After the Header/Doc/Ellie story that was a bit of Craic FC have gone to total ****e again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Can the Nicola actress not remember her own character? New accent, how she carries herself, goes on, totally different. She's some weak dolly-bird now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement