Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I thought Oisin was a ginger ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oisin's one liners beginning to get funny!

I think I'm still drunk from last night : D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh they have met, Oisin and Charlotte, now there is a future couple already hating each other

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sourpuss to train Oisin up: The hostel runs itself, Oisin. Class dismissed. For all other queries please consult Adam's App!

I'm beginning to think Nussy has a caffeine addiction. Every scene these days.

Mary from Glenroe goes to put the kettle on to make a cup of tea....5 minutes later they are in The Hungry Pig.......drinking tea. Is the Hungry Pig in their kitchen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Katie looked alot better than usual tonight , don't know was it make up or what

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Art Deko

Ruth is great. She's starting to show signs of growing. I always enjoy her scenes and how the other actors interact with her. I think they show a side of their own personalities when they speak to her.

P.S. I prefered the red headed Oisin.

Bullocks wrote: »

Katie has always looked great. No more or less than usual tonight

What's the point of the overkill scenes with Oisin and Charlit? It's like he's trying to break a record for the amount of put downs in a scene.

As for Sally. That accent is tough viewing!

I love dougs eye and mouth movements!!

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    What's the point of the overkill scenes with Oisin and Charlit? It's like he's trying to break a record for the amount of put downs in a scene.

As for Sally. That accent is tough viewing!

Repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat. Then they become a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

I see Charlie's been injecting crystal meth in his eyeball again. Poor soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

sligojoek wrote: »
    I'm from Nenagh myself. I just did a bit of research on him and found out I knew his mother in school.

I'm from Nenagh too! A bit younger than you though if you knew his mother in school

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Was that a different Ruth.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh they have met, Oisin and Charlotte, now there is a future couple already hating each other

Always a sure sign!
    I suppose it was either her, Nussy or the poisonous young wans who used to bully Rachel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'm from Nenagh too! A bit younger than you though if you knew his mother in school

She was a few years behind me so I'm a bit older than her too. My parents were good friends with her mother and late father. He comes from good stock.

Anyone else loving the Nuss-Emmet 'will they won't they' story?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Bullocks wrote: »

she's looking much better recently. attractive girl

sligojoek wrote: »
    No.

My faith restored. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Any picks of before and after of Nicolas face lift?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Any picks of before and after of Nicolas face lift?

Saucer of milk for Lex!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Emmet must have a temperature tonight :)

NO.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xword

Ummmmm, doesn't Nicola have another child or did everyone forget abut that too? A FEW years ago Rachel was really excited about gong to visit Nicola Oisin and the new baby. No mention of that child now. don't know whyI'm surprised like

Emmet must have a temperature tonight :)

Well he was wearing the least amount of clothes I've ever seen him in and he was following around Nussy so it's looking like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Ruth is the best actress in the show.
    Two really ridiculous stories happening at the moment (well, two more than usual). Cass and the old codgers 'play'. Laura and her 'bootcamp'. Can't swallow either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I'm not buying that an immigrant from Zambia like Ama would have a load of white Irish guys fighting over her or would be interested in them in return. From my observance, women in that situation in Ireland would probably stick to dating men from their own continent, maybe for cultural reasons as much as anything else (where are her African friends?).

And what's with Oisin calling Charlotte a skanger? She has a middle class accent! :D

Strazdas wrote: »
    s?).

And what's with Oisin calling Charlotte a skanger? She has a middle class accent! :D

Was thinkin' the same thing. She's better spoken than him, and her calling him a bogger? He's a D4 marble mouth accent, so I assume that jibe was due to him having lived in Cork. The scenes with both were so far fetched and forced. Expect more of the same over the next few weeks, and maybe even Oisin all of a sudden falling for her, ala Callum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Was thinkin' the same thing. She's better spoken than him, and her calling him a bogger? He's a D4 marble mouth accent, so I assume that jibe was due to him having lived in Cork. The scenes with both were so far fetched and forced. Expect more of the same over the next few weeks, and maybe even Oisin all of a sudden falling for her, ala Callum!

It seems to be that he knows she's a Bishop, hence the dig at her but it's totally unclear how he would actually know this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement