Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

One of music's best songwriters Mr Ryan Adams visited the set!

B_gPDwdUcAIMXis.jpg

American singer/songwriter Ryan Adams has been enjoying the sights in his spare time around his Irish gigs this week - even the legendary McCoys from RTE soap Fair City.

The 40-year-old 'Gimme Something Good' singer tweeted a pic of himself with singer Natalie Prass outside the pub, lending the establishment an air of nonchalant coolness the likes of which it has never seen, and will likely never see again.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/yes-thats-singersongwriter-ryan-adams-hanging-out-at-mccoys-on-the-fair-city-set-31048890.html

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I could be wrong, but I could swear Orla has had that coat since around the time Jo had the affair with Tommy. Jo and Orla were great buddies then. Speaking of which, Orla was a great help to Dermot when Jo was living in Cork for the year. You'd think that they would be falling over themselves to help her out now. Or perhaps they can't stand the wailing either?

Also re: the hospital. Don't most hospitals have a comfortable family lounge area for people to wait in while their loved one is having an operation? I mean I think it would be frowned upon to have family members sitting in hard plastic chairs for hours on end outside the theatre... just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

Hi Could someone help me please. I have just got a new phone but unable to get boards.ie fair city thread. What should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

rogercar wrote: »
    Hi Could someone help me please. I have just got a new phone but unable to get boards.ie fair city thread. What should I do?

Not 100% sure but if you go to Boards..ie, then Soap Operas, then click Fair City,News,Spoilers, and Discussion,you may be (un) lucky enough to find us there. Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

The return of the Dan this week although little dan will be keeping his head down for the foreseeable future. Ah sure it'll give cardle more time to run her taxi empire and mind her young lad I suppose.

• Advertisement

This week the return of the eternal triangle of Dan, Hair-gel and Caddle.
    They'll be pulling the petals off daisies.
    " She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, etc etc."
    By the end of the week, we'll be getting nostalgic for the old days and the fascinating stories of Li'l Wayne and his near-fatal ear infections.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

coolhull wrote: »
    This week the return of the eternal triangle of Dan, Hair-gel and Caddle.

C'mon, stop confusing us. We need a consensus on names here. It's grease ball or hair gel? Can't be both...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

rogercar wrote: »

You're here, you just don't know you're here and that's FC for you! ;)

walshb wrote: »
    C'mon, stop confusing us. We need a consensus on names here. It's grease ball or hair gel? Can't be both...

You say tomato, I say tomayto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

After at least four years of watching FC religiously I stopped about 2 weeks ago. The new doctor was one of the final straws only topped by the Junior eargate story. I've just read this thread covering the last fortnight and realise nothing has changed.

I'm happily watching Red Rock. My only complaint is it's not got a third episode on a Sunday. All the best guys, for now I'll throw the odd eye on this thread but that won't be forever I imagine. Keep up the fun.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Cas brushed his hair, kind of.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So one minute they're all in the hospital worrying about Junior. Next minute he's home. He must have been bedblocking Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is Dean really grey?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Caoimhe is getting Orla's whinging bouts.

"Billy Connelly workers rights"

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Tedddy

Your man Dean looks like Tim Allen in the Santa Claus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Lately I'm associating FC with a fried breast of chicken with chips and schezuan sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Does anyone remember Leo's former girlfriend who made him buy the turquoise couch? Maybe10 years ago, possibly even before Lana? She may have been an interior designer and she had short hair, can't think of her name though, can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The red hair on Dean is hilarious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The doctor is the only ascorbic charcater worth watching.
    Drink everytime you hear Junior. Call the Fair City ascorbic doctor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

dee_mc wrote: »
    Does anyone remember Leo's former girlfriend who made him buy the turquoise couch? Maybe10 years ago, possibly even before Lana? She may have been an interior designer and she had short hair, can't think of her name though, can anyone help?

Pauline

played by Lise-Ann McLaughlin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

How old is Caoimhe Dillon supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Rachel's got her teeth whitened, now maybe she'll crack a smile in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wellyd wrote: »
    How old is Caoimhe Dillon supposed to be?

14. She acts like it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Pauline was his wife and yes she was an interior designer.,

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Pauline

played by Lise-Ann McLaughlin

She was in the Irish RM as well, so was Bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Renee is seriously annoying??? What has happened to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I do remember her but not her name. I think of her when I see the blue blue kitchen tiles and the couch. She was an interior designer. I've been watching too long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

She was in the Irish RM as well, so was Bob.

She was also "with" Bela.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    She was also "with" Bela.

Shur Bela would get up on a cracked plate...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement