Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Ok we all agree that FC continuity is abysmal, but the scene with Me Da and the camera was totally unreal. First, the in built flash would not be used but a semi-pro photographer, the shutter sounded like a pap at a celeb event, not a local event where she could have checked the LCD And to top it all the automatic built in flash ...... didnt flash Sorry for being seriously pedantic

The automatic flash won't flash unless it needs to, so it obviously didn't need to there.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Strazdas wrote: »
    Were Oisin and Charlotte watching an episode of Father Ted up in the bedroom? They certainly didn't seem like a couple who had just had passionate sex.

Maybe I'm naive, Strazdas, but what does a couple who just had passionate sex look like? I mean, when they've finished, had their post-coital fag, got dressed, and come back downstairs? Is there some tell-tale signs?
    I just want to know so I can be more careful in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,546 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

coolhull wrote: »
    Maybe I'm naive, Strazdas, but what does a couple who just had passionate sex look like? I mean, when they've finished, had their post-coital fag, got dressed, and come back downstairs? Is there some tell-tale signs?
    I just want to know so I can be more careful in future!

Well they came down the stairs and seemed far more pre-occupied with the fact that Paul and Niamh were having a row, giggling and laughing about it. It's almost as if their (first) sexual encounter was a damp squib and Paul and Niamh's row was the highlight of their day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

(C O) Charlotte, Oisin Events.... "So Charlotte thinks" Oisin said to Paul! ..... Can anyone guess what the CO really stands for :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

(C O) Charlotte, Oisin Events.... "So Charlotte thinks" Oisin said to Paul! ..... Can anyone guess what the CO really stands for :confused:

Cork Oisin
    Carrigstown Oisin
    Cunning Oisin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Paul is such a hypocrite telling Oisin to use protection when he has 4 kids from 4 different women none of which are his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

bazermc wrote: »
    Paul is such a hypocrite telling Oisin to use protection when he has 4 kids from 4 different women none of which are his wife.

Maybe he's not a hypocrite... maybe he just wants his son to take more precautions than he did?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Cork Oisin Carrigstown Oisin Cunning Oisin

I can think of another CO but I couldn't put it up !,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Bullocks wrote: »
    I can think of another CO but I couldn't put it up !,

I thought of a few more explicit ones alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Where are they going with Tommy and the Bully wan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Nowhere, as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

She stole his trowel. This has the makings of a 6 month job!

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Maybe he just doesn't want Oisin to make the same mistakes he did......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,009 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I wonder if any of the established cast members ever say to the production team ..."hey, hold on a minute, this storyline is just ridiculous" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Have to say I'm enjoying Oisin and Charlotte. The actors are playing a blinder!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Does Paul only eat Sammiches? Also when you get nicked at a rave does the local cop drop you home or did Deegan drop all 90 kids home?

Emmet/Farrah/Max age?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

What happened to jo and ben?

Omg a knocked over flower basket, they'll get 2 weeks out of this

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Emmet/Farrah/Max age?

Fair play to him , God love's a trier!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Someone remind me what happened with Paul and Callum? I hope they keep Amanda around. She has the makings of an interesting character.

This Charlotte and Oisin storyline is odious. I can't decide whether I'm finding that or the Ama/Emmett/Farrah triangle of bad flirting more tiresome to watch. Very close to giving Fair City another break.

Are the make up artist and lighting guys in the same on off rota? All the make up looks different today

Emmet is in like Flynn with the shopkeeper

Worst episode of 2016 so far? But......back to being so rediculousl it's funny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,009 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Are the make up artist and lighting guys in the same on off rota? All the make up looks different today
    and Oisín used to be a ginger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Farrah-emmett, and go out on a school night
    Ahh farrah schools are on easter holidays now, and ye don't have kids so it don't make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The Ram to nail Amanda?

• Advertisement

Farrah-emmett, and go out on a school night
    Ahh farrah schools are on easter holidays now, and ye don't have kids so it don't make a difference.

Lots of people say 'school night' meaning they have work in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement